Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Sure get rid of the cops
Minneapolis will be catching STL soon

Sure get rid of the cops
Yawn. Souldnt post this anti gun shit. Only 2 fatalities while 300 million Americans sleep soundly next to their machine guns.

Sure get rid of the cops
Were the cops there before the shooting or did they show up after the shooting?

Why is it that the places that have all but ignored the 2A are exactly where all the shootings take place?

YET ANOTHER shooting in Los Angeles this morning. New York is trying to catch up to Chicago in shootings.

I mean, in New York and Los Angeles you must be a rich celebrity or a high powered politician to have a firearm for your own protection.
Guns are all but outlawed in both places, and yet that is where all the shootings take place.

Then they say "Well, if we take all the guns away, no one will have guns at all"
As if that will stop guns from coming across the Southern border. As if that will cause a miracle and all bad people will suddenly turn into saints. :rolleyes:
How does that 100lb woman protect her 3 kids when two 230lb evil thugs decide to rob her home at 3am? Maybe this is just a war on women?
Perhaps the evil twisted mentality of many on the Left is their joy of people becoming victims of violence.

Democrat politicians are deadly. No wonder Democrats are fleeing Democrat controlled areas. Unfortunately, these people are generally so immensely stupid, they go right back to voting for the people and policies they ran from in their new more gun tolerant Red states.
It's true, you cannot fix stupid and too many Democrats own "stupidity"

Too many democrats are at the bottom of human intellectual development.
I don't see rednecks running to urban areas to be near democrats.

Last edited:
Why is it that the places that have all but ignored the 2A are exactly where all the shootings take place?

YET ANOTHER shooting in Los Angeles this morning. New York is trying to catch up to Chicago in shootings.

I mean, in New York and Los Angeles you must be a rich celebrity or a high powered politician to have a firearm for your own protection.
Guns are all but outlawed in both places, and yet that is where all the shootings take place.

Then they say "Well, if we take all the guns away, no one will have guns at all"
As if that will stop guns from coming across the Southern border. As if that will cause a miracle and all bad people will suddenly turn into saints. :rolleyes:
How does that 100lb woman protect her 3 kids when two 230lb evil thugs decide to rob her home at 3am? Maybe this is just a war on women?
Perhaps the evil twisted mentality of many on the Left is their joy of people becoming victims of violence.

Democrat politicians are deadly. No wonder Democrats are fleeing Democrat controlled areas. Unfortunately, these people are generally so immensely stupid, they go right back to voting for the people and policies they ran from in their new more gun tolerant Red states.
It's true, you cannot fix stupid and too many Democrats own "stupidity"

Too many democrats are at the bottom of human intellectual development.
I don't see rednecks running to urban areas to be near democrats.
The cops here in Los Angeles are looking for a driver or passenger in a car that was traveling on a freeway.

He or she (nowadays many females are as bad as males) shot into another car and killed a six-year-old boy.

The police are asking for the public's help, but the police have NOT identified the perp's ethnicity.

Sure get rid of the cops
Were the cops there before the shooting or did they show up after the shooting?
..the blacks and Dems enable crime like this

Sure get rid of the cops
Yawn. Souldnt post this anti gun shit. Only 2 fatalities while 300 million Americans sleep soundly next to their machine guns.
Yeah, those damn Americans and their liberty. Meanwhile gun grabbers try to cash in.

Good thing "gun free" London's not become a shit hole of violence.

...oh...wait....

We should go ahead and make it 0-3, just because fuck you. No other reason.

Sure get rid of the cops
"Mass shooting"?
A couple guys were beefing and it went to guns, that's a gunfight, not what is typically called a "mass shooting".

Someone is trying to pad the numbers.

Sure get rid of the cops
What did the cops do to prevent this shooting?

Sure get rid of the cops
I'd rather live in a shack in South Dakota or Wyoming than in a condo in a Democrat run city. I've done both so I know what I'm talking about.

Sure get rid of the cops

Yeah we do.
I sleep very soundly knowing I can take care of my Wife and myself.
Of course getting a machine gun is pretty difficult and expensive so I guess I'll have to settle for my semi auto like the vast majority of American gun owners.

Sure get rid of the cops

It's anti dumbshit Democrat stuff. Bad people get guns no matter what, only idiots, like you, demand that good people not have access to guns.

I grew up in Minneapolis in the 50s and 60s. Democrats have turned a once great city into a third world shithole.

Sure get rid of the cops
"Mass shooting"?
A couple guys were beefing and it went to guns, that's a gunfight, not what is typically called a "mass shooting".

Someone is trying to pad the numbers.

Um the definition of a mass shooting is 4 or more casualties in a single event. 10 qualifies.

Forum List

Back