Canada shows our future: 10 dead, 15 injured.

Open carry induces panic which you can be charged for by the police. You never let a potential enemy know what you have against them. Years ago when I became a black belt, I didn't wear my belt around my pair of jeans to let everybody know. If I was attacked, they'd find out that way, but I'm not about to give them warning.
Holy FUCK. even the time I'VE been on USMB, with all the accomplishments you've claimed you had/did, you would have to be 250 years old.

You RWNJ's are entertaining.

Yet the members of the said Cities will still CC.
You're argument is moot.

You are 16 and want a beer, you can get it. Illegal or NOT.
You want to CC, that's great. I support it 100%, Illegal or NOT.
You can do it. Right?

Quit telling what you think I believe as RIGHTS.
~~~~~~
The only illegal method of obtaining a CC is to go around the legal proceedures set down by the States. Doing so is mainly the method of Elitists, the wealthy and the politically connected..

You're a confused Q NUT.

The 5th amendment guarantees a person's right to own property.

THAT'S the supreme court NOT the constitution.
You can't have it both ways, moron.

"Conservative" Supreme Court?
RWNJ's claiming to be conservative, a bunch of puritan religious nut jobs, is what they are.

Do you understand how stupid you are when you use "Q Nut?" The democrat party tried to smear republicans with that moniker way back when, but since only they knew what the fuck they were talking about, it never stuck.......so they had to stop using it........and here you are, the idiot that you are, still using it.....just funny......

Someone with a gun could have stopped that knife weilding nut. But Ducks have been dumbed down to believing leftist clowns. Like Trudeau the fascist wannabee Musilini guy.

Oh well. Ducks are stupid

Holy FUCK. even the time I'VE been on USMB, with all the accomplishments you've claimed you had/did, you would have to be 250 years old.

You RWNJ's are entertaining.

Actually I led kind of a dull and simple life, so I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Studying martial arts is not a full-time job. You go after work to do it.

Really?

Literally, the dumbest thing I've ever fucking read.
As gun nuts attack unarmed people?

Give a ballpark figure.
How much $$$ did you send Trump?

Nothing dumb about it.

Years ago when I was in a Topix local forum we were discussing our legislatures passing CCW's in our state. A rival asked why I wanted to have CCW's here. I told him my mother lives all alone and never drove a car in her life, so my elderly mother likes to walk everywhere she can. He responded by asking me if CCW's become law in our state, would my elderly mother carry a gun? To that I said "No she wouldn't, but the criminals don't know that."

Many of our serious mass shootings take place in gun-free zones. Criminals like to be reasonably assured nobody is armed to stop them. Uncertainty scares them. If you don't own a gun, the reason you are relatively safe in your home is because a criminal doesn't know if you do have any firearms in the house or not.

Nothing dumb about it.

Years ago when I was in a Topix local forum we were discussing our legislatures passing CCW's in our state. A rival asked why I wanted to have CCW's here. I told him my mother lives all alone and never drove a car in her life, so my elderly mother likes to walk everywhere she can. He responded by asking me if CCW's become law in our state, would my elderly mother carry a gun? To that I said "No she wouldn't, but the criminals don't know that."
By far, most people in public, do not carry a gun.
It's the law of averages.
Many of our serious mass shootings take place in gun-free zones.
Same tired, weak, republican talking point for years.
MOST established stores, bars and restaurants don't want guns on their premises, even in republican states.
Criminals like to be reasonably assured nobody is armed to stop them.
Which they rely on, most people in public aren't armed.
Uncertainty scares them.
No, it doesn't.
They're certain, THEY have the gun.
If you don't own a gun, the reason you are relatively safe in your home is because a criminal doesn't know if you do have any firearms in the house or not.
Sure, that's why most gun nuts brag about it.

1662442978671.png

By far, most people in public, do not carry a gun.
It's the law of averages.

Same tired, weak, republican talking point for years.
MOST established stores, bars and restaurants don't want guns on their premises, even in republican states.

Which they rely on, most people in public aren't armed.

No, it doesn't.
They're certain, THEY have the gun.

Sure, that's why most gun nuts brag about it.

View attachment 692330

When CCW's were first offered in our state, the law allowed vendors to post signs stating no guns were allowed in their establishment, and most stores put those signs in their window. Today, you won't find many of those signs around. Their customers found their gun restrictions offensive and un-American, so we opted to deal with retailers that allowed armed citizens in their place of business.

Americans use their firearms between 1 and 4 million times a year, depending on what survey you subscribe to. But using the lowest estimate (1 million) it tells us that we armed citizens are no minorty.

A criminal decides to rob a convenient store. There are ten customers and workers at the time. Chances are, one of them is armed, and one is a deterrent enough or enough for a criminal to be concerned about.

There are thousands of stories of CCW holders saving the day, but at best, it may be reported on by local news IF it's a slow news day. That's why you believe most people are not armed.

When CCW's were first offered in our state, the law allowed vendors to post signs stating no guns were allowed in their establishment, and most stores put those signs in their window. Today, you won't find many of those signs around. Their customers found their gun restrictions offensive and un-American, so we opted to deal with retailers that allowed armed citizens in their place of business.
Of course, you did.
Americans use their firearms between 1 and 4 million times a year, depending on what survey you subscribe to. But using the lowest estimate (1 million) it tells us that we armed citizens are no minorty.

A criminal decides to rob a convenient store. There are ten customers and workers at the time. Chances are, one of them is armed, and one is a deterrent enough or enough for a criminal to be concerned about.
"lowest estimate (1 million) it tells us that we armed citizens are no minorty".
So, 1 in 10 is NOT a minority?
NEW "math"?
There are thousands of stories of CCW holders saving the day, but at best, it may be reported on by local news IF it's a slow news day. That's why you believe most people are not armed.
It's highlighted around here.
All shootings with injuries are, especially if the perpetrator is shot.
And the TV station here, their coverage area is 5 counties, including state news.

"lowest estimate (1 million) it tells us that we armed citizens are no minorty".
So, 1 in 10 is NOT a minority?
NEW "math"?

Not at all, I'm just illustrating the people that were armed at the time. What about all of us who are armed and out in the public that nobody really knows about because we were not involved in a violent situation?

It's highlighted around here.
All shootings with injuries are, especially if the perpetrator is shot.
And the TV station here, their coverage area is 5 counties, including state news.

Statistics show that most CCW holders who use their firearm never fire a shot. The mere presence of a firearm stops an attack on them or somebody else, or used to deter a crime. In those (most) cases it's not reported on, again, unless it's a very slow news day.

Not at all, I'm just illustrating the people that were armed at the time. What about all of us who are armed and out in the public that nobody really knows about because we were not involved in a violent situation?
Yeah, what about that?
I've never even been confronted with my 9mm, by anyone but store or bar/restaurant managers, in the 100's of times carrying in public.
I don't attribute that to carrying a weapon, because more times than not, by far, I don't carry my pistol, it depends on where I'm going.
Statistics show that most CCW holders who use their firearm never fire a shot. The mere presence of a firearm stops an attack on them or somebody else, or used to deter a crime.
So, a concealed weapon, makes it's presence known?
Not much of a concealment.
In those (most) cases it's not reported on, again, unless it's a very slow news day.
Of course not.
Why would they, it isn't news.

Is that suppose to be their lead story?

"CCW owner shops at store for two hours, and it wasn't robbed".

Yeah, what about that?
I've never even been confronted with my 9mm, by anyone but store or bar/restaurant managers, in the 100's of times carrying in public.
I don't attribute that to carrying a weapon, because more times than not, by far, I don't carry my pistol, it depends on where I'm going.

But it's likely when you're not carrying in public, somebody else is.

So, a concealed weapon, makes it's presence known?
Not much of a concealment.

You're not very smart, are you?

Of course not.
Why would they, it isn't news.

Is that suppose to be their lead story?

"CCW owner shops at store for two hours, and it wasn't robbed".

Wow, your comprehension skills are in great need of attention. If some poor guy is trying to make a few bucks delivering pizzas, and somebody called in a order to a vacant house and the pizza guy becomes suspicious and pulls out a gun when the robber comes from the side of the house, no, it's likely not reported by the news.

But it's likely when you're not carrying in public, somebody else is.
Really?
I doubt that.
You're not very smart, are you?
How in the fuck does someone automatically know a person has a concealed weapon?
Wow, your comprehension skills are in great need of attention.
If anyone's is, it's yours, you can't even follow your own post.
If some poor guy is trying to make a few bucks delivering pizzas, and somebody called in a order to a vacant house and the pizza guy becomes suspicious and pulls out a gun when the robber comes from the side of the house, no, it's likely not reported by the news.
No, they make the news.

April 14 2015
A would-be robber discovered that a pizza delivery guy in Douglas, Georgia, was packing more than just pies last week.
Antavious McTear, who was armed with a pipe, approached Gary Royer while he was out on a delivery and threatened him. But when Royer reacted by pulling out a gun, McTear changed his tune and sped away in his car.
Authorities later caught up with McTear, who was subsequently arrested and booked into the Coffee County jail.

May 10 2017
MESQUITE, Texas - A Dominos delivery driver who came face to face with a gun during a robbery last weekend said he’s thankful to be alive but is sad that one of the teens died.

Two teenagers tried to rob David Gerber at gunpoint as he delivered a pizza in Mesquite on Saturday night. One teen fired a warning shot at Gerber, but he was armed too and fired back and killed one of the would-be robbers.

June 22 2021
An
Ohio pizza delivery driver allegedly shot and killed an attempted armed robber Sunday evening with a concealed carry weapon, WBTN reported.

Two armed men wearing face masks entered a Papa John’s in New Carlisle in a robbery attempt after 11 p.m., according to WBTN. An unidentified pizza delivery employee shot and killed one of the robbers, 21-year-old Gage Melton, with a firearm while the other suspect escaped the scene, according to the outlet.

True. Every issue of Concealed Carry magazine has numerous nationwide accounts of good guy with a gun incidents.

I'm deaply ashamed of the knife. It went on a killing spree and should be banned for the good of all of Canada.

Last night I had a near miss. The gun almost escaped my gun safe to go on a rampage. Now knives are escaping the drawer in the kitchen. We are all screwed.

Forum List

Back