10 worst Americans of all time (says this site). I think they're all politicians, not surprisingly

Did the french fries have a blue screen halfway through the meal?
Of course.
How did you know I had to reload my fries with ketchup............and it was blue.
Had to reboot the grill 5 times and wait for an update before they could cook the patty?
No, they cooked the fake burger on the grill in a Peach Tree dish.

LOLOL

Did ya really think the forum doesn't already know you’re batshit insane, Fruitcake? You really think you needed to provide more evidence?

:lmao:

Oh well, coming from you I'm real concerned, Farouk...

iu

WOW.

“When you have 15 [positive] people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,” he said on Feb. 26. “That’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

The United States confirmed three new cases—one being a domestic case in California with no travel history, and the other two being former passengers aboard Diamond Princess—bringing the total number to 60.

“But that’s a little bit like the flu. It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.” — Trump at a White House coronavirus task force briefing.

Uh stupid fuck, we had the shot within a year.

Even after you Nazis said it would take a decade or more.

Thanks for proving that Trump told the truth and you lied.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

Uh stupid, it IS airborne, even though you Nazis lied that it was a surface contagion.

And you fascist scum as so fucking stupid - why would you push masks for a virus, at all, but a virus that wasn't airborne?

Sure, Q NUT.
The Chinese unleashed it, on the entire world but it was Americans that suffered the worst of it?
Why was that?

The Chinese and their democrat vassals unleashed this.

China had protests in Hong Kong which they crushed with the bioweapon, democrats needed to destroy Trump's economy in order to seize power, which the bioweapon attack did.

And it's confirmed that the Wuhan Designer Virus was custom made with generous funding from Fauci's NHI.

Doesn't sound like a democrat to me.

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

"And we are in great shape," he said. "China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the -- the problem, the virus. It's a -- it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

"No, I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Trump doesn't speak for me and didn't have all the facts at the time.

John BIRCH?

Fucking moron, you have no idea who John Birch was, you just hate America.

{
Birch served with the China Air Task Force under Chennault, which became the Fourteenth Air Force in March 1943. He operated alone or with Nationalist Chinese soldiers, and often risked his life in Japanese held territory. His activities included setting up intelligence networks of sympathetic Chinese, supplying Chennault with information on Japanese troop movements and shipping. He continued to hold Sunday church services for Chinese Christians.[2] He set up radio intelligence networks, rescued downed American pilots, and had two emergency aircraft runways built.[2] He received the Legion of Merit from Chennault on July 17, 1944.[7]

Urged to take a leave of absence, Birch refused, telling Chennault he would not quit China until the last Japanese did.[11] His political views continued to evolve. Birch wrote to Marjorie Tooker, with whom he had become closer and closer, that he found the Nationalist government “relatively small and unrepresentative,” and with its “abuses, intolerance, and impotence” it never had the popular support needed to build a strong nation. Yet Chiang Kai-shek deserved praise for his “steadfastness of purpose” in fighting the war. The Communists, on the other hand, were “equally small, non-representative group,” “whose leaders I consider hypocritical thugs.” They should be “blamed for their lack of patriotism, but praised for their endurance and ingenuity in fighting the Japanese.” [16]

In 1945, Birch, now a captain, was seconded to the U.S. Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the U.S. wartime intelligence service in World War II.[2] At first, he criticized the OSS, wanting only to work for Chennault.[2] V-J Day, August 14, signaled the end of formal hostilities, but under terms of the Japanese surrender, the Japanese Army was ordered to continue occupying the areas it controlled until they could be surrendered to the Nationalist government, even in places where the Chinese Communist-led government had been the de facto state for a decade. This led to continued fighting as the Chinese communists sought to expel all Japanese imperial forces, which it perceived to include U.S. personnel, who were then openly collaborating with the remaining Japanese forces.

In his diary, OSS Major Gustav Krause, commanding officer of one of three air bases in China and now in command of Captain Birch, noted: "Birch is a good officer, but I'm afraid is too brash and may run into trouble."[17][2]}

You fucking Nazi scumbag pile of shit.

yeah, Iknow who he was. That's why he's on the list.

Petri

A petri dish..

Republicans don't believe teachers or scholars, they believe THEIR genius politicians like Trump and this 'genius".

"The government totally wants to provide surveillance on every part of your life," Greene said during a recent broadcast of "MTG Live." "They want to know when you're eating. They want to know if you're eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a ..peach tree.. dish. So you'll probably get a little zap inside your body that'll say No, no, don't eat a real cheeseburger, you need to eat ... the fake meat from Bill Gates."
Exactly, Greene won her primary over FIVE other candidates.

See, I would have thought someone like Jeffrey Dahmer - who kidnapped / dismembered 17 kids - would have made the list.

Interesting how all these politicians somehow made the list but mass murdering sex offenders didn't.

Uh stupid fuck, we had the shot within a year.
So?
That has nothing to do with ANYTHING.
The speed at which it was developed, had nothing to do with what the orange retard did, after recieving the vaccine.
We had a vaccine within a year, what did your dear leader do?
Trump had the states take over ordering and logistics of the vaccine.
Even after you Nazis said it would take a decade or more.
You're FOS.

That's what pharmaceutical companies claim it generally takes to get a typical drug, from the R&D stage to selling on the market.

Vaccines, are a different story.

Thanks for proving that Trump told the truth and you lied.
You're FOS.
Uh stupid, it IS airborne, even though you Nazis lied that it was a surface contagion.
Covid is a surface contagion, too, moron.

Your dear leader knew covid was airborne too, idiot.

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

June19 2020
Many of those cases are young people that would heal in a day," Trump said in his interview with Fox News Sunday. "They have the sniffles, and we put it down as a test." He added that many of those sick "are going to get better very quickly."

Of his approach, Trump said, "We don't want to go around screaming, 'Look at this, look at this.'"

Why not?

Trump does that with everything else.
And you fascist scum as so fucking stupid - why would you push masks for a virus, at all, but a virus that wasn't airborne?
Everyone knew covid was airborne contagion, you fucking idiot.
The first pictures coming from China showed people wearing mask.

Stop listening to facebook BS.
The Chinese and their democrat vassals unleashed this.
Again, you're FOS.
China had protests in Hong Kong which they crushed with the bioweapon,
"Protest" crushed a virus?
Then why did anyone bother with a vaccine?
If that were the case, Trump could have crushed covid, all by himself.
democrats needed to destroy Trump's economy in order to seize power, which the bioweapon attack did.
Is anything Trump's fault with his cult?
The only ones who destroyed Trump's economy was Trump and his cult.

And it's confirmed that the Wuhan Designer Virus was custom made with generous funding from Fauci's NHI.
Confirmed by FOX and their cult.
As usual, everything and anything BUT....................Trump.
Trump doesn't speak for me and didn't have all the facts at the time.
You sure regurgitate his lies well.

See, I would have thought someone like Jeffrey Dahmer - who kidnapped / dismembered 17 kids - would have made the list.

Interesting how all these politicians somehow made the list but mass murdering sex offenders didn't.
Because, moron, aside from the victims families, murderers don't have long lasting impacts over most of the US population, politicians do.

The 9/11 attackers weren't American.
But American politician Bush...............

On October 26, 2001, President George W. Bush signs the Patriot Act, an anti-terrorism law drawn up in response to the attacks on the Pentagon and World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

Gee, who pissed in your corn flakes this morning.Mr triggered, highly emotional grumpy puss?

Sounds like you have already had too much coffee and not enough of your meds.

:p
Just explaining, why it is, what it is.

John Wayne Gacy was a terrible person too, no one mentioned him.

Start a thread about the worst American murderers.

Forum List

Back