10:1 Voters Say MSM Is in the Tank for Clinton

What would give them that idea?

The American public thinks the media wants Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to win by an almost 10-to-1 margin, according to a new poll.

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Friday asks, “Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?”

Of the 1,000 adults surveyed, 75.9 percent answered Clinton, while just 7.9 percent picked Trump, the Republican nominee. Just more than 16 percent of respondents chose either “neither” or “undecided.”

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll comes on the heels of an Associated Press/GkF poll last week showing that 56 percent of likely voters, including 87 percent of his supporters, believe the media is biased against Trump.

In that poll, 51 percent of Clinton supporters said the media is biased in her favor, while just 8 percent said it’s biased against her.

Trump has repeatedly complained the media is against him.

Poll: Public overwhelmingly thinks media is in the tank for Clinton

If conservatives want more conservative 'news' on television, then start more channels.

How about just reporting the news and not making up crap about it? You know, the truth. I know, you never heard of that.

Like Fox?

What's hilariously ironic of late is that more and more of the Trumptards have thrown Foxnews under the liberal bias bus.
So you think it's funny that people want the truth from the media? Your bought and paid for mentality is showing again.

No, we just wish you did.

Well, at least the left wingers here aren't trying to deny it.

It's the Right that's in denial. Foxnews is the number one 'news' channel on cable, and the Right simply lobbies on and on for Fox's competition to be somehow suppressed.

Fox is almost as bad as the rest so save you deflecting lies.

Oh it's the truth, and they are very bit as bad and worse. Still, ya'll don't mind them as much, that's all, and revealing.
I'll bet your favorite song is "twist and shout". LOL!

All you shills do is spin spin spin spin....

What you are is pretty available for all to see, please do go on.

The American public thinks the media wants Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to win by an almost 10-to-1 margin, according to a new poll.

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Friday asks, “Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?”

Of the 1,000 adults surveyed, 75.9 percent answered Clinton, while just 7.9 percent picked Trump, the Republican nominee. Just more than 16 percent of respondents chose either “neither” or “undecided.”

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll comes on the heels of an Associated Press/GkF poll last week showing that 56 percent of likely voters, including 87 percent of his supporters, believe the media is biased against Trump.

In that poll, 51 percent of Clinton supporters said the media is biased in her favor, while just 8 percent said it’s biased against her.

If conservatives want more conservative 'news' on television, then start more channels.

How about just reporting the news and not making up crap about it? You know, the truth. I know, you never heard of that.

Like Fox?

What's hilariously ironic of late is that more and more of the Trumptards have thrown Foxnews under the liberal bias bus.

Yeah, revealing ain't it. They want the media to be Breitbartish across the land.
Typical shill lie. No believes you anymore, but don't stop, your desperation is hilarious.

Well, at least the left wingers here aren't trying to deny it.

It's the Right that's in denial. Foxnews is the number one 'news' channel on cable, and the Right simply lobbies on and on for Fox's competition to be somehow suppressed.

Fox is almost as bad as the rest so save you deflecting lies.

Oh it's the truth, and they are very bit as bad and worse. Still, ya'll don't mind them as much, that's all, and revealing.
I'll bet your favorite song is "twist and shout". LOL!

All you shills do is spin spin spin spin....

What you are is pretty available for all to see, please do go on.
Calling you out on your lies? Ok.

This means nothing to many D voters. They LIKE their "news" with a large dollop of D party propaganda.

So where are the neutral, objective places you get your news?

I guess the gipper won't be answering that one. His stunned silence proves he's full of shit.
I get news from lots of sources. One thing is sure, ALL Americans get some news from LWNJ sources, because they still dominate. I seek news sources that are not liberal, progressive, or leftist and that is the difference between you and I.

The media has no obligation to be neutral. If it did, about 5000 rightwing 'news' sites would disappear from the internet.

Then we tax payers should have no obligation to give financial support to PBS and public radio. They are not neutral, no, they are left wing in calm voices.

Six of the seven mainstream TV news networks are left in the most important issues of the day. 90% of all major newspapers, the same. 90% of public universities, the same.

At one time the public could expect journalistic integrity to a degree that would be somewhat fair. That is so far gone and it has destroyed us, as a result. The govt gets away with murder now.

Public radio and television exist at the request of the People, through their representatives in government.

Yeah, sure. Like that is so easy to undo. Why not have a referendum vote on it? Why not have a referendum vote on gay marriage, too? Because the first 30 states who tried that all lost.

But if the word God shows up on any public or govt recommendation expect law suits and Supreme Court intervention to make sure it is done away with. But somehow Islam gets away with all kinds of B.S. in our schools and elsewhere.

Like Fox?

Yeah, revealing ain't it. They want the media to be Breitbartish across the land.

They piss and moan about biased media, but then when they start threads,

99% of them are sourced to rightwing biased 'news' outlets.

Did we ever get the name of an unbiased news source from the righties?
There aren't any, shill. Pretend some more. You only have a week until McDonald's interviews you for toilet cleaning boy.

This means nothing to many D voters. They LIKE their "news" with a large dollop of D party propaganda.

I guess the gipper won't be answering that one. His stunned silence proves he's full of shit.
I get news from lots of sources. One thing is sure, ALL Americans get some news from LWNJ sources, because they still dominate. I seek news sources that are not liberal, progressive, or leftist and that is the difference between you and I.

All I am asking you to do is post a list of media sources that report the news in a non-biased, objective, neutral manner.

You can't.

Like Fox?

They? You mean Americans who are sick to death of liberal scum? You got that right!

All I am asking you to do is post a list of media sources that report the news in a non-biased, objective, neutral manner.

You can't.
If you'd pop your head out, you see I have already stated there aren't any. What you shills refuse to see are the people. We are the ones calling the shots here. Your skank is toast. Funny how she has been strangely silent here as of late.

Like Fox?

I know, it's a disease, american society is in a very unhealthy place head space wise, has been for a while, hard to see improvement on the near horizon; especially after this election cycle. It's probably going to get worse, for at least a while. We're a very neurotic society.

Like Fox?

I know, it's a disease, american society is in a very unhealthy place head space wise, has been for a while, hard to see improvement on the near horizon; especially after this election cycle. It's probably going to get worse, for at least a while. We're a very neurotic society.
Speak for yourself libtard.

Like Fox?

They? You mean Americans who are sick to death of liberal scum? You got that right!

Always amused at america loving patriots who hate about half of the population.

Gee, wonder who gave Trump the billions in free media.

Like Fox?

Speak for yourself libtard.
Oh look, here comes one now.

Gee, wonder who gave Trump the billions in free media.

Well those damn lib MSM folks obviously.

Like Fox?

Always amused at america loveing patriots who hate about half of the population.

Mike doesn’t have any idea who he hates or why. He’s basically brain dead and it’s fun watching the vile come out in fits and starts.

You can't.
If you'd pop your head out, you see I have already stated there aren't any. What you shills refuse to see are the people. We are the ones calling the shots here. Your skank is toast. Funny how she has been strangely silent here as of late.

What you fail to grasp my neurotic friend, is that some of us understand what we're up against is an entire system, not just one half of it.

Forum List

Back