Something is clearly wrong with Germany and western part of EU. The radical Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany unveiled a Karl Marx statue today

So what? So Germany is starting to turn back to a German supporting dictatorship. They are looking for the next Marx, the next Hitler. No doubt they will find one, or make one.

5 of the first ten posts:
iu

So what? So Germany is starting to turn back to a German supporting dictatorship. They are looking for the next Marx, the next Hitler. No doubt they will find one, or make one.

What about to make you to the next Hitler of the USA instead of Donald Trump because you have not any wrong, hateful and totally stupid prejudice?

Something is clearly wrong with Germany and western part of EU. The radical Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany unveiled a Karl Marx statue today in Gelsenkirchen. It will stand right next to a statue of Lenin which was installed in 2020. ...

Karl Marx: "I am not a Marxist!" and this political fake-party is anyway under observation by the German Office for the Protection of the Constitution (also because of terror suspects).

And what is "clearly wrong" with the western world when you see for example everywhere from time to time someone who's wearing a Che Guevarra T-shirt? Che Guevara was a criminal terrorist who propagated for example to torture political opponents. Nevertheless some idiots see in this brutal gnome an hero and freedom fighter. But everyone has the right to wear a T-Shirt where's written on "I am an idiot" or "I love torture". That's not a crime.

I had by the way on my own such a T-shirt a long time ago when I was a teenager. I did not know who this man had been whose head was printed only in black color. I did not even think about whether this had been a real human being or not. The T-shirt looked nice. And it had something to do with anti-fascism. This was good enough for me. Many long years later I read a text from an unknown author about torture and was sure this absurde text had been from Adolf Hitler - but I was wrong how I found out a little later: This text not had been from Adolf Hitler - it had been from Che Guevara. An interesting experience for me. "Left" and "right" are both often only empty phrases from extremists and criminals.

Last edited:
I think Germans are systemically racist

Sure. Specially we hate Vottos. A very ugly race.

They can't help it.

That is why they love Karl Marx or Hitler.

Karl Marx was a nasty racist.

Racist? Karl Marx? I read only 50 pages of his book "Das Kapital" and not the other felt 5000 pages. But if I see it the right way then your are right and he hated all people of all not existing races on this planet and punished them with the idea they are able to read and to understand this damned boring book.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back