#1 World Renowned Physicist Proves God Is Real

"Prove to me that he's no fool; make him walk across my swimming pool."

He elaborates here:

Maybe he is going to start his own church, like L. Ron Hubbard!

He's already got the hair thing out of the way.

If I were a scientist I would say I believe in god because I would make a fortune shilling for the religious lobbyists who so want the respect and credibility that science has.

As you correctly note above, God is for many people a synonym for Unknown, which, of course, doesn't preclude His existence! :)

So essentially he argues that the origins of the universe are something more than chance- but everything after- from the formation of earth and the creation of life is just as science describe.

Mankind Has Stopped Evolving

Liberals Are FURIOUS

Michiu Kaku and Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D. are, IMO, the two greatest giants in science today.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World Renowned Physicist Proves God Is Real, Liberals Are FURIOUS | Unn-24

LOL so I listened to that actually wonderful video.

And of course Kaku never states that god is real or that God is real- or that he has proven god is real.

"The mind of God we believe is cosmic music, the music of strings resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace. That is the mind of God."

Here is another discussion by Kaku

What Put the Bang in the Big Bang?

Here he talks about what put the bang in the big bang theory- (hint- he doesn't say god did it)

By the way- thanks for introducing me to Kaku- fascinating guy who of course doesn't say what you want him to be saying- but a fascinating science

You may disagree with the conclusion, but that does not make it "fake news." The news is real. Kaku thinks he understands singularity, and he is correct. What he has located in string theory and M theory is God's cosmic music.
Physics is man discovering God's tools. Every new discovery validates God. God already knew e=mc2.

Evolution fails on various levels but none so damning as DNA. The simplest single celled life form contains a very complex digital code. The question scientist are now trying to answer isn't what created life, but what created information. Which came first, the creation or the code? Who wrote that code that scientists finally discovered in the simplest to the most complex forms of life? The information preceded it's use, in the formation of life, and science knows that. Where that digital information came from is the search now.

The scientific community realizing that there are at least 6 more dimensions than what Eisenstein thought there were is a HUGE step toward revealing God. Einstein apologized to his peers for having to fudge numbers for his theories, and died not being able to pull them together, like he did when he realized that Time was a dimension, which completed his theory on energy.
Had he been able to theorize the other 6+ dimensions, all of his theories would have had cohesion. Kaku is doing just that in our lifetime. And yet a 12 century scientist knew there were at least ten dimensions in the 12th century. He came to that conclusion by reading Genesis through the eyes of a scientist.
string theory and M theory?

Are those part of some sort of scientific consensus?

Liberals Are FURIOUS

Michiu Kaku and Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D. are, IMO, the two greatest giants in science today.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

We can also prove that communism is a failure.

Problem is, people are stupid so proving it does precious little.

Liberals Are FURIOUS

The title of this thread is misleading; Kaku did not prove God is real. He simply defined God as a mathematician.

When I was a kid, I distinctly remember my grandmother praying one day that it would not rain, because her umbrella was broken and she had to go stand at the bus stop,

Well, smarty pants posters, it didn't rain, so there is your proof!

Liberals Are FURIOUS
“I have concluded....
Conservatives are STUPID

Michio Kaku Clears up God Discovery
SEPTEMBER 22ND, 2016
Paul French, Managing Editor
Michio Kaku Clears up God Discovery | I&T Today I&T Today

Several months ago there was a flurry of headlines Claiming that Michio Kaku had proven the existence of God. In this exclusive interview with the famous physicist, Kaku elaborates on what happened.

I&T Today: You recently made a lot of headlines with your discoveries regarding the possible existence of a higher intelligence. Could you explain what you found?

Michio Kaku: There is a website that quoted me Incorrectly. That’s one of the drawbacks of being in a public sphere: sometimes you get quoted incorrectly. And the reference I saw said that I said that you can prove the existence of God. My point of view is different. My own point of view is that you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God.

Science is based on what is testable, reproducible, and falsifiable. That’s called science. However, there are certain things that are not testable, not reproducible, and not falsifiable. And that would include the existence of God.

For example....​

/have a nice string
Next time try Googling, ie, Michio Kaku, god
Always amazed that people don't think to even check the veracity of large/unusual claims. (and Probably believe other things that haven't checked).
That goes for even those disagreeing with you. Wake Up! Googling something like this should be automatic.
Bye
`

Liberals Are FURIOUS

The words you have placed in Quotes are nowhere in his speech. Also, when he refers to God, he is not referring to an actual deity per se, only mathematics, string theory and physics. Re-listen to his speech.

Forum List

Back