Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large

Two more regulators deregulated.

From now on, its coming with the job.

The system is turning good people into government goons.

There is no sympathy for those that sell their humanity.

Are you saying you have no sympathy for killed police officers because they are police officers?

I feel no pity for government goons. If anything, I have empathy.

Deregulating the regulators is long overdue.

Are you saying you have no sympathy for killed police officers because they are police officers?

I feel no pity for government goons. Neither do you.

If anything, I have empathy.

What the hell, are you talking about sympathy, or pity, or empathy?

And how could you possibly know whether or not I feel pity for what you call government goons?

And how could you possibly know whether or not I feel pity for what you call government goons?

I revised my post before you replied, but what I said there is also true.

No one feels sympathy for a blank face. If they claim otherwise, they are either being dishonest or conflating sympathy with empathy.

This is a war. The police either start acting like it's a war or stop being police. When some ghetto bird calls the police, the standard response should be sucks to be you. Lock and load.

If they died in Palm Springs and you live in California, expect to see a long funeral procession with chippies and all, coming through your hometown.

Palm Springs Police Officers Lesley Zerebny and Jose Gilbert were killed Saturday.:(

I revised my post before you replied, but what I said there is also true.

No one feels sympathy for a blank face. If they claim otherwise, they are either being dishonest or conflating sympathy with empathy.

You are big on letting me know what I feel it seems. :lol:

Sympathy is feeling sorrow or pity for someone, empathy is relating because you've experienced the same thing. I've never been a cop nor, obviously, killed, so it's hard to feel empathy for those circumstances. Sympathy, on the other hand, is easy. Nothing in the article indicated anything but that these police were killed while doing their job and doing it properly.

I can only guess that you used to be a 'government goon' of some sort, hence the empathy.

Palm Springs Police Chief Bryan Reyes confirms two officers died in the shootings Saturday afternoon.

Reyes said the two were responding to a “family disturbance” at a home when they were shot at.

Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting-Suspect at Large - Breitbart
More likely they were trying to collect a payoff or they were robbing some drug dealers.

Why is that more likely?
Experience.

Police have no business in black areas unless they go in armored tanks with guns blazing.

Palm Springs Police Chief Bryan Reyes confirms two officers died in the shootings Saturday afternoon.

Reyes said the two were responding to a “family disturbance” at a home when they were shot at.

Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting-Suspect at Large - Breitbart
More likely they were trying to collect a payoff or they were robbing some drug dealers.

Why is that more likely?
Experience.

Oh, are/were you a cop? Or is it that you've paid the cops off or been robbed by cops while you were dealing drugs? :p

Forum List

Back