10:1 Voters Say MSM Is in the Tank for Clinton

the media doesn't really like her, they think she is boring, they don't give her any positive coverage...only cover her email server or dnc leaks or the Podesta Files trying to snazzy it up a bit...

She doesn't make them money or draw viewers, while Donald Trump has been the media owner's dream candidate with one off the wall thing after another flowing out of his mouth....

reporters are educated, and that is the demographic that will vote for her according to polling....no doubt they for the most part, will vote for her, reluctantly.

The lies you communists tell... :eusa_whistle:
Looks like care4all has drank the crony establ kool aid :(

the media doesn't really like her, they think she is boring, they don't give her any positive coverage...only cover her email server or dnc leaks or the Podesta Files trying to snazzy it up a bit...

She doesn't make them money or draw viewers, while Donald Trump has been the media owner's dream candidate with one off the wall thing after another flowing out of his mouth....

reporters are educated, and that is the demographic that will vote for her according to polling....no doubt they for the most part, will vote for her, reluctantly.
"educated" people will vote for Crooked hiLIARy?

What about Peter Thiel?
I seriously doubt, there is anyone MORE crooked than the Donald.... :D

I didn't say all college educated people are voting for her, I said MOST are voting for her, according to the polling.
I'm college educated and I'm not voting for her because of principle. She has enriched herself while holding public office. She knowingly cheated in the debates through Brazile giving her question/s beforehand. She had Wasserman- Shultz cut Berrnie off at the kness. Etc...etc...Where I come from, thats called- cronyism

What about Peter Thiel?

I didn't say all college educated people are voting for her, I said MOST are voting for her, according to the polling.
I'm college educated and I'm not voting for her because of principle. She has enriched herself while holding public office. She knowingly cheated in the debates through Brazile giving her question/s beforehand. She had Wasserman- Shultz cut Berrnie off at the kness. Etc...etc...Where I come from, thats called- cronyism
please tell me, how did she enrich herself while she was in public office?

The media is bent on 'producing' the election as a reality TV show.

Of course they are. That's why for the last couple weeks they've been hammering this idea that the race is getting really really really really really really tight.

Exactly. It's not at all, but it makes for better ratings and, purely as a coincidence of course, keeps everyone in their party assigned pens. All hail the sham.

What about Peter Thiel?

please tell me, how did she enrich herself while she was in public office?
whats her net worth & when is the last time she worked in the private sector?

PUT DOWN THE CRONY ESTABL LW KOOL AID!!! :banghead:

The Crooked Clinton Propaganda station CNN should have been shut down by the government for interfering with a national election when evidence that Mr. Brazeel, a CNN employee and Crooked Hillary employee informed Crooked Hillary of debate questions before the debate, which ending up not helping because Crooked Hillary has dementia from the Parkinson's.

The media handed her debate question... handed Trump a broken mic, and had biased moderators.

Yet this "experienced" candidate lost to Trump, even with all her cheating. Turns out she is only competent in fraud and corruption.

LOL, broken mic he says. You fucking turnips will believe literally anything.

Technically the issue was with the soundboard, which someone probably sabotaged.

Nice try. This is a fact, deal with it.

He's doubling down!!!! hahahahahahaah

Yes, I am doubling down on the facts that you refuse to accept because you are a retard with IQ less than 75.

What is there to accept? His family and his VP are all there. They could of have complain that they can't hear him........... don't you think? Talking about low IQ.
We heard Trump well and clear. It's not the mic but the bullshit he was mumbling that is why he lost.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back