10 minutes ago! Turkey seizes 3 putin´s ships for stealing grain in Ukraine!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Absolutely disgusting! But then there are no depths the pootler´s horde will sink to. Good for Turkey, as long as they give it back to the hard working , starving people of Ukraine

Another escalation that will undoubtedly be answered in kind by Russia.

"in kind" as in within the rules of the war.

Absolutely disgusting! But then there are no depths the pootler´s horde will sink to. Good for Turkey, as long as they give it back to the hard working , starving people of Ukraine

Hard to believe that Putin's war will not eventually escalate into involving other nations. I mean, the guy has backed himself into a corner where his own nation is infuriated by him while their economy is in free fall. He knows his time is almost done and cannot imagine leaving his legacy as a worthless tyrant who accomplished nothing but misery. So he may want to go out with a blaze of hell or glory. Of course, I hope I am wrong.

I was wondering if Turkey was going to step up and do the right thing or not. Thankfully they are.

Put'n and crew are nothing more than a bunch of low life thugs. Some companies have had to learned that the hard way. Not sure how anyone with any decency could support them if the truth gets wide spread.

BBC showed the russians stealing grain a couple of weeks ago. putin is just a pirate.
This is quite unusual in that it's a direct act of war against Russia by a Nato country.

But it's not so easy to read as one would think in that Russia intends the grain to reach people in need.

To begin with, would Russia profit from the sale or were the Russians acting out of feigned (or otherwise) compassion?

More important than the grain, the ships, and the profit, is Russia's response to this escalation!

Nothing on RT.com the last time I looked?

This is quite unusual in that it's a direct act of war against Russia by a Nato country.

But it's not so easy to read as one would think in that Russia intends the grain to reach people in need.

To begin with, would Russia profit from the sale or were the Russians acting out of feigned (or otherwise) compassion?

More important than the grain, the ships, and the profit, is Russia's response to this escalation!

Nothing on RT.com the last time I looked?
Its plunder isnt it.? Medieval warfare, Fits in with the raping and looting.

Its plunder isnt it.? Medieval warfare, Fits in with the raping and looting.
Plunder on the part of Russia or Turkey? It's not easy to get an accurate read on it yet.

But it's as scary as any act of war so far by a Nato country!

Do you think it was pre-considered by the US on it's advisability?

Plunder on the part of Russia or Turkey? It's not easy to get an accurate read on it yet.

But it's as scary as any act of war so far by a Nato country!

Do you think it was pre-considered by the US on it's advisability?
We dont know what Turkey are planning to do with it. They may have altruistic aims.
Russia was definitely stealing it.

Turkey may have acted after an agreement Their economy doesnt need a war. Erdogan is a shit but Turkey is a beacon of civilisation in western treatment of refugees.

We dont know what Turkey are planning to do with it.
I think we can accurately guess that it won't be for profit by Turkey.
They may have altruistic aims.
I suppose that it was Russia's gain in the war and could be interpreted as theft. It's a bit of an unusual interpretation to describe the spoils of war. But it's a very unusual war!
Turkey may have acted after an agreement Their economy doesnt need a war. Erdogan is a shit but Turkey is a beacon of civilisation in western treatment of refugees.
Turkey could have acted on US instructions in the guise of Nato's instructions.

Or Turkey could be a 'loose cannon' on Nato's ship?

We'll see, but I'm quite interested in what N.K. is up to right now.

+1

1657475081611.png

IVAN, YOU AND YOUR rapist ULUS CAN ONLY SUCK Muslim TURKISH DICKS 7/24

This appears to be isolated from America's war with Russia, but it could be seen by Russia as a Nato escalation of that war?

It's less than comforting at this time with the perception of Russia's victory in the Ukraine.

As to America'a part in this, it's doubtful the US would want to escalate to this degree. Events in the next couple of days will answer the many questions, with Russia's response.

Forum List

Back