1 for 41 Kasich: "I can't vote for Trump or Hillary...I'm writin in John McCain!"

Trump did the country a favor by exposing the GOP establishment career politician, The fools they are. LOL

McCain is a Nobel man who's become part of the machine. He is a man to be admired for his sacrifices but at the same time a relic that needs to be put out to pasture.
He LIED about his position on illegal immigration. When he's campaigning, he pretends to be a conservative. When he's elected, he goes full rino. I despise the man

screesshot-RINO-John-Kasich-USHCC-q-and-a-forum-e1444211261164.jpg

McCain is a Nobel man who's become part of the machine. He is a man to be admired for his sacrifices but at the same time a relic that needs to be put out to pasture.
He LIED about his position on illegal immigration. When he's campaigning, he pretends to be a conservative. When he's elected, he goes full rino. I despise the man
...and he's spineless

I see you COMPLETELY missed the point of my post

It looks like Escroto is feeling the heat. His lip was trembling and the orange ball of cotton candy on his head was trying to crawl down the back of his shirt.

Forum List

Back