1 for 41 Kasich: "I can't vote for Trump or Hillary...I'm writin in John McCain!"

screesshot-RINO-John-Kasich-USHCC-q-and-a-forum-e1444211261164.jpg
Exactly why we should have elected him, other than common core.
Not that I care, but are you saying you would have voted for him over Hillary?
Where have you been? He was my guy until he suspended my campaign. I voted for McMullin. Where have you been? If you are listening to the alt right fascists and believing them, then you are not my pal.
McMullin does not have a conservative bone in his body. Dipshit
You don't have a brain. You simply emote. McMullin is the most conservative guy standing. Trump guy is a progressive of the worst sort.

Where have you been? He was my guy until he suspended my campaign. I voted for McMullin. Where have you been? If you are listening to the alt right fascists and believing them, then you are not my pal.
You don't have a brain. You simply emote. McMullin is the most conservative guy standing. Trump guy is a progressive of the worst sort.
Na, he is far too PC to have a spine. It's a dead giveaway.LOL

The you post would suggest that you believe people are actually interested in your brainless opinions.

Trump is losing. Tonights odds are 74 and 75.4 against him according to RCP and 538.

538 said orange bear trump was not gonna be the nominee. 538 said orange bear trump was not gonna be the nominee.

rip

Trump is losing. Tonights odds are 74 and 75.4 against him according to RCP and 538.
No matter what happens in the election, career politicians are solely to blame for the fucking up of this country... fact

No matter what happens in the election, career politicians are solely to blame for the fucking up of this country... fact
Along with the alt right fascists, like you

Wrong

A STUPID ELECTORATE IS RESPONSIBLE

Along with the alt right fascists, like you
Says the control freak

He would have been a worthy adversary for Hillary.

Too bad the GOP base decided to nominate cousin Eddie.

If he were a worthy adversary he would have done better in the primary. Liberals elected a criminal. Can't get worse than that!
Apparently you can as Trump is doing rather poorly this election cycle.

You haven't watched the news since Friday have you?
I don't watch the news, they're all progressive of networks anyways.
Everyone of them are drinking the Kool-Aid out of the Hildabeasts colostomy bag… Fact

Cruz split the anti-Trump vote.

He will not be the candidate in 2020 against whomever the Dem is by that point.

He would have been a worthy adversary for Hillary.

Too bad the GOP base decided to nominate cousin Eddie.

If he were a worthy adversary he would have done better in the primary. Liberals elected a criminal. Can't get worse than that!
Apparently you can as Trump is doing rather poorly this election cycle.

You haven't watched the news since Friday have you?
I don't watch the news, they're all progressive of networks anyways.
Everyone of them are drinking the Kool-Aid out of the Hildabeasts colostomy bag… Fact

i just threw up in my mouth.

Forum List

Back