10 shot in Minneapolis

Sure get rid of the cops
Minneapolis will be catching STL soon
"Mass shooting"?
A couple guys were beefing and it went to guns, that's a gunfight, not what is typically called a "mass shooting".

Someone is trying to pad the numbers.

Um the definition of a mass shooting is 4 or more casualties in a single event. 10 qualifies.
But it wasn't some nutcase randomly shooting people, it was a gunfight between at least 2 and probably more, people.

Not the same thing as what is normally labeled a " mass shooting".

Liberal cities have all gone crazy. I pity the law abiding, working stiffs who depend on the police for protection.

Were the cops there before the shooting or did they show up after the shooting?
They were there with plenty of red flag laws and mental health civil commitment rules to grab guns before any crimes can happen.
Police show up after a crime is committed, not before
Nah. They know who the goodfellas are. Off the bad guys before they ever show up on the scene.
That's because they are chasing the ambulance.
That's what lawyers are supposed to do. Sue the living daylights out of crooked drug dealing mental doctors and make their miserable cocksucking lives hell on earth. Drain that medical swamp already. Those mental health civil actions in court taken to revoke gun rights are straight out of D.C.

Sure get rid of the cops
Yawn. Souldnt post this anti gun shit. Only 2 fatalities while 300 million Americans sleep soundly next to their machine guns.

I don’t own a machine gun... I own a pump action and single shot shotguns and they are in my closet...

Sure get rid of the cops
Yawn. Souldnt post this anti gun shit. Only 2 fatalities while 300 million Americans sleep soundly next to their machine guns.

I don’t own a machine gun... I own a pump action and single shot shotguns and they are in my closet...
Those are terrifying lol
Would you at least give the person a verbal warning ??

Sometimes Jewish neighbors will sneak into your porch to steal your morning newspapers and read them and return them a few hours later . At least they did when I was a kid

Sure get rid of the cops

Those are terrifying lol

Sometimes Jewish neighbors will sneak into your porch to steal your morning newspapers and read them and return them a few hours later . At least they did when I was a kid

The pump action sound when you pump it is all the warning they need but my first round is rock salt...

Sure get rid of the cops

Those are terrifying lol

The pump action sound when you pump it is all the warning they need but my first round is rock salt...
That Is nice of you lol

1621725192903.png

Where were the new unarmed social workers to deescalate the conflict?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Liberal cities have all gone crazy. I pity the law abiding, working stiffs who depend on the police for protection.

They were there with plenty of red flag laws and mental health civil commitment rules to grab guns before any crimes can happen.

So why haven't they been grabbing the guns up to this point? Guns on the streets has been a problem for decades, it isn't anything new.
Police show up after a crime is committed, not before
Nah. They know who the goodfellas are. Off the bad guys before they ever show up on the scene.

Are you trying to be sarcastic?

Sure get rid of the cops

Hopefully, much after and then just to pick up and fingerprint the brass

Why is it that the places that have all but ignored the 2A are exactly where all the shootings take place?

YET ANOTHER shooting in Los Angeles this morning. New York is trying to catch up to Chicago in shootings.

I mean, in New York and Los Angeles you must be a rich celebrity or a high powered politician to have a firearm for your own protection.

Not always. Even some of them can't get guns in NYC.

They really load you up with bullshit overseas with this stuff, don't they? Virtually nobody has a machine gun in our country outside of the military, but I sleep great knowing my .357 or 9mm is right by my bedside. The best thing is that the criminal knows that too.

Why is it that the places that have all but ignored the 2A are exactly where all the shootings take place?

YET ANOTHER shooting in Los Angeles this morning. New York is trying to catch up to Chicago in shootings.

I mean, in New York and Los Angeles you must be a rich celebrity or a high powered politician to have a firearm for your own protection.

Not always. Even some of them can't get guns in NYC.

A carry permit is different than folks who are carrying guns without permits.

Sure get rid of the cops
sleep soundly

Key phrase.

Sure get rid of the cops
What? Not Chicago?

Forum List

Back