Zimmerman's Attorneys Quit, Say Zimmerman Acting Strangely

I'm thinking he has new lawyers. Jillian is right that duo crossed the line when they held their press conference. Their 15 minutes of fame is gone. If I were Zimmerman you can bet your booty no one would know where I was.

I find it fascinating the left wing has convicted this guy based on false information yet they do nothing to the people that in essence put a hit out on this guy, rather publicly at that.

agian, the NBPP is something you on the crazy right get upset about, but really, the rest of us just find them laughable... all five of them.

I'm thinking he has new lawyers. Jillian is right that duo crossed the line when they held their press conference. Their 15 minutes of fame is gone. If I were Zimmerman you can bet your booty no one would know where I was.

I find it fascinating the left wing has convicted this guy based on false information yet they do nothing to the people that in essence put a hit out on this guy, rather publicly at that.

agian, the NBPP is something you on the crazy right get upset about, but really, the rest of us just find them laughable... all five of them.

Obama, Holder, Jones, Sharpton and Jackson?? That's five, right.

I find it fascinating the left wing has convicted this guy based on false information yet they do nothing to the people, who in essence, put a hit out on this guy, rather publicly at that.

There is no indication that he has other attorneys.

the so-called "left" only wants there to have been an appropriate investigation and for someone who hunted a black kid to be tried...

i find the effort to keep there from being an appropriate investigation and trial disgusting.

Laughable?????:cuckoo:

Them spreading hate is laughable to you?

There's more than 5 of them, and they have plenty of sympathizers.

You think it's laughable that they're promoting violence against Zimmerman?

Strange... yeah, he's loosing it.

At minimum, he could be charged with obstruction for not immediately breaking off his pursuit that fateful night. That's a felony, he could serve time for that and probably should. They could charge him with anything, i.e. murder, but I DOUBT he would be ultimately found guilty of that (heck, O.J. walked), but he could spend a lot of time locked up until found not guilty (I know, WTF huh).

He probably realize now his and his family life are fucked and gone forever. He has probably lost all hope now. Depressed. No exit options except one. He'll likely kill himself. And then his death will be on those that drove him to do that. In other words, everyone will probably burn in hell for all of this. Humans are despicable.

However...he wasn't ORDERED to stop following. When he said he was following the kid, the dispatcher only said "you don't need to do that". That doesn't sound like he was ordered, so he didn't break any law.

These idiots who are saying Zimmerman broke the law, obstructed & is guilty because he did not follow the dispatchers orders are so stupid. It is like claiming Martin is guilty because did not follow his girlfriends orders to run. :lol:

The dispatcher did not give Zimmerman an order & dispatchers do not have the power to give such an order.

What?

On the whole..everything Zimmerman did was at the very least..abjectly stupid. The whole thing should have began and ended with Zimmerman making the 911 call. Instead, he instigated a situation which led to the death of a 17 year old boy. And the public, especially people who are black, have every right to be outraged about this. Thus far, the young Mr. Martin has been shown to be involved in lawful activity. And he's being blamed for his own death. That, in itself, sends a terrible message to that sector of the community. Because it says that no matter what they do..they are subject to violence without any form of protection from the local government.

Nope, nope, nope. They are not just promoting violence........they put a bounty on his head, Dead or Alive and the AG just ignores it.

Nope, nope, nope. They are not just promoting violence........they put a bounty on his head, Dead or Alive and the AG just ignores it.

Of course the AG ignores it. They are his people. The bounty was just free speech.

Well, it wasn't "Dead or Alive", it was just callling for his arrest, not that they have the authority to do that...

This looks like a job for Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Of course the AG ignores it. They are his people. The bounty was just free speech.

Wouldn't it be the job of the local authorities to bring charges against the person that made the threat? I'm not sure about Florida but here, someone would have to at least try to carry out that threat in order for the originator to be charged...unless it was said directly to the person being threatened. Then again, the laws there are so backwoods that I wouldn't be surprised if it was totally legal.

Dead or alive is actually verbatim, but fuck it, right Joe?

Well, no, it isn't... at least not the ones I've seen you wingnuts produce when called on it.

But given the Anti-Abortion nutters used to put the pictures of Abortion doctors on some of those fliers, and some of those guys actually DID get shot, I would say something about glass houses and throwing stones.

I find it fascinating the left wing has convicted this guy based on false information yet they do nothing to the people, who in essence, put a hit out on this guy, rather publicly at that.

the so-called "left" only wants there to have been an appropriate investigation and for someone who hunted a black kid to be tried...

i find the effort to keep there from being an appropriate investigation and trial disgusting.

The Left wants to demagogue this to more money and power. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't show up out of mere concern.
Why do you mention that he was black? If he were Asian would that be OK? Better?
There was an appropriate investigation. And the result so far is that there is nothing to charge him with.

Well, no, it isn't... at least not the ones I've seen you wingnuts produce when called on it.

But given the Anti-Abortion nutters used to put the pictures of Abortion doctors on some of those fliers, and some of those guys actually DID get shot, I would say something about glass houses and throwing stones.

new-black-panthers-george-zimmerman-dead-or-alive-poster-march-2012.jpg

The Left wants to demagogue this to more money and power. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't show up out of mere concern.
Why do you mention that he was black? If he were Asian would that be OK? Better?
There was an appropriate investigation. And the result so far is that there is nothing to charge him with.

Sharpton did. And he's got a history of taking up unpopular causes..and risking his own skin. He actually survived an assassination attempt and spent time in jail for his beliefs.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson know what's best. If a race riot is going to advance the black cause, and obama's reelection, they should increase their efforts to get one.

Sharpton did. And he's got a history of taking up unpopular causes..and risking his own skin. He actually survived an assassination attempt and spent time in jail for his beliefs.

Al Sharpton is a racist & a bigot pure and simple.

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.”

Al Sharpton is a racist & a bigot pure and simple.

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.”

How so?

Forum List

Back