Zimmy the LOSER!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
hah...guess the bum will have to find a job or something...

A judge this morning threw out part of George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC Universal and held out the prospect that she may throw out the whole thing.

Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson tossed the allegations related to one of four broadcasts and said she needs to do more homework before deciding about the other three.

Zimmerman is suing the media company, alleging he was falsely portrayed as a racist.

Zimmerman is the Neighborhood Watch volunteer acquitted last year of murdering Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, a shooting that prompted civil rights rallies.

In December 2012, Zimmerman sued NBC, accusing it of "yellow journalism" for the way it edited his call to police the night of the shooting. Editors cut out key phrases, according to the suit, making it sound as if Zimmerman volunteered that Trayvon was black and that he racially profiled the Miami Gardens high school junior.

I hope he takes it up on appeal. It seems like the very concept of justice in this country is becoming just as perverted as liberals intend.

Is there anybody this murderer is not suing?

Thing is, he has avoided earning his own living for a long time. My bet is, he will go right on living off girl friends and/or stealing the artwork of others.

He gotta go with his strengths, right?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No matter how the lawsuit turns out the vile actions of NBC will never be forgotten. To intentionally edit a 911 call to make someone appear racist in a shooting is beyond the pale.

Figures Howey and Luddley would be cheering NBC.

Forum List

Back