10 worst Americans of all time (says this site). I think they're all politicians, not surprisingly

The Chimpster, if he were calling the shots, would be among the worst of all time. But I think he was a lower level stooge taking orders kind of like AOC. He "lacked the necessities", as Al Campanis put it.

That is a great list. It's the Anti American Hall of Fame.

What a twisted view. Trump, Limbaugh, and Reagan are all in the top five greatest Americans of all time.
WOW. You do love your corrupt politicians.
Before Trump was installed as president, Reagan held the title of the most corrupt in US history.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

Trump will not only be the king of debt but will be the corruption king too.

Limbaugh was the worst and first RWNJ talk show host.

Spreading lies and fear.

When Reagan repealed the Fairness Doctrine, thus paving the way for Limbaugh and his right-wing radio cronies to take over our public airwaves, Ralph Nader warned that the abandonment of the policy would severely harm our democracy. 30 years after the rise of Limbaugh, those who knew he and his ilk would poison our politics are more than justified in declaring: see, I told you so.

Ended up with Trump and this moron, nutjob.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) was mocked on Sunday for blundering the term "Petri dish" while floating a claim that the government wants surveillance on everything Americans do, including when people go to the bathroom and eat cheeseburgers.

"The government totally wants to provide surveillance on every part of your life," Greene said during a recent broadcast of "MTG Live."
"They want to know when you're eating. They want to know if you're eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.
So you'll probably get a little zap inside your body that'll say No, no, don't eat a real cheeseburger, you need to eat ... the fake meat from Bill Gates."

I also think that Andrew Jackson (a Democrat) is worse than trump.
Well DUH - democrats have been evil scum since the filthy party was started by Jackson.

First act of the filthy fascist democrats: "The Trail of Tears"

Las act of the Nazi scumbag democrats: "The Raid on Mar-a-Lago"

With a WHOLE BUNCH of evil in between these acts of infamy.

When we ended slavery, we should have ended you democrat scum along with it.

Before Trump was installed as president, Reagan held the title of the most corrupt in US history.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

Spreading lies and fear.

When Reagan repealed the Fairness Doctrine, thus paving the way for Limbaugh and his right-wing radio cronies to take over our public airwaves, Ralph Nader warned that the abandonment of the policy would severely harm our democracy. 30 years after the rise of Limbaugh, those who knew he and his ilk would poison our politics are more than justified in declaring: see, I told you so.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) was mocked on Sunday for blundering the term "Petri dish" while floating a claim that the government wants surveillance on everything Americans do, including when people go to the bathroom and eat cheeseburgers.

"The government totally wants to provide surveillance on every part of your life," Greene said during a recent broadcast of "MTG Live."
"They want to know when you're eating. They want to know if you're eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.
So you'll probably get a little zap inside your body that'll say No, no, don't eat a real cheeseburger, you need to eat ... the fake meat from Bill Gates."
There is technology to make suggestions to us without knowing it.

Ten worst "Americans"?

1. Donald Trump.
2. Ronald Reagan.
3. George W. Bush.
4. The Trump cult that attacked the US capitol and the communist who defend, support or dismiss their actions.
5. Rush Limbaugh.
6. Tucker Carlson.
7. Richard Nixon.
8. George H.W Bush.
9. Sean Hannity.
10. Gerald Ford.

ALL were criminals or covered up, dismissed criminality, or traitors.

So, anyone who supports "God, guns, and the Constitution" as Herr Obama put it?

Who are your favorites?

Remember, Muhammad Atta and Che Guevara aren't Americans.

Kermit Gosnell no doubt. Angela Davis? Bill Ayers? Russell Little? William Wolfe? Abby Hoffman? And of course the FBI's own Raz Simone - who lead the Armed Insurrection of CHAZ/CHOP

And a reminder - we know you love love love Adolf Hitler, but he wasn't an American.

It's a bit hard, what criteria do you use for "worst person"?

Did the most damage to the nation.

Such as Andrew Jackson started the filthy democrat party - he also spearheaded the "Indian Relocation Act" and a century of dishonor in our relations with the Indians.

He is unquestionably at or near the top of the list as the democrats are behind slavery, the attack on the Constitution now, and both civil wars.

So, anyone who supports "God, guns, and the Constitution" as Herr Obama put it?
WTF?
Q NUT.
Who are your favorites?

Remember, Muhammad Atta and Che Guevara aren't Americans.
Seems you're the one who needs a reminder.
Kermit Gosnell no doubt. Angela Davis? Bill Ayers? Russell Little? William Wolfe? Abby Hoffman? And of course the FBI's own Raz Simone - who lead the Armed Insurrection of CHAZ/CHOP
Really?
Q NUTS claimed the January 6th capitol insurrectionist, weren't "armed".

And a reminder - we know you love love love Adolf Hitler, but he wasn't an American.
Really?
You're a "genius".
Figured that ALL by yourself?

Either was Putin, but Trump, his son and his cult love him.

• Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night once again defended Vladimir Putin.
  • He suggested Italy is a bigger threat to world domination because its economy is slightly larger.
  • Carlson omitted the fact that Russia's annual military spending is more than twice as much as Italy's.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Just yapping out of your ass.

"Obama's guns to drug lords program comes to mind killing God only knows how many".
But you don't know?

You're orange savior killed millions of Americans with his lies, incompetence and dismissing and downplaying Covid.

Millions huh?

Oh and WHAT LIES?

3 years later, it turns out all the lies were by you Nazis - virtually ALL of them. Besides, you and your ChiCom masters developed and unleashed the bioweapon against America in the most dastardly terrorist attack in history.

Every person on Earth who died from the Wuhan Designer Virus® was murdered by democrats and their Communist Chinese allies.

Last edited:

Spreading lies and fear.

You are a sick pile of shit.

Seriously.

Frank Marshall Davis – Probable birth father and admitted primary mentor of young Barak Hussein Obama.

There's just no fixing crazy. :cuckoo:

Millions huh?

Oh and WHAT LIES?
WOW.

“When you have 15 [positive] people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,” he said on Feb. 26. “That’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

The United States confirmed three new cases—one being a domestic case in California with no travel history, and the other two being former passengers aboard Diamond Princess—bringing the total number to 60.

“But that’s a little bit like the flu. It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.” — Trump at a White House coronavirus task force briefing.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

3 years later, it turns out all the lies were by you Nazis - virtually ALL of them. Besides, you and your ChiCom masters developed and unleashed the bioweapon against America in the most dastardly terrorist attack in history.
Sure, Q NUT.
The Chinese unleashed it, on the entire world but it was Americans that suffered the worst of it?
Why was that?
Every person on Earth who did from the Wuhan Designer Virus® was murdered by democrats and their Communist Chinese allies.
Doesn't sound like a democrat to me.

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

"And we are in great shape," he said. "China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the -- the problem, the virus. It's a -- it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

"No, I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Frank Marshall Davis – Probable birth father and admitted primary mentor of young Barak Hussein Obama.

There's just no fixing crazy. :cuckoo:

Barry is the spitting image of his father.

1660744226189.png

Doesn't look anything like that Kenyan guy though.

Forum List

Back