10 out of 10. The former President of Germany Gauck: Putin is old KGB and was socialized in Marxist-Leninist system full of psychos, will affect

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Someone finally speaks the truth: "Marxist-Leninist system full of psychos" . Moscow stalinist - fascism has to be stopped now

10 out of 10. The former President of Germany Gauck: Putin is old KGB and was socialized in Marxist-Leninist system full of psychos, will affect how he handles the Ukraine war and that Western leaders need to realize it.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
As I've stated many times in this forum, Putin is prepared to fight and win a war of attrition. He will sacrifice as much stuff and as many men as necessary to force the Ukrainians to stop.

Any hope that he will one day look at his losses and conclude that the effort "wasn't worth it," is delusional.

As I've stated many times in this forum, Putin is prepared to fight and win a war of attrition. He will sacrifice as much stuff and as many men as necessary to force the Ukrainians to stop.

Any hope that he will one day look at his losses and conclude that the effort "wasn't worth it," is delusional.
That may be what Putin wants to do, but with his army steadily retreating, his military factories unable to produce enough weapons and ammunition for the soldiers in the field and with the Russian economy contracting, he will not be able to win a war of attrition.

That may be what Putin wants to do, but with his army steadily retreating, his military factories unable to produce enough weapons and ammunition for the soldiers in the field and with the Russian economy contracting, he will not be able to win a war of attrition.
I LOVE THIS DEVELOPMENT :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back