#1 World Renowned Physicist Proves God Is Real

Odd that the theoretical God that he described is nothing like what bible thumpers here talk about.

The concept that most humans have of this vengeful God that can't wait to send people to hell if they break a rule, is the polar opposite of who God really is. Even Christians try to work their way to salvation. Even though a loving Father offered it as a gift.
Science isn't looking for that guy, they are looking for the one who said, "Let there be light."

Odd that the theoretical God that he described is nothing like what bible thumpers here talk about.

The concept that most humans have of this vengeful God that can't wait to send people to hell if they break a rule, is the polar opposite of who God really is. Even Christians try to work their way to salvation. Even though a loving Father offered it as a gift.
Science isn't looking for that guy, they are looking for the one who said, "Let there be light."

Yet, I suppose that any scientist would be curious about a talking snake, as well.....

Reading Genesis through the eyes of a Scientist! Kind of like reading Mad Magazine through the eyes of of a Physicist!

Except that Genesis revealed thousands of years ago, what today's scientists took centuries to discover.
10 dimensions. 4 seen, 6 unseen. There is only one level to Mad magazine. There are layers in the Bible. One is Physics. Job knew the earth was an orb. Maimonides understood the 4 dimensions that were necessary for e to be equal to mc2 long before Einstein did. He knew there were 6 unseen dimensions centuries before Kaku and Hawking figured it out.
And any Bible reader worth their salt can tell Hawking or Kaku what attributes their newly discoved dimensions have. Heaven knows how long it will take them to figure that out on their own, with the limited 10% of the brain man uses.
I can start them out. Dimensions can be rolled up like a scroll..

Last edited:
Reading Genesis through the eyes of a Scientist! Kind of like reading Mad Magazine through the eyes of of a Physicist!

Except that Genesis revealed thousands of years ago, what today's scientists took centuries to discover.
10 dimensions. 4 seen, 6 unseen. There is only one level to Mad magazine. There are layers in the Bible. One is Physics. Job knew the earth was an orb. Maimonides understood the 4 dimensions that were necessary for e to be equal to mc2 long before Einstein did. He knew there were 6 unseen dimensions centuries before Kaku and Hawking figured it out.
And any Bible reader worth their salt can tell Hawking or Kaku what attributes their newly discoved dimensions have. Heaven knows how long it will take them to figure that out on their own, with the limited 10% of the brain man uses.

The Bible posited String Theory, did it? :p

By the way, that 10% of the brain thing is a myth. Do People Only Use 10 Percent of Their Brains?

The Bible not only posited, it says that Jesus could appear and disappear at will. That is not covered by Einstein's 4 dimensions, but would be possible in a 6th dimension. Science will someday understand dimensions well enough to know that they can be stretched, burnt up, ripped in two, rolled up.. Until then, we'll just have to rely on the Bible for understanding the physics God used to create the universe and beyond.

The Bible not only posited, it says that Jesus could appear and disappear at will. That is not covered by Einstein's 4 dimensions, but would be possible in a 6th dimension. Science will someday understand dimensions well enough to know that they can be stretched, burnt up, ripped in two, rolled up.. Until then, we'll just have to rely on the Bible for understanding the physics God used to create the universe and beyond.

That must have been covered in the Book of Lythium Crystals. I confess that I sort of breezed through that on the subway one day, and did not quite get the gist of it.

The Kabbalists also know that there are 10 dimensions and have known that for 3 millennium.

I suppose Heisenberg was also a liar.

Werner+Heisenberg+Atheist.jpg
Why do you want science to prove the existence of God? That's like asking religion to validate astronomy.

Liberals Are FURIOUS

Michiu Kaku and Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D. are, IMO, the two greatest giants in science today.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World Renowned Physicist Proves God Is Real, Liberals Are FURIOUS | Unn-24

I have concluded? Believe me? Where's the proof?

Liberals Are FURIOUS

Michiu Kaku and Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D. are, IMO, the two greatest giants in science today.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World Renowned Physicist Proves God Is Real, Liberals Are FURIOUS | Unn-24

He doesn't say "it is clear" because then he'd have to give proof. Instead he says "to me it's clear". Strictly belief.

He sounds as sure as every buddist or hundu I've ever heard babbling their nonsense

He doesn't say "it is clear" because then he'd have to give proof. Instead he says "to me it's clear". Strictly belief.

Given the man's status, history and credibility he summed it up in one sentence. “I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

In layman's terms: You see a beautiful painting... you know there had to be a creator. You know this could not have assembled itself by chance. The same reasoning with a watch. No way on earth it assembles itself without an intelligent creator. But now he is talking about the creative blocks of life and how it is sustained, far more complex than a painting. And he is saying to atheist evolutionists, "no way possible this could ever have occurred and evolved without a supreme intelligence."

And those who so want God not to be real resist and mock. - - - - and choose to believe in the impossible. A perfect example of pride being the folly of man.

So you run to your heroes for comfort. Because they are worse than you when it comes to sheer arrogance and pride. None more famous than Richard Dawkins who famously said in his book "The Blind Watchmaker" - - - - "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

“the illusion of design.” --- right. That’s not science… that is agenda. And everyone knows it.

Given the man's status, history and credibility he summed it up in one sentence. “I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku began. “To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

In layman's terms: You see a beautiful painting... you know there had to be a creator. You know this could not have assembled itself by chance. The same reasoning with a watch. No way on earth it assembles itself without an intelligent creator. But now he is talking about the creative blocks of life and how it is sustained, far more complex than a painting. And he is saying to atheist evolutionists, "no way possible this could ever have occurred and evolved without a supreme intelligence."

And those who so want God not to be real resist and mock. - - - - and choose to believe in the impossible. A perfect example of pride being the folly of man.

So you run to your heroes for comfort. Because they are worse than you when it comes to sheer arrogance and pride. None more famous than Richard Dawkins who famously said in his book "The Blind Watchmaker" - - - - "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

“the illusion of design.” --- right. That’s not science… that is agenda. And everyone knows it.

What created god? If you describe god to me it seems alive and beautiful too just like the universe. So, what created god? God is the clock. So what intelligently designed god?

The First Cause Argument, or Cosmological Argument, is internally contradictory and raises the following questions: Who or what created god?, Why should a hypothetical ‘cause’ have any of the common attributes of a god? Why can’t the universe be causeless too? and, most importantly, Why rule out all other possible explanations?

It is fundamentally a ‘god of the gaps’ approach. Our current lack of understanding concerning the Universe’s origins does not automatically mean ‘god’ holds any explanatory value. Metaphysical and theistic speculation are not immediately justified or correct simply because we lack a comprehensive scientific model. Uncertainty is the most valid position and one can honestly say “We just don’t know yet”.

The argument ignores the fact that our everyday understanding of causality has been arrived at via a posteriori inductive reasoning – which means it might not apply to everything. Time, for instance, appears to have begun with the Big Bang, so there might not have been any ’cause’ for the Universe to be an ‘effect’ of since there was probably no time for a ’cause’ to exist in. Applying concepts like time and causality to the Big Bang might be comparable to asking “What is north of the North Pole?” – ultimately nonsensical and incoherent. Furthermore, even if causality could be established it would not immediately imply the existence of a god, much less any particular one, as the properties and nature of the ’cause’ could forever remain a mystery or be naturalistic.

In fact, something can come from nothing and we are able to observe it in the form of virtual particles and quantum vacuum fluctuations. They explain why the early universe lacked uniformity and provided the seeds for the emergence of structure. These quantum phenomena are also causeless in the sense that they are objectively and irreducibly random, a fact confirmed by tests of non-local realism and Bell’s Theorem.

Note 1: Theists often state “God is outside of time”. This claim does not actually make their speculation correct. Instead, it brings with it a whole host of problems and may be immediately dismissed as being without basis and a type fallacy known as special pleading.

Note 2: Cosmogony is the scientific study of the origins of the universe.

See also: Carl Sagan on the topic (a must watch), Hitchens, Hawking – Did God Create the Universe? (a must watch), BBC Horizon – What happened before the big bang?, BBC Nothing (a must watch) and ‘A Universe From Nothing’ by Lawrence Krauss (a must watch).

The man has a hard time admitting when he doesn't know.

He also believes in global warming. Do you agree with him on that?

What created god? If you describe god to me it seems alive and beautiful too just like the universe. So, what created god? God is the clock. So what intelligently designed god?

I would like to get back to the rest of your post but it may be awhile, under serious duress at work.

But to the portion I noted above. That is no defense whatsoever. To me, it is stupid. Did you have to first ask "who created the painter?" before you acknowledge the painting demanded a creator? No. You knew that painting could not have happened by chance, period. It demanded a supreme intelligence to create it regardless if you knew where or how that supreme intelligence came about.
Nothing more needs to be said. There has to be God.

Last edited:

I would like to get back to the rest of your post but it may be awhile, under serious duress at work.

But to the portion I noted above. That is no defense whatsoever. To me, it is stupid. Did you have to first ask "who created the painter?" before you acknowledge the painting demanded a creator? No. You knew that painting could not have happened by chance, period. It demanded a supreme intelligence to create it regardless if you knew where or who that supreme intelligence came about.

No I don't have to ask who created the painter because I know something did. It wasn't a god though. So what created our universe? The answer is we don't know. You are suggesting you know when you don't. And my question is very valid. It just makes you uncomfortable because what you are saying is that everything needs a creator, EXCEPT THE CREATOR? How convenient. How do you know this thing exists that defies all rules and logic?

The painting required a creator but so did the painter.

But why does the universe require a creator? Maybe the cosmos are eternal and maybe there are more universes than just ours?

Seems to me you are inserting "must be a god that created everything" without having any proof. So you have settled on a conclusion without any evidence other than you can't imagine it any other way.

But to the portion I noted above. That is no defense whatsoever. To me, it is stupid. Did you have to first ask "who created the painter?" before you acknowledge the painting demanded a creator? No. You knew that painting could not have happened by chance, period. It demanded a supreme intelligence to create it regardless if you knew where or how that supreme intelligence came about.

The problem with offering “God did it” as an explanation is that such an explanation has low plausibility, is not testable, has poor consistency with background knowledge, comes from a tradition (supernaturalism) with extreme explanatory failure, lacks simplicity, offers no predictive novelty, and has poor explanatory scope. It fails to provide almost everything philosophers and scientists look for in a successful explanation.

"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing," he writes. "Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist.

"It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going."

In the forthcoming book, published on 9 September, Hawking says that M-theory, a form of string theory, will achieve this goal: "M-theory is the unified theory Einstein was hoping to find," he theorises.

"The fact that we human beings – who are ourselves mere collections of fundamental particles of nature – have been able to come this close to an understanding of the laws governing us and our universe is a great triumph."

Hawking says the first blow to Newton's belief that the universe could not have arisen from chaos was the observation in 1992 of a planet orbiting a star other than our Sun. "That makes the coincidences of our planetary conditions – the single sun, the lucky combination of Earth-sun distance and solar mass – far less remarkable, and far less compelling as evidence that the Earth was carefully designed just to please us human beings," he writes.

Hawking had previously appeared to accept the role of God in the creation of the universe. Writing in his bestseller A Brief History Of Time in 1988, he said: "If we discover a complete theory, it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason – for then we should know the mind of God."

You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe. Sagan rejected the idea of God and perceptions of such a being in society. He said the idea that God is an oversized white male with a flowing beard who sits in the sky and tallies the fall of every sparrow is ludicrous. But if by God one means the set of physical laws that govern the universe, then clearly there is such a God. This God is emotionally unsatisfying... it does not make much sense to pray to the law of gravity.

In many cultures it is customary to answer that God created the universe out of nothing. But this is mere temporizing. If we wish courageously to pursue the question, we must, of course ask next where God comes from? And if we decide this to be unanswerable, why not save a step and conclude that the universe has always existed?

Anything you don't understand you attribute to God. God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say God did it.

Thomas Aquinas claimed to prove that God cannot make another God, or commit suicide.

Forum List

Back