1 for 41 Kasich: "I can't vote for Trump or Hillary...I'm writin in John McCain!"

screesshot-RINO-John-Kasich-USHCC-q-and-a-forum-e1444211261164.jpg
Exactly why we should have elected him, other than common core.

He would have been a worthy adversary for Hillary.

Too bad the GOP base decided to nominate cousin Eddie.

At least Kasich was not only highly qualified but also certainly fit to be be president, unlike the mouth-breathers choice,who latched on to someone who matched their absolute insanity.
What makes Kasich qualified, because he weasels and lies just like a Democrat?
Because the motherfucker is a progressive, that's why the spineless progressives like him he's one of them.

He would have been a worthy adversary for Hillary.

Too bad the GOP base decided to nominate cousin Eddie.

At least Kasich was not only highly qualified but also certainly fit to be be president, unlike the mouth-breathers choice,who latched on to someone who matched their absolute insanity.
What makes Kasich qualified, because he weasels and lies just like a Democrat?
Because the motherfucker is a progressive, that's why the spineless progressives like him he's one of them.
Obviously. Almost all the the douche bags running for the nomination aside from Trump and Cruz were establishment douche bags. Obviously, that's the kind of scumbag that Hillary supporters prefer.

....and beside "insanity"...matched their own insecurities.....Right wingers form a very insecure lot.

Not that I care, but are you saying you would have voted for him over Hillary?

Although the question was not posed to me.....Allow me to answer, YES.....I would have backed Kasich over Clinton.....instead some GOP morons opted for a clown.

Exactly why we should have elected him, other than common core.
Not that I care, but are you saying you would have voted for him over Hillary?
Where have you been? He was my guy until he suspended my campaign. I voted for McMullin. Where have you been? If you are listening to the alt right fascists and believing them, then you are not my pal.
McMullin does not have a conservative bone in his body. Dipshit

Forum List

Back