#1 World Renowned Physicist Proves God Is Real

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2016
Liberals Are FURIOUS

Michiu Kaku and Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D. are, IMO, the two greatest giants in science today.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World Renowned Physicist Proves God Is Real, Liberals Are FURIOUS | Unn-24

Supreme intelligence wouldn't automatically mean God. Purely man made concept. We could just as easily be an alien experiment.

I suppose Heisenberg was also a liar.

Werner+Heisenberg+Atheist.jpg

Kaku does not say any of the things from the article in the video. I have been unable to find a source for where Kaku supposedly made the article claims. I find it unlikely that Kaku actually made such a claim.

Supreme intelligence wouldn't automatically mean God. Purely man made concept. We could just as easily be an alien experiment.
I'm certain that neither Kaku nor Wolf are talking about the big "G" Judeo-Christian GAWD.

From what I gather of their material, they're using "God" as a euphemistic place holder for a nondescript and non-denominational creator.

Kaku does not say any of the things from the article in the video. I have been unable to find a source for where Kaku supposedly made the article claims. I find it unlikely that Kaku actually made such a claim.
Kaku has been making this claim for years now.

Liberals Are FURIOUS

Michiu Kaku and Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D. are, IMO, the two greatest giants in science today.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

he may be talking about a super advanced race....not a biblical type of "god" ..........

Liberals Are FURIOUS

he may be talking about a super advanced race....not a biblical type of "god" ..........

Post #7 ;)

Odd that the theoretical God that he described is nothing like what bible thumpers here talk about.

Kaku has been making this claim for years now.

I'm sure you can provide an example of him making the claim, then. ;)

You may disagree with the conclusion, but that does not make it "fake news." The news is real. Kaku thinks he understands singularity, and he is correct. What he has located in string theory and M theory is God's cosmic music.
Physics is man discovering God's tools. Every new discovery validates God. God already knew e=mc2.

Evolution fails on various levels but none so damning as DNA. The simplest single celled life form contains a very complex digital code. The question scientist are now trying to answer isn't what created life, but what created information. Which came first, the creation or the code? Who wrote that code that scientists finally discovered in the simplest to the most complex forms of life? The information preceded it's use, in the formation of life, and science knows that. Where that digital information came from is the search now.

The scientific community realizing that there are at least 6 more dimensions than what Eisenstein thought there were is a HUGE step toward revealing God. Einstein apologized to his peers for having to fudge numbers for his theories, and died not being able to pull them together, like he did when he realized that Time was a dimension, which completed his theory on energy.
Had he been able to theorize the other 6+ dimensions, all of his theories would have had cohesion. Kaku is doing just that in our lifetime. And yet a 12 century scientist knew there were at least ten dimensions in the 12th century. He came to that conclusion by reading Genesis through the eyes of a scientist.

Forum List

Back