10 British Rock Bands - Best Performances

Brits dont know music. Dont know tv. Dont know freedom. Just a bunch of limp wrists.

Great album but Sergeant Pepper is better :)

Rubber Soul is my fav.

Greg

Mine's the White album. ( but really only about 7 or 8 songs out of 30 ...I never really was into the entire album)

Yea "Blackbird singing in the dead of night........" Wasn't 'Norwegian Wood' on it - I remember holding it, a double, all white hence the name!

Norwegian Wood is on Rubber Soul; my other fav is the Abbey Road Album. I still have Rubber Soul and The Double White albums which I play sometimes. I have the Cassette tape of Abbey Road; can't recall seeing the album for a while though. I think I lent it to one of my brothers(it was bought by my sister around 1970 or so).

The Beatles were incredible with their song diversity.......even including a young white chick named Carrie Fisher in a clip....with Ringo.

Greg

Last edited:
This thread has absolutely no credibility. The Who was the greatest show band ever, anywhere, and nobody even acknowledges them? Effin' weak.

I would like to dedicate this to some of our political boards and current events, etc posters. Don't some of you have even an ounce of humor in ya????.....Do you S razor blades constantly?????...........Just because your country is turning to a pile of S doesn't mean you can't laugh for Chiss sakes...................LOLOLOLOL................BAWWWHAHAHA........................HEHEHEHEHE.....See how easy that is??????............Trust me, you're face won't crack.

I would like to dedicate this to some of our political boards and current events, etc posters. Don't some of you have even an ounce of humor in ya????.....Do you S razor blades constantly?????...........Just because your country is turning to a pile of S doesn't mean you can't laugh for Chiss sakes...................LOLOLOLOL................BAWWWHAHAHA........................HEHEHEHEHE.....See how easy that is??????............Trust me, you're face won't crack.

you are so creepy pom. nuff said.

This thread has absolutely no credibility. The Who was the greatest show band ever, anywhere, and nobody even acknowledges them? Effin' weak.
Yeah good point. Pete's an overrated guitarist but all in all
they were pretty good. I saw them in 79 - I guess it was the year after Keith Moon died
touring with a new drummer.
I saw them at Woodstock, Columbia Maryland and Denver. Easily the best ever. But I don't see anyone giving Amy Weinstein any credit either. That lady was top shelf.

I saw them at Woodstock, Columbia Maryland and Denver. Easily the best ever. But I don't see anyone giving Amy Weinstein any credit either. That lady was top shelf.
It was truly a blessing to be part of the concert scene in the 70's and 80's.
I worked at the Coliseum in Richfield Ohio and got to see tons of concerts there and other venues around NE Ohio....

Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Paul McCartney and Wings, Yes, ...among my favorites. Never got to see Pink Floyd or Emerson, Lake & Palmer ( saw Asia once)

Forum List

Back