10 worst Americans of all time (says this site). I think they're all politicians, not surprisingly

Frank Hawkins? What worthless piece of shit.

In the last 80 years, the top 10 would easily be

John Birch
William Randolph Hearst
Joseph McCarthy
Robert Welch
J Edgar Hoover
Henry Anslinger
Jerry Falwell
Richard Nixon
Rush Limbaugh
Donald Trump

John BIRCH?

Fucking moron, you have no idea who John Birch was, you just hate America.

{
Birch served with the China Air Task Force under Chennault, which became the Fourteenth Air Force in March 1943. He operated alone or with Nationalist Chinese soldiers, and often risked his life in Japanese held territory. His activities included setting up intelligence networks of sympathetic Chinese, supplying Chennault with information on Japanese troop movements and shipping. He continued to hold Sunday church services for Chinese Christians.[2] He set up radio intelligence networks, rescued downed American pilots, and had two emergency aircraft runways built.[2] He received the Legion of Merit from Chennault on July 17, 1944.[7]

Urged to take a leave of absence, Birch refused, telling Chennault he would not quit China until the last Japanese did.[11] His political views continued to evolve. Birch wrote to Marjorie Tooker, with whom he had become closer and closer, that he found the Nationalist government “relatively small and unrepresentative,” and with its “abuses, intolerance, and impotence” it never had the popular support needed to build a strong nation. Yet Chiang Kai-shek deserved praise for his “steadfastness of purpose” in fighting the war. The Communists, on the other hand, were “equally small, non-representative group,” “whose leaders I consider hypocritical thugs.” They should be “blamed for their lack of patriotism, but praised for their endurance and ingenuity in fighting the Japanese.” [16]

In 1945, Birch, now a captain, was seconded to the U.S. Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the U.S. wartime intelligence service in World War II.[2] At first, he criticized the OSS, wanting only to work for Chennault.[2] V-J Day, August 14, signaled the end of formal hostilities, but under terms of the Japanese surrender, the Japanese Army was ordered to continue occupying the areas it controlled until they could be surrendered to the Nationalist government, even in places where the Chinese Communist-led government had been the de facto state for a decade. This led to continued fighting as the Chinese communists sought to expel all Japanese imperial forces, which it perceived to include U.S. personnel, who were then openly collaborating with the remaining Japanese forces.

In his diary, OSS Major Gustav Krause, commanding officer of one of three air bases in China and now in command of Captain Birch, noted: "Birch is a good officer, but I'm afraid is too brash and may run into trouble."[17][2]}

You fucking Nazi scumbag pile of shit.

Walter Cronkite??
Anyway, here's mine
10. Ed Gein
9. John Wayne Gacy
8. Gertrude Baniszewski
7. David Duke
6. Robert E. Lee
5. Charles Manson
4. Gary Leon Ridgway
3. Timothy McVeigh
2. Donald Trump
1. Andrew Jackson
The pedo peter fans are so warped with hate, look at the list of people this fan thinks are worse then Trump. He thinks Trump is worse then Timothy McVeigh.

Now for the list you can't stand:
1. Cortez.
2. Franken
3. Tlaib
4. Waters
5. Pelosi
6 Chris Cuomo
7. Whoopi
8. Behar
9. Hirono
10. Hillary

John BIRCH?

Fucking moron, you have no idea who John Birch was, you just hate America.

{
Birch served with the China Air Task Force under Chennault, which became the Fourteenth Air Force in March 1943. He operated alone or with Nationalist Chinese soldiers, and often risked his life in Japanese held territory. His activities included setting up intelligence networks of sympathetic Chinese, supplying Chennault with information on Japanese troop movements and shipping. He continued to hold Sunday church services for Chinese Christians.[2] He set up radio intelligence networks, rescued downed American pilots, and had two emergency aircraft runways built.[2] He received the Legion of Merit from Chennault on July 17, 1944.[7]

Urged to take a leave of absence, Birch refused, telling Chennault he would not quit China until the last Japanese did.[11] His political views continued to evolve. Birch wrote to Marjorie Tooker, with whom he had become closer and closer, that he found the Nationalist government “relatively small and unrepresentative,” and with its “abuses, intolerance, and impotence” it never had the popular support needed to build a strong nation. Yet Chiang Kai-shek deserved praise for his “steadfastness of purpose” in fighting the war. The Communists, on the other hand, were “equally small, non-representative group,” “whose leaders I consider hypocritical thugs.” They should be “blamed for their lack of patriotism, but praised for their endurance and ingenuity in fighting the Japanese.” [16]

In 1945, Birch, now a captain, was seconded to the U.S. Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the U.S. wartime intelligence service in World War II.[2] At first, he criticized the OSS, wanting only to work for Chennault.[2] V-J Day, August 14, signaled the end of formal hostilities, but under terms of the Japanese surrender, the Japanese Army was ordered to continue occupying the areas it controlled until they could be surrendered to the Nationalist government, even in places where the Chinese Communist-led government had been the de facto state for a decade. This led to continued fighting as the Chinese communists sought to expel all Japanese imperial forces, which it perceived to include U.S. personnel, who were then openly collaborating with the remaining Japanese forces.

In his diary, OSS Major Gustav Krause, commanding officer of one of three air bases in China and now in command of Captain Birch, noted: "Birch is a good officer, but I'm afraid is too brash and may run into trouble."[17][2]}

You fucking Nazi scumbag pile of shit.
Ain't it a pity right wing loons have hijacked his name.

1: Barack Obama
2: Valerie Jarret (most likely Biden's puppetmaster)
3: LBJ
4: GHWB
5: GWB
6: The Clintons
7: Ken Starr for starting the Impeach-a-Paloozas
8: Bill Gates
9: Mitt Romney-because fuck him!
10: Jane Fonda

Wow, the stupid really runs deep here. Hell, how do you people even access the internet?
eat a bag of dicks moron.

I knew that post would irritate some dipshit. For the record I absolutely believe hes an American. Just a fucking TERRIBLE one.

Ten worst "Americans"?

1. Donald Trump.
2. Ronald Reagan.
3. George W. Bush.
4. The Trump cult that attacked the US capitol and the communist who defend, support or dismiss their actions.
5. Rush Limbaugh.
6. Tucker Carlson.
7. Richard Nixon.
8. George H.W Bush.
9. Sean Hannity.
10. Gerald Ford.

ALL were criminals or covered up, dismissed criminality, or traitors.

I agree w/ some of these but... I didn't know valarie jarrett was a hardcore communist..

just goes to show you that even if you don't watch fake news, you can somehow get misled or lied to just the same...

It's a bit hard, what criteria do you use for "worst person"?

Though Manson was an evil fuck, he didn't infect the entire culture as all on the OP's list did.
That's just it.

Everyone here agrees that the worst people are in politics on both sides of the spectrum

Politics is human beings at their worst, and something tells me both sides are right.

In fact, did you know that Washington DC has the most sociopaths of any US city?

It's not even close.

Obama would definitely be #1 on my list. Followed closely by Charles Manson.
Manson did not murder nearly as many

For example, Obama's guns to drug lords program comes to mind killing God only knows how many, and his endless bombardment of Libya killing hundreds of thousands, etc.

Manson did not murder nearly as many

For example, Obama's guns to drug lords program comes to mind killing God only knows how many, and his endless bombardment of Libya killing hundreds of thousands, etc.
Oh looky, looky

Some lib gave me a thumbs down as I dared bad mouth his lord and savior, Barack Obama

Notice they dare not utter a word of protest, namely because they know I'm right so they dare not attempt to defend the undefendable.

Sorry mate, I ain't the DNC controlled press. I actually have a mind of my own

Frightening and rare, I know.

Oh looky, looky

Some lib gave me a thumbs down as I dared bad mouth his lord and savior, Barack Obama

Notice they dare not utter a word of protest, namely because they know I'm right so they dare not attempt to defend the undefendable.

Sorry mate, I ain't the DNC controlled press. I actually have a mind of my own

Frightening and rare, I know.

Just yapping out of your ass.

"Obama's guns to drug lords program comes to mind killing God only knows how many".
But you don't know?

You're orange savior killed millions of Americans with his lies, incompetence and dismissing and downplaying Covid.

Ten worst "Americans"?

1. Donald Trump.
2. Ronald Reagan.
3. George W. Bush.
4. The Trump cult that attacked the US capitol and the communist who defend, support or dismiss their actions.
5. Rush Limbaugh.
6. Tucker Carlson.
7. Richard Nixon.
8. George H.W Bush.
9. Sean Hannity.
10. Gerald Ford.

ALL were criminals or covered up, dismissed criminality, or traitors.
What a twisted view. Trump, Limbaugh, and Reagan are all in the top five greatest Americans of all time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back