Zimmerman's Attorneys Quit, Say Zimmerman Acting Strangely

He was probably acting like a conservative. The majority always act "strangely".

The lawyers hold a press conference to drop Zimmerman after not hearing from him for two days? He needs to find better lawyers.

Still, only people with skulls full of shit think's there is sufficient evidence for a trial.

So you must think he will go to trial.

Very. As was sending out "friends" and family to defend him on the talk show circuit. His lawyers just should have told him to clam up and wait for charges. The only statement he should have issued..should have been through his lawyers..and apologizing to the family of Trayvon Martin.

That's it.

Perhaps he is fear of his life.

Does that mean he's going to start shooting everyone in sight?

What a BS statement! A statement that only adds fuel to the fire.

negged

Very. As was sending out "friends" and family to defend him on the talk show circuit. His lawyers just should have told him to clam up and wait for charges. The only statement he should have issued..should have been through his lawyers..and apologizing to the family of Trayvon Martin.

That's it.

Does that mean he's going to start shooting everyone in sight?

Only the black ones.

He was probably acting like a conservative. The majority always act "strangely".

ROFL!
He is a registered Dem and if you're going to go down that road , according to your logic, it must mean that all registered Dems are really Cons

:eusa_whistle:

Calling the prosecutor is an odd move, yes.

That's it.

No shit.

Without a doubt there needs to be a trial. All the facts need to be presented. There is sufficient evidence.

The only way you can have a criminal trial is if there is enough evidence to go to trial.

The problem with this case is too much exculpatory evidence exists......and the only reason it is even an issue is because of the public outcry due to the slanted press coverage.

I wouldn't be surprised that there is nothing more than a hearing and a dismissal.

Without a doubt there needs to be a trial. All the facts need to be presented. There is sufficient evidence.

The only way you can have a criminal trial is if there is enough evidence to go to trial.

The problem with this case is too much exculpatory evidence exists......and the only reason it is even an issue is because of the public outcry due to the slanted press coverage.

I wouldn't be surprised that there is nothing more than a hearing and a dismissal.

It will go to trial.

I think he was acting more strange when he shot the Martin kid. His attorney should have left long before this.

I dunno. When a 6ft 160lb young guy is sitting on your chest bashing your head into the ground that sounds like a good time to shoot him. YMMV.
If Trayvon had been on top, Zimmerman would be covered with his blood after shooting him.

Since photos taken at the scene have not been released, who is to say Zimmerman wasn't covered in blood?
After all, EMT was there and cleaned up his face and head.
Per the video taken, Zimmerman was wearing a coat, perhaps the blood was on his T-shirt?

You do raise an interesting point however.

Strange... yeah, he's loosing it.

At minimum, he could be charged with obstruction for not immediately breaking off his pursuit that fateful night. That's a felony, he could serve time for that and probably should. They could charge him with anything, i.e. murder, but I DOUBT he would be ultimately found guilty of that (heck, O.J. walked), but he could spend a lot of time locked up until found not guilty (I know, WTF huh).

He probably realize now his and his family life are fucked and gone forever. He has probably lost all hope now. Depressed. No exit options except one. He'll likely kill himself. And then his death will be on those that drove him to do that. In other words, everyone will probably burn in hell for all of this. Humans are despicable.

Stand your ground is such an awesome defense. Don't even have to stand your ground.

Forum List

Back