The "Redskins" crap is just that, Liberal Crap!!

Many Native Americans don't think so. They know the origin of the Washington Redskins' name is rooted in racism.

Many Native Americans don't think so. They know the origin of the Washington Redskins' name is rooted in racism.

How in the hell do they know that? Another victim oh my. Why would they pick a name that is racist? Really?

This school is 100% Navajo Indian and they are damn proud to be REDSKINS!!

Will Harry Reid Tell This 100% Navajo Indian High School Their ?Redskins? Mascot is Racist?

I want no more speaking of White RICE!!! None I want those who use it thrown in jail.

And don't get me going on the racist Cracker Jack.

This is nothing more then the liberal elitist forcing their world view on everyone else. They can't solve real problems so they invent pretend problems that in their little minds they can solve.

Funny how it seems that it is mostly non-native Americans I hear this BS from, has Elizabeth Warren chimed in yet?

Do you, oh mighty chief, know the origin of the name "redskin"?

Let us see just how truly wise you are, cik’ala pahiŋ.

What about all the other teams with similar names?

A Canadian team called The Eskimos. Racist?
Vikings? They never wore horned hats so the logo is stereotypical
Angels? Too religious for atheists?

Where does this ignorance stop?

I guess blacks were being racist when some made it known they wanted to called blacks rather than Negroes because black is an obvious reference to their skin color. And that spawned all sorts of racist stuff like BET TV, the Black Congressional Caucus, etc.

Spencer Phips went beyond "racism"; he, and a few others, advocated genocide. And the so called Tea Party* News Network has a few key words that indicate a bit of bias. In the sense Mount Rushmore is a "bit of rock":

".....white elitist communists...."

*No, I do not lump all those who support Tea Party ideals in with the "network".

eskimo, Vikings and angels aren't derogatory terms.

would you want to see a team called the staten island wops? or the Brooklyn kikes?

meh.. maybe you would. but i'd like to think you wouldn't. those words are more analogous. and not acknowledging that is what is ignorant. but please ... tell native americans how they should enjoy being referred to that way.

I am thinking you liberals need to look up the history of the team and how it got its name.... As for the rest of us stop letting these ignorant liberal assholes deflect from real issues with this shit. Where are Lerner's emails? Have any of you notice how small Iraq is now getting? Where are the five terrorists that Obama released for the deserter and possible traitor? Why are we letting a terrorist that helped in the attack on Benghazi into this country as if he was a common criminal instead of a enemy combatant and sent to Gitmo? What are we to do with all the children refugees on the border that Obama's mismanagement of illegal immigration caused?

These are but a few FAR more important things to talk about then the fucking redskins!

Last edited:
You will never find a Redskins fan ANYWHERE who would insult a Native American by calling them a Redskin. Not because they're sensitive about the word but because no Redskin fan ANYWHERE considers it a derogatory term.

that may be. but native americans do.

A minority of them too. And they're wrong.

If Redskins is a derogatory word, why would someone choose to name their own team " the Redskins " ? I think it's time that the liberals stop defining things for us.

You will never find a Redskins fan ANYWHERE who would insult a Native American by calling them a Redskin. Not because they're sensitive about the word but because no Redskin fan ANYWHERE considers it a derogatory term.

that may be. but native americans do.

Since when have you been to a reservation or conducted a poll of Native Americans to find out? You say they are offended because the government says they are.

You assume too much. Being one quarter Cherokee, I have little issue with the name of a football team. I love watching the Braves, who are named after Native Americans as well. Why aren't people going after them? We don't need overzealous liberals like you speaking for our people, we will speak for ourselves.

Ahh, but what about the Fighting Irish? Wouldn't that be offensive to Irish people? Hell if you really want to get ludicrous, you could say the New York Giants and San Francisco Giants are offensive to tall people. Do you realize how stupid this is?

Do you have any regard for the people who might actually BE offended by the Redskins name? But then again, some liberals have little regard for the free speech rights of others.

Last edited:

Pretty sure the Canadian team is out of US jurisdiction.

But if someone has a gripe and wants to take it up with the justice system?

Then it's on.

Forum List

Back