Zimmerman's Attorneys Quit, Say Zimmerman Acting Strangely

Yep. Healthcare should be free to all American citizens and it should be paid for by increasing taxes on people like me who make over 6 figures per year.

:cuckoo:$1,000.00 a year is not what is considered 6 figures per year.:cuckoo:

Right, because no black liberal makes over $100,000.00 per year.

It has nothing to do with blacks or liberals. Dumb-asses like you don't make anywhere near that unless you won the lottery.

Stand your ground is such an awesome defense. Don't even have to stand your ground.

I know, that's such a conveniently useful cool defense. You can walk up to someone, call them a name, and then blow a hole in them if they punch you, even if they threaten you too probably. Yeah, guns are awesome. They can solve arguments, they can make people be quiet, you can even earn a good income using one, respect too. Guns are great, but only if you take advantageof them. :badgrin:

Last edited:
How do you expect a guy to act when he has a bunch of violent hooligans with a bounty on his head?

Oh, you mean like Trayvon who tried to run, told his girlfriend some creep was following him, tried to defend himself and then screamed for help?

I agree completely - Zimmerman is indeed a violent hooligan who should be tried for the crime of killing Trayvon.

There is no way for Zimmerman to get a fair trial now in my opinion.

I'm not sure there ever was.

If the police had done their job, there most certainly was. As it is, the police have painted a target on Zimmerman.

If he is tried and found guilty, his life isn't worth a plugged nickel in prison. If he runs and is found by blacks angry because he was not charged from his crime, they'll kill him.

Either way, he's SOL.

If he had been tried, he likely would have gotten off because of the stupidity of the "stand your ground" law. True, that the law actually applied to Trayvon standing his ground against Zimmerman's attack but it do him any good either.

This whole mess belongs on the police department's doorstep.

This thing is as transparent as air. First, the special counsel statea that there will be no grand jury. That meant that there was not enough evidence. Second, she contacted Zimmerman to let him know that he should probably just relocate and that's why the lawyers said he was not in Florida. Lastly, the lawyers had a press conference with all of this unethical information given as to throw off the scent. Zimmerman no longer requires counsel.

The 72 hours period for the press conference is to mobilize national guard and active duty personnel to the area to supress any violence from the special counsel's decision.

You heard it here first folks.

Who knows what is true in this case. So many lies have been told already.

George Zimmerman's attorneys said in a press conference this afternoon that they will no longer be representing him. The attorneys claim that Zimmerman repeatedly rebuffed their legal advice, and that they have now lost contact with him.

Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, Zimmerman's lawyers, also said that their client had spoken with Sean Hannity, the Fox News host, but would not reveal the details of the discussion.

"George called Sean Hannity of Fox News off the record and he was unwilling to tell us what was said," Uhrig said.

Sonner said that Zimmerman had stopped responding to their phone calls, and that they did not know exactly where he was, although they thought that he was no longer in Florida.

Sonner also said that Zimmerman reached out to the special prosecutor in the case, against their wishes. "We were a bit astonished and had some conversation back and forth with the prosecutor's office," Uhrig said."They told us what we expected, '[that] we're not going to talk to a criminal or [defendant] without counsel "

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Attorneys Quit, Said Client 'Disappeared'

Zimmerman has a real history of doing what he was told NOT TO DO. Trying to call the special prosecutor----:badgrin::badgrin:--shows his elevator really doesn't hit the top floor.

Stand your ground is such an awesome defense. Don't even have to stand your ground.

I know, that's such a conveniently useful cool defense. You can walk up to someone, call them a name, and then blow a hole in them if they punch you, even if they threaten you too probably. Yeah, guns are awesome. They can solve arguments, they can make people be quiet, you can even earn a good income using one, respect too. Guns are great, but only if you take advantageof them. :badgrin:

You don't know very much about the law, do you?

Very. As was sending out "friends" and family to defend him on the talk show circuit. His lawyers just should have told him to clam up and wait for charges. The only statement he should have issued..should have been through his lawyers..and apologizing to the family of Trayvon Martin.

That's it.

Perhaps he is fear of his life.

Does that mean he's going to start shooting everyone in sight?

I believe he was afraid after the confrontation, he's weak mentally and he shot before he even thought it through. He's skittish, so although he may not be a cold blooded murderer, he could come to that point again. He is certainly not to be trusted. He needs to be in jail right now.

He did kill a 17 yr. old boy afterall. Comon, pick the idiot up.

I've read Zimmerman contacted the SA; her office says more information on the case by Friday. IF the SA's office told him to protect himself, that indicates no charges.

Strange... yeah, he's loosing it.

At minimum, he could be charged with obstruction for not immediately breaking off his pursuit that fateful night. That's a felony, he could serve time for that and probably should. They could charge him with anything, i.e. murder, but I DOUBT he would be ultimately found guilty of that (heck, O.J. walked), but he could spend a lot of time locked up until found not guilty (I know, WTF huh).

He probably realize now his and his family life are fucked and gone forever. He has probably lost all hope now. Depressed. No exit options except one. He'll likely kill himself. And then his death will be on those that drove him to do that. In other words, everyone will probably burn in hell for all of this. Humans are despicable.

However...he wasn't ORDERED to stop following. When he said he was following the kid, the dispatcher only said "you don't need to do that". That doesn't sound like he was ordered, so he didn't break any law.

I've read Zimmerman contacted the SA; her office says more information on the case by Friday. IF the SA's office told him to protect himself, that indicates no charges.

I don't see it.

Even if the evidence against Zimmerman is weak (which it isn't), no political appointee is going to make a decision that will result in riots.

If the evidence really does exonerate Zimmerman (which is unlikely), then they need to air those in a trial. The Public needs to see the evidence, not just the lawyers.

More to the point, with the Feds ready to step in if the state doesn't act, you simply don't want that kind of mess.

You don't know very much about the law, do you?

well, we know it doesn't apply to cases where you pursue someone because the sponsor and the governor who signed the bill said so.

the interesting question is who had the right to stand their ground under those circumstances? i'd argue that the kid who was being hunted was the one with the right to stand his ground.

either way, it's not the defense they are going to use here, assuming there are charges.

At minimum, he could be charged with obstruction for not immediately breaking off his pursuit that fateful night. That's a felony, he could serve time for that and probably should. They could charge him with anything, i.e. murder, but I DOUBT he would be ultimately found guilty of that (heck, O.J. walked), but he could spend a lot of time locked up until found not guilty (I know, WTF huh).

He probably realize now his and his family life are fucked and gone forever. He has probably lost all hope now. Depressed. No exit options except one. He'll likely kill himself. And then his death will be on those that drove him to do that. In other words, everyone will probably burn in hell for all of this. Humans are despicable.

However...he wasn't ORDERED to stop following. When he said he was following the kid, the dispatcher only said "you don't need to do that". That doesn't sound like he was ordered, so he didn't break any law.

These idiots who are saying Zimmerman broke the law, obstructed & is guilty because he did not follow the dispatchers orders are so stupid. It is like claiming Martin is guilty because did not follow his girlfriends orders to run. :lol:

The dispatcher did not give Zimmerman an order & dispatchers do not have the power to give such an order.

These idiots who are saying Zimmerman broke the law, obstructed & is guilty because he did not follow the dispatchers orders are so stupid. It is like claiming Martin is guilty because did not follow his girlfriends orders to run. :lol:

The dispatcher did not give Zimmerman an order & dispatchers do not have the power to give such an order.

No, but it was prudent advice.

Let's use another comparison. A guy gets drunk at a bar, and the bartender says, "Bob, we really need to call a cab." Bob proceeds to go out and drive anyway. He goes ahead and runs a family of five off the road.

Now the bartender didn't have the "power" to keep Bob from driving, but it was a recogniztion that wasn't the smart or wise thing to do, and Bob did it anyway, with disasterous results.

The problem with the self-defense argument is that the actual attack (if it happened) was provoked by Zimmerman failing to stand down and chasing this kid.

I'm thinking he has new lawyers. Jillian is right that duo crossed the line when they held their press conference. Their 15 minutes of fame is gone. If I were Zimmerman you can bet your booty no one would know where I was.

I find it fascinating the left wing has convicted this guy based on false information yet they do nothing to the people, who in essence, put a hit out on this guy, rather publicly at that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back