Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large

I never asked if they were invented. I know they are invented. I'm asking how do they work if people dont have a connected consciousness?

It seems you are conflating a collective consciousness with a connected consciousness.

I accept the legitimacy of a collective conscious as a social construction in itself. A connected conscious is just plain incorrect.

I never asked if they were invented. I know they are invented. I'm asking how do they work if people dont have a connected consciousness?

It seems you are conflating a collective consciousness with a connected consciousness.

I accept the legitimacy of a collective conscious as a social construction in itself. A connected conscious is just plain incorrect.
I'm saying they can be both one and the same. There are things shared among all humans, there are things shared among races of humans, and there are things shared among family.. Your brain is capable of doing more than what you were told it can do. Dont be a follower all of your life. Think for yourself and experience things.

Stop Onyx. You are only showing everyone you will say anything to keep from admitting that you are wrong.

Nope.

I am confident that I am right.

Events that occur to others often evoke deep sadness in strangers.

Maybe so, but doubtful.

What never occurs is personally directed sympathy, which is a distinction I was quick to point out.

Its an instinct that is part and parcel of what it means to be human.

I agree that there is an inexplicable element in human nature that causes empathy (not sympathy). It is what separates us from machines, which is what we mostly have been marginalized to nowadays.

There is a fine line between adhering to human nature and adhering to socially constructed bullshit. Claiming that we have instinctual sadness when someone we do not know is hit with tragedy is socially constructed bullshit.

Last edited:
I'm saying they can be both one and the same.

There are things shared among all humans and there are things shared among races of humans. Your brain is capable of doing more than what you were told it can do.

Nope, not really.

It is an interesting argument, claiming that human beings share some telepathic bond with each other. It is easily dismissable though. The only creatures that this is demonstrated in are asexual species with replicated gene pools.

Many examples in primitive human history also prove this false.

Dont be a follower all of your life. Think for yourself and experience things.

:wtf:Collectivists calling individualists followers? This is coming from an ideologue that hides behind an abstract racial identity :cuckoo:

Nope.

I am confident that I am right.

Events that occur to others often evoke deep sadness in strangers.

Maybe so, but doubtful.

What never occurs is personally directed sympathy, which is a distinction I was quick to point out.

Its an instinct that is part and parcel of what it means to be human.

I agree that there is an inexplicable element in human nature that causes empathy (not sympathy). It is what separates us from machines, which is what we have mostly been marginalized to nowadays.

There is a fine line between adhering to human nature and adhering to socially constructed bullshit. Claiming that we have instinctual sadness when someone we do not know is hit with tragedy is socially constructed bullshit.

Doesnt matter if youre confident or not. I am confident you are wrong.

False. Personally directed sympathy is what causes people to join together in many instances where they never knew each other. They will travel miles to seek each other out.

One of my mentors once gave me a lesson on urgency that pertains to this.

What is your feeling of urgency on a scale of 1 t 10 for each sentence?

There is a child in your city that is trapped in a burning car.

There is a child down the block trapped in a burning car.

Your child is trapped in a burning car.

The urgency should increase with each if you are human. If you are a connected human then each is alarming to you.

I'm saying they can be both one and the same.

There are things shared among all humans and there are things shared among races of humans. Your brain is capable of doing more than what you were told it can do.

Nope, not really.

It is an interesting argument, claiming that human beings share some telepathic bond with each other. It is easily dismissable though. The only creatures that this is demonstrated in are asexual species with replicated gene pools.

Many examples in primitive human history also prove this false.

Dont be a follower all of your life. Think for yourself and experience things.

:wtf:Collectivists calling individualists followers? This is coming from an ideologue that hides behind an abstract racial identity :cuckoo:

Yes really.

There you go with the telepathic thing again. its not telepathic at all. Its a connectedness. its what makes you yawn when you see another person yawn. Its only easily dismissable if you havent experienced it yourself and bound by those that tell you what to think.

Doesnt matter if youre confident or not. I am confident you are wrong.

We both know that each others confidence level is inadmissible, so why did you bring mine into question?

False. Personally directed sympathy is what causes people to join together in many instances where they never knew each other.

Uh, no. That is retarded.

The actual reason can be summed up to a level of collective conscious (different from connected), or shared ability to emphasize. Among other things anyways...

One of my mentors once gave me a lesson on urgency that pertains to this.

What is your feeling of urgency on a scale of 1 t 10 for each sentence?

There is a child in your city that is trapped in a burning car.

There is a child down the block trapped in a burning car.

Your child is trapped in a burning car.

The urgency should increase with each if you are human. If you are a connected human then each is alarming to you.

Very irrelevant to the subject in question.

Either you have bad comprehension skills, or you are intentionally derailing from your original narrative.

There you go with the telepathic thing again. its not telepathic at all. Its a connectedness. its what makes you yawn when you see another person yawn. Its only easily dismissable if you havent experienced it yourself and bound by those that tell you what to think.

A connected human conscious that isn't telepathic or socially constructed? You are just peddling fallacies.

A connected human conscious that isn't telepathic or socially constructed? You are just peddling fallacies.
Well I just have to refer you back to how humans got started. Was it a social construct that made them hang around each other for survival? Was it a social construct or telepathy that made us develop a larger sclera so we could know when someone was looking at us?

But sympathy is feeling sadness for another's situation. Why can someone not feel sympathy for a particular individual, whether they know that person or not?

I agree that there is an inexplicable element in human nature that causes empathy (not sympathy). It is what separates us from machines, which is what we mostly have been marginalized to nowadays.

Empathy is feeling the same things as another person. Why can a person feel the same thing as a stranger but not feel sadness for a stranger?

If you read this story and feel as though you have lost a family member in the shooting, that is empathy. If you read this story and feel sadness and compassion for the family members of the officers, but not as though you are experience the loss personally, that is sympathy. Why you think a person can feel the one but not the other is beyond me.

Is it something that has been proven by looking around? :p

Asclepias said:
Youre also 0 for 2 debating me today. Glad to help you out with your debating skills.

Ha, you don't remember?

You do not play the white mans game of proof, but rather the black mans game of conjecture. Isn't that Asclepia's school of debating 101?

Asclepias said:
Youre also 0 for 2 debating me today. Glad to help you out with your debating skills.

Ha, you don't remember?

You do not play the white mans game of proof, but rather the black mans game of conjecture. Isn't that Asclepia's school of debating 101?
I dont remember what? I definitely remember making you 0 for 2.

No I dont waste time proving things to most whites. its not necessary since they always pull from a corrupt and erroneous source.

Forum List

Back