1.1 trillion

1%er, while you play the political game our politicians are sucking us dry. They rely on you to further their goal. It's Bushes fault, it's Obama's fault, it's Bushes fault, it's Obama's fault.
Bush and Obama are buddies because they have the same agenda. Our money, global control. if what you say is true China would be borrowing trillions from us. Russia would be paying us to ride to our space station.
We need to look at it this way, America vs globalists. THAT is what we need to be basing our votes on.
1/2 of our children under the age of twelve can't tie their shoes. Let me say that again: 1/2 of our children under the age of twelve cannot tie their own shoes. The kids in China can tie shoes and do math.

If yours was # 7 you'd know that.

I think you're tired of hearing about your failed voting record.

If you want to fix the issues plaguing the middle-class, vote out Republicans and the bastard off-shoots, ie; Kochbaggers.

They were voted out.... Dems had control of the House and Senate for 2 years under Bush. Dems had power in the House Senate and President during Obama's first term and for the vast majority Dems held power in the Senate and President.

How fucking pathetic of a party do you have to be to not get stuff done with the vast majority of power? Even at one point 100% power. No doubt you will argue. maybe, just maybe, the Democrat party is no better than the Republican party.

Why don't you edumacate yourself with facts.

Meltdown 2008 Timeline
Your source, "DIPITY" ???????
Dipity allows users to create interactive, visually engaging timelines from scratch or using other social media as sources!

Forgive me if I don't believe your source because you can cherry pick whatever you want and apply it to a timeline, while being able to leave out other pertinent information.
just sayin......:eusa_whistle:

1%er, while you play the political game our politicians are sucking us dry. They rely on you to further their goal. It's Bushes fault, it's Obama's fault, it's Bushes fault, it's Obama's fault.
Bush and Obama are buddies because they have the same agenda. Our money, global control. if what you say is true China would be borrowing trillions from us. Russia would be paying us to ride to our space station.
We need to look at it this way, America vs globalists. THAT is what we need to be basing our votes on.
1/2 of our children under the age of twelve can't tie their shoes. Let me say that again: 1/2 of our children under the age of twelve cannot tie their own shoes. The kids in China can tie shoes and do math.

If yours was # 7 you'd know that.
President Bush has taken a hiatus from politics. He spends his time doing good works now. ;)

The average liberal, over the course of its lifetime, spends three full days tying shoes. That's 3 days they can't devote to praising their New Messiah or corrupting young minds.

Please, conservatives DO NOT tell them about Velcro.

Forum List

Back