Taylor-Greene compares mask rules to the Holocaust

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I am not making this up, and I guess it was inevitable. But this is sick.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

But once Trump took power we were told that it was 1939 all over again, so..............................

You mean we were lied to?

Say it ain't so mac!

You little Goebbels you.

She just never disappoints.

But once Trump took power we were told that it was 1939 all over again, so..............................

You mean we were lied to?

Say it ain't so mac!

You little Goebbels you.
And there ya go. The Trumpsters will be just fine with this.

Who cares what the Hollywad trash say

She just never disappoints.
If you watch the video, the interview is being done by a Trumpster "news" channel, and the "interviewer" is agreeing with everything she says.

This is the alternate universe, in all its glory.

Far more hate from the left ..
90 percent from left
Towards MTG? You're probably correct. The right seems to love her bigoted idiocy.
She's non-stop now, and a heroine to the Trumpsters. She's clearly trying to be the female Trump. Same level of ignorant, arrogant buffoonery.

Far more hate from the left ..
90 percent from left

Really? Have you done a study on this? Or is this just stuff you "know" because it's what you sea?

Kind of like "it's December and cold, can't be any global warming, can there?"

And there ya go. The Trumpsters will be just fine with this.
I think he's trying to make the point that both sides invoke Hitler and World War 2 to the point of abject stupidity.
If he's saying both sides, I'd agree. But I'd like to see him say that.

Votto? You said "You little Goebbels you".

Trump was a superb president with a huge list of accomplishments
Xiden is a fraud , liar , crook and empty suit
Yeah, which is why Biden stomped him and has better approvals than Trump could ever dream about.

Oh, wait, I forgot: Rigged election, fake news.

:spinner:
Xidens approval rating is only 47 percent and he is 100 percent shielded from the Soviet news

Forum List

Back