10:1 Voters Say MSM Is in the Tank for Clinton

What's hilariously ironic of late is that more and more of the Trumptards have thrown Foxnews under the liberal bias bus.

Yeah, revealing ain't it. They want the media to be Breitbartish across the land.

They piss and moan about biased media, but then when they start threads,

99% of them are sourced to rightwing biased 'news' outlets.

They? You mean Americans who are sick to death of liberal scum? You got that right!

Always amused at america loveing patriots who hate about half of the population.

Mike doesn’t have any idea who he hates or why. He’s basically brain dead and it’s fun watching the vile come out in fits and starts.

The mooch is here for free therapy?

What would give them that idea?

The American public thinks the media wants Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to win by an almost 10-to-1 margin, according to a new poll.

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Friday asks, “Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?”

Of the 1,000 adults surveyed, 75.9 percent answered Clinton, while just 7.9 percent picked Trump, the Republican nominee. Just more than 16 percent of respondents chose either “neither” or “undecided.”

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll comes on the heels of an Associated Press/GkF poll last week showing that 56 percent of likely voters, including 87 percent of his supporters, believe the media is biased against Trump.

In that poll, 51 percent of Clinton supporters said the media is biased in her favor, while just 8 percent said it’s biased against her.

Trump has repeatedly complained the media is against him.

Poll: Public overwhelmingly thinks media is in the tank for Clinton

Gee, wonder who gave Trump the billions in free media.
Free media to get the worst candidate nominated then turning on him simply validates the OP, dufus.

Last edited:

The American public thinks the media wants Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to win by an almost 10-to-1 margin, according to a new poll.

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Friday asks, “Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?”

Of the 1,000 adults surveyed, 75.9 percent answered Clinton, while just 7.9 percent picked Trump, the Republican nominee. Just more than 16 percent of respondents chose either “neither” or “undecided.”

The Suffolk University/USA Today poll comes on the heels of an Associated Press/GkF poll last week showing that 56 percent of likely voters, including 87 percent of his supporters, believe the media is biased against Trump.

In that poll, 51 percent of Clinton supporters said the media is biased in her favor, while just 8 percent said it’s biased against her.

Well those damn lib MSM folks obviously.
They do tend to go for the shiny object. Jeb still poses a question for me that I cannot answer. "Run a positive and issues oriented campaign and voters will respond." Is that still true for the gop? Obviously the issues Jeb tried to run on were not popular with gop voters. Trump won the primary with a plurality, NOT a majority of votes, and Jeb Rubio and Kasich cannibalized one another, and Cruz went his own way. But, I'm still struggling to identify what positive Trump offers to supporters. He seems to be encouraging rage and a feeling that something (jobs, status, election, white priviledge) is being stolen. Any actual policy he's discussed is contradicted by something else he's said.

They do tend to go for the shiny object. Jeb still poses a question for me that I cannot answer. "Run a positive and issues oriented campaign and voters will respond." Is that still true for the gop? Obviously the issues Jeb tried to run on were not popular with gop voters. Trump won the primary with a plurality, NOT a majority of votes, and Jeb Rubio and Kasich cannibalized one another, and Cruz went his own way. But, I'm still struggling to identify what positive Trump offers to supporters. He seems to be encouraging rage and a feeling that something (jobs, status, election, white priviledge) is being stolen. Any actual policy he's discussed is contradicted by something else he's said.

You just spotted it, this is an election worthy of the 3rd world banana republic we have become. Why? Because this is exactly what the american public wants, responds to, and supports. WE did this to ourselves but there's no way in hell the amercian public will ever take any responsibility for anything, we'll just blame someone else.

How about just reporting the news and not making up crap about it? You know, the truth. I know, you never heard of that.

Like Fox?

What's hilariously ironic of late is that more and more of the Trumptards have thrown Foxnews under the liberal bias bus.

Yeah, revealing ain't it. They want the media to be Breitbartish across the land.

I know, it's a disease, american society is in a very unhealthy place head space wise, has been for a while, hard to see improvement on the near horizon; especially after this election cycle. It's probably going to get worse, for at least a while. We're a very neurotic society.

You are a disease.

Like Fox?

I know, it's a disease, american society is in a very unhealthy place head space wise, has been for a while, hard to see improvement on the near horizon; especially after this election cycle. It's probably going to get worse, for at least a while. We're a very neurotic society.

You are a disease.

Have a nice day.

They? You mean Americans who are sick to death of liberal scum? You got that right!

Always amused at america loveing patriots who hate about half of the population.

Mike doesn’t have any idea who he hates or why. He’s basically brain dead and it’s fun watching the vile come out in fits and starts.

Typical shill lie. Unfounded unsupported and unsubstantiated. 7 days shill...tick tok....why is your whore so silent?

You just spotted it, this is an election worthy of the 3rd world banana republic we have become. Why? Because this is exactly what the american public wants, responds to, and supports. WE did this to ourselves but there's no way in hell the amercian public will ever take any responsibility for anything, we'll just blame someone else.
I remember 1980. I was never a Reagan guy, but I greatly admired his leadership. At the time, I feared he was a warmonger, and I did not understand why Carter was so opposed to the Soviets in Afghanistan. It was a place no sane person goes, but I didn't see them as the most dangerous folks there.

But Reagan thought Americans were decent people, and we had nothing to apologize for, and we have no reason to hate each other. Have we changed?

I remember 1980. I was never a Reagan guy, but I greatly admired his leadership. At the time, I feared he was a warmonger, and I did not understand why Carter was so opposed to the Soviets in Afghanistan. It was a place no sane person goes, but I didn't see them as the most dangerous folks there.

But Reagan thought Americans were decent people, and we had nothing to apologize for.

Never thought too much of Reagan, but we accepted the outcomes of elections and went on.

Typical shill lie. Unfounded unsupported and unsubstantiated. 7 days shill...tick tok....why is your whore so silent?

Why would she try to convince you of anything? Why would anyone?

But Reagan thought Americans were decent people, and we had nothing to apologize for.

Never thought too much of Reagan, but we accepted the outcomes of elections and went on.
Well I didn't VOTE for him. LOL.

I was a balance the damn budget guy. LOL

Why would she try to convince you of anything? Why would anyone?
Typical shill deflection. I never asked that skank to convince me of anything. Stop lying.

Or you can find a love like the one where Trump doesnt allow the Press to ask questions at all.
cry baby 8.jpg

The MSM has been in the tank for Democrats since WWII

Of course the MSM is in the tank for Clinton.

Conservative media is in the tank for Trump.

Why is this noteworthy?

Free media to get the worst candidate nominated then turning on him simply validates the OP, dufus.

Turning on him? Nobody turned on him idiot. What happened was the electorate changed. Believe it or not, Americans take this seriously—those who vote do anyway. What was funny to 4 out of 10 Republicans (Trump’s usual % of the vote) isn’t so funny when it is tried out on an audience of 45% D/R and 10% undecided.

Your problem is that you really believe in conspiracies. Like 10 news organizations got together and decided, yes, lets put this guy in the arena so we can trash him to no end for 4 months? And of all of the hundreds of reporters, editors, anchors, etc… nobody mumbles a word about any of it. The 9/11 Truthers are getting a run for their money from the Trump crowd.

The MSM has been in the tank for Democrats since WWII

Of course the MSM is in the tank for Clinton.

Conservative media is in the tank for Trump.

Why is this noteworthy?
Reagan was known as the Teflon president. And essentially got three terms. The MSM follows the shiny object.

The media has no obligation to be neutral. If it did, about 5000 rightwing 'news' sites would disappear from the internet.

Then we tax payers should have no obligation to give financial support to PBS and public radio. They are not neutral, no, they are left wing in calm voices.

Six of the seven mainstream TV news networks are left in the most important issues of the day. 90% of all major newspapers, the same. 90% of public universities, the same.

At one time the public could expect journalistic integrity to a degree that would be somewhat fair. That is so far gone and it has destroyed us, as a result. The govt gets away with murder now.

Public radio and television exist at the request of the People, through their representatives in government.

Yeah, sure. Like that is so easy to undo. Why not have a referendum vote on it? Why not have a referendum vote on gay marriage, too? Because the first 30 states who tried that all lost.

But if the word God shows up on any public or govt recommendation expect law suits and Supreme Court intervention to make sure it is done away with. But somehow Islam gets away with all kinds of B.S. in our schools and elsewhere.

Where exactly? Examples? Thanks in advance.

Ethics has nothing to do with it, it is a for profit business in a sick version of what has come to be accepted as "capitalism" in american society. The american public sat on its ass as per usual and allowed firstly the Clinton administration to deregualte the FCC, and then secondly allowed the entire US media machinery to be taken over by 6 major multinational corporations; down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980s.

Don't whine about what you support, this is what deregulation looks like.
So having Obama dictate to the media will stop media bias.
Got it. :cuckoo:

Oh, Obama's running the media now? Got it.
You're the one whining the media needs to be regulated by the White House, dufus.

You don't really know much about this do ya, the FCC was deregulated.
You're stuck on stupid. The FCC was controlled by the White House. Going back to that solves nothing, dufus.

Then enjoy your 6 mulinational corporation controlled media and stfu, you want it this way.

Forum List

Back