Arkansas to become "Stand Your Ground" state, journalist gets Zimmerman case wrong...again...

Zimmerman should have never been charged. The evidence was readily obvious that he was being beaten and feared for his life.

Case closed. He put a cap in dat negro.

He stalked and confronted an innocent man
Once that confrontation went against him, he pulled a gun

Ok. Make your own narrative. The jury said not guilty. Americans said Donald Trump is president.

The left has not accepted either outcome. And I really don't give a shit.
It was you who said he never should have been charged

It was Travon Martin who was standing his ground
Zimmerman should have just called the police that there was a negro in his neighborhood
Lol
What happened should’ve happened a fucking dead gangbanger live with that moron

Zimmerman used the law to murder a kid, that's the problem with this law; it can too easily be misused/abused. Additionally the silliness of asserting a jury will be mind readers and determine if a proper level of fear was reached to justify the little people’s murdering of each other to reach a verdict is beyond lunacy. The law is very useful as a concept however as a device to further demonize and push fear of the poor. Dovetails very nicely with a wall around society because we’re afraid of poor brown people flowing out of our coups and destabilization efforts in Latin and South America.

What part of "it wasn't part of the defense and was never invoked" do you not understand. Zimmerman was pinned to the ground, he had no option to retreat therefore Stand Your Ground was never in play...

You want to argue over a rationale for murder. Doesn't really matter to me what angle of rationale you wish to attempt to prop up. Zimmerman is simply not a man in my view for the manner in which he handled the entire affair. Had you been followed like that, you may have shot the follower. No skittles, no tea, armed. If a grown ass man cannot manage that situation without murdering a teen, don't complain about teens. Ever. Maybe america doesn't produce the kind of men it used to. Wonder why your kids are violent?
Lol
No great loss to anybody A dead gangbanger live with it you retard

Zimmerman should have never been charged. The evidence was readily obvious that he was being beaten and feared for his life.

Case closed. He put a cap in dat negro.

He stalked and confronted an innocent man
Once that confrontation went against him, he pulled a gun
Negative Ghostrider.

Fact. Trayvon Martin's physical attack on George Zimmerman was the only illegal action taken by either party. It was legal for Trayvon Martin to be there. It was legal for George Zimmerman to follow, observe, and even confront and question Martin. The attack by Trayvon made the subjective decision by Zimmerman to use deadly force potentially justifiable.

Moral of the story...and it's one all should take to heart...Don't physically attack people. Had Martin not physically attacked Zimmerman, either he would be alive today or Zimmerman would be in prison for life.
A man with a gun was stalking an unarmed teenager.
The teen “felt threatened” and stood his ground.
Lol
A fucking gang banger is taking a dirt nap... rightly so, so shut the fuck up

Zimmerman used the law to murder a kid, that's the problem with this law; it can too easily be misused/abused. Additionally the silliness of asserting a jury will be mind readers and determine if a proper level of fear was reached to justify the little people’s murdering of each other to reach a verdict is beyond lunacy. The law is very useful as a concept however as a device to further demonize and push fear of the poor. Dovetails very nicely with a wall around society because we’re afraid of poor brown people flowing out of our coups and destabilization efforts in Latin and South America.

He didn't murder anyone. The jury said so. Don't like the verdict. There isn't a fucking thing you can do about it, boy.
Fuck the jury and your justus system, Zimmie lost his shit and killed a kid he didn't need to, then some backwater inbred fuckwits attempted to turn him into a hero. And that's all. Just another dysfunctional day in america.
Lol
Again dead gangbanger no one’s going to miss the piece of shit so live with it you motherfucker
A gangbanger? You have a link to that? How much reward money did you send Zimmy for killing the kid? Yes, they called it a defense fund but we know what it was.

That was Zimmie's defense wasn't it. "I'm so much of a pussy I had to shoot the kid". Even had his "trainer" testify as to what a feckless pudgy slob he was.

That "kid" was about 6' tall.....and was on his way to being a career criminal...
Nah, he was black and some folks are scared of black kids, like you for example.
Most conservatives believe that young black men are ‘predisposed’ to crime, where ‘preemptive self-defense’ is ‘justified.’

Based on the rate at which blacks commit crimes, the evidence tends to point that way.

Exactly!

Stand your ground means you can kill a black man because black men look threatening
Lol
Trayvon Martin was just a fucking dumbass gangbanger that got his just deserves....

He didn't murder anyone. The jury said so. Don't like the verdict. There isn't a fucking thing you can do about it, boy.
Fuck the jury and your justus system, Zimmie lost his shit and killed a kid he didn't need to, then some backwater inbred fuckwits attempted to turn him into a hero. And that's all. Just another dysfunctional day in america.
Lol
Again dead gangbanger no one’s going to miss the piece of shit so live with it you motherfucker
A gangbanger? You have a link to that? How much reward money did you send Zimmy for killing the kid? Yes, they called it a defense fund but we know what it was.
Lol
The piece of shit will not be missed and he’s taking a dirt nap... rightly so

Lol
trayvon-martin-17.jpg

A man with a gun was stalking an unarmed teenager.
The teen “felt threatened” and stood his ground.

More Fake News.

It is illegal to "stand your ground" and attack a person physically for following you.

Trayvon defender totally full of shit for the 23 millionth time.

How bout if he gives you the stink eye?

I didn’t like the way he looked at me....I was skeered

You go to prison for life.

Again...had Trayvon not physically attacked Zimmerman, either Trayvon would be alive, or Zimmerman would be in prison.

No matter what obfuscation technique or ridiculous hyberbole you choose to employ, it will never change the fact that Trayvon Martin broke the law and George Zimmerman did not, nor will it change the fact that Trayvon Martin's illegal physical attack led directly to his death, and provided the justification for Zimmerman's claim of self defense.

Last edited:

Again...had Trayvon not physically attacked Zimmerman, either Trayvon would be alive, or Zimmerman would be in prison.
Not in a stand your ground State

A mere confrontation with a black person is reason to feel threatened. You know how they are. Shoot first and claim Stand your ground

Has there EVER been a successful stand your ground defense where a black man shot a white person?

A mere confrontation with a black person is reason to feel threatened. You know how they are. Shoot first and claim Stand your ground

Has there EVER been a successful stand your ground defense where a black man shot a white person?
You mean a white hispanic?

The stand your ground defense was not used in this case.

Lol
Only a pussy whiped bitch looks at everything through the lens of race... Your political correctness and shove it up your fucking ass little weasel boy

As K9 handled the second portion, allow me to correct your ignorance in this.

In Florida, to invoke a Stand Your Ground defense, you MUST FIRST have been the victim of an attack.

"Florida's stand-your-ground law has come into the national spotlight following the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin by a neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman. Florida law states that a person has the right to stand his or her ground if he or she (1) reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm, (2) is not engaged in an unlawful activity and (3) is attacked in any place where he or she has a right to be (FSA § 776.013(3))."

THE CASTLE DOCTRINE AND STAND-YOUR-GROUND LAW

And all you can do is justify murder Francis. Just murder, no big deal, this is america.

Not when the jury said it wasn't murder. I justify a not guilty verdict. You're the one that thinks because you don't agree it has to be wrong.
We all know what it was, as a society we legalized a murder, it's not at all unusual in our justus system.

We all know that it wasn't murder. You're the one equating not liking something with it being wrong.
"I'm scared so I get to kill you" and the jury will read my mind for a verdict. Brilliant concept. The trouble with americans is they're all about believing, but not so much on thinking.

No, it's I'm getting attacked so I can defend myself with deadly force. My State's laws say the same. You weren't there. Zimmerman was.

In a way, juries have to read minds unless all 12 of them were at the scene when something occurred.

The trouble is when you don't like something, you think it's wrong and believe everyone else should think like you.

That’s the liberal Demtards way. If they don’t like it then it has to be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What part of "it wasn't part of the defense and was never invoked" do you not understand. Zimmerman was pinned to the ground, he had no option to retreat therefore Stand Your Ground was never in play...
George should have never gotten his dumbass self in that position anyway. Call it in, obey dispatcher's advice. He fucked up and then he murdered a teenager, panicked little cop wannabe that he was.

Murder.

Not according to the jury. Thug Trayvon got what he deserved for attacking someone with firepower.
Yeah and a jury let OJ off.

They determine OJ wasn't guilty. Funny OJ spent many years in jail after that.

He spent no time in jail for murder.

Ya cause getting your head pounded in to the ground and having your firearm stolen is no threat right RETARD?

That was Zimmie's defense wasn't it. "I'm so much of a pussy I had to shoot the kid". Even had his "trainer" testify as to what a feckless pudgy slob he was.

That "kid" was about 6' tall.....and was on his way to being a career criminal...
Nah, he was black and some folks are scared of black kids, like you for example.
Most conservatives believe that young black men are ‘predisposed’ to crime, where ‘preemptive self-defense’ is ‘justified.’

Unless you're a conservative, you're being really stupid if you think you know what they believe.

Forum List

Back