Zimmerman’s apology a mockery.

ZIMMERMAN’S APOLOGY A MOCKERY.

“I’m sorry for the “lost” of your son?” They did not lose their son, he took him from them. A feeble excuse for his benefit. Insulting, arrogant and condescending and self serving. I would like to have heard; “I am sorry for taking the life of your son.” It would show his responsibility in his death.
Tracy was crying? I can understand how he must have felt hearing this coming from the man that took his son’s life sitting looking him in the face? When a Black man cry, clear the room because he is going to explode. He showed more restraint than I could ever have. He was not sad and he was not happy, he was angry.
FOXNEWS there is no raical divide. They show Sharpton with a group of blacks behind and that is mis-leading which is a lie because there were many races there. FOXNEWS make this about race and not Sharption or Jackson.

It's clearly your opinion. It's clear too, that nothing Zimmerman could say or do is going to satisfy you. Be honest. :)

If Zimmerman got up on national TV, screamed, "I murdered Martin in cold blood because he was black!", then committed hari kiri in remorse, Lil Ol' Bitch would be complaining that it was a publicity stunt.

“I’m sorry for the “lost” of your son?” They did not lose their son, he took him from them. A feeble excuse for his benefit. Insulting, arrogant and condescending and self serving. I would like to have heard; “I am sorry for taking the life of your son.” It would show his responsibility in his death.
Tracy was crying? I can understand how he must have felt hearing this coming from the man that took his son’s life sitting looking him in the face? When a Black man cry, clear the room because he is going to explode. He showed more restraint than I could ever have. He was not sad and he was not happy, he was angry.
FOXNEWS there is no raical divide. They show Sharpton with a group of blacks behind and that is mis-leading which is a lie because there were many races there. FOXNEWS make this about race and not Sharption or Jackson.

1) What was he supposed to do, let the guy bash his brains in without defending himself, so they wouldn't "have their son taken from them"? Maybe they shouldn't have raised their son to be such a violent, confrontational asswipe.

2) He's not sorry he killed the little shit, nor should he be. He's sorry that he was forced to kill him, which is completely appropriate, and he's sorry that they're suffering for his need to defend himself, which is damned generous of him, since they're the ones who raised the little jerk to be violent and assault people. Under the circumstances, he phrased his words exactly right, to express exactly what he's sorry about and nothing that he has no need to be sorry about.

3) No one gives a fuck what YOU "would have like to have heard". Contrary to your typical, liberal, narcissistic outlook on life, everything's not about you and what you "think". In truth, almost nothing is about you.

4) They're the ones who pissed and moaned for the cameras about wanting to hear an apology, so they have no business pissing and moaning because they got one. Furthermore, I am monumentally unimpressed by their bullshit about "how dare he get to say that?" as though they should have any right to dictate what other people can and can't say. They, like you, should get over themselves and realize that this isn't about them; it's about Zimmerman and Martin, and Zimmerman has every right to feel and say whatever the fuck he wants about HIS confrontation and HIS trial.

5) You can take your racist "when a black man cries" bullshit, and your unspeakably vile and noxious eagerness for violence and go fuck yourself. Martin's parents are revolting for their desire to capitalize on the death of their son, and you're just as revolting for your desire to encourage it.

But thank you for clarifying for everyone how much contempt leftist shits like you have for the justice system. Let the police investigate and the DA decide the charges? Let the courts give him a fair trial? Fuck that. Leftists are all about crucifying people in the media, inciting riots, and cheering on the notion of "clear the room, 'cause I'm gonna explode". And then, if you should ever get your sick, sociopathic desire of Martin's father acting like a violent savage - apparently just like he raised his son to do - you'll be crying your disgusting leftist eyes out about the "travesty" of the bailiffs shooting his mad dog ass down, I have no doubt. People like you are supperating boils on the ass of society.

How unusual to see a rightwingloon make Martin into a demon without any evidence whatsoever.

/sarcasm

1) What was he supposed to do, let the guy bash his brains in without defending himself, so they wouldn't "have their son taken from them"? Maybe they shouldn't have raised their son to be such a violent, confrontational asswipe.

2) He's not sorry he killed the little shit, nor should he be. He's sorry that he was forced to kill him, which is completely appropriate, and he's sorry that they're suffering for his need to defend himself, which is damned generous of him, since they're the ones who raised the little jerk to be violent and assault people. Under the circumstances, he phrased his words exactly right, to express exactly what he's sorry about and nothing that he has no need to be sorry about.

3) No one gives a fuck what YOU "would have like to have heard". Contrary to your typical, liberal, narcissistic outlook on life, everything's not about you and what you "think". In truth, almost nothing is about you.

4) They're the ones who pissed and moaned for the cameras about wanting to hear an apology, so they have no business pissing and moaning because they got one. Furthermore, I am monumentally unimpressed by their bullshit about "how dare he get to say that?" as though they should have any right to dictate what other people can and can't say. They, like you, should get over themselves and realize that this isn't about them; it's about Zimmerman and Martin, and Zimmerman has every right to feel and say whatever the fuck he wants about HIS confrontation and HIS trial.

5) You can take your racist "when a black man cries" bullshit, and your unspeakably vile and noxious eagerness for violence and go fuck yourself. Martin's parents are revolting for their desire to capitalize on the death of their son, and you're just as revolting for your desire to encourage it.

But thank you for clarifying for everyone how much contempt leftist shits like you have for the justice system. Let the police investigate and the DA decide the charges? Let the courts give him a fair trial? Fuck that. Leftists are all about crucifying people in the media, inciting riots, and cheering on the notion of "clear the room, 'cause I'm gonna explode". And then, if you should ever get your sick, sociopathic desire of Martin's father acting like a violent savage - apparently just like he raised his son to do - you'll be crying your disgusting leftist eyes out about the "travesty" of the bailiffs shooting his mad dog ass down, I have no doubt. People like you are supperating boils on the ass of society.

How unusual to see a rightwingloon make Martin into a demon without any evidence whatsoever.

/sarcasm

Is that worse than calling Zimmerman a racist without any evidence whatsoever? And then denying it?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/219605-the-nuance-of-ravi.html

:eusa_whistle:

Zimmerman was forced to apologize. Here's what I have to say to the Martin family: I'm sorry Jews brought your great^20 grandparents here for work, sticking us with their worthless ancestors.

Junkie felon Rodney King's "apology" was a mockery and 55 people were killed in the riots. Is that what the left wants now?

Rodney King did not killl anyone and he cannot beheld responsible for roiting. The Police department and the court cause the rioting.

[]ZIMMERMAN’S APOLOGY A MOCKERY. [/B]

“I’m sorry for the “lost” of your son?” ...
you try too hard with your feigned outrage. get a life of your own

they lost their son and Zimmerman apologized for being part of that. No one believes people like you, except other hateful little c()nts and pr!cks like you.

:eusa_angel:

They did not lose their son, the little worm took his life. And your christian bible say a life for a life and the debt is paid.

You idiots in the lynch mob won't accept an apology, and you won't accept any verdict in this case other than guilty. You are not concerned with justice, you are concerned only with revenge. You people nauseate me.

Justice is revenge. Revenge is justice.:tongue::eusa_shifty:
GOD say vengence is mine and he will be the final judge, jury and executioner. The little worm will pay no matter.

Last edited:
Junkie felon Rodney King's "apology" was a mockery and 55 people were killed in the riots. Is that what the left wants now?

Rodney King did not killl anyone and he cannot beheld responsible for roiting. The Police department and the court cause the rioting.

No, trash like you and the people you admire and idolize on the left caused the rioting . . . and, of course, the violent savages who actually rioted and which trash like you love to encourage.

Zimmerman's apology was an apology.

Imagine that.

He shot the kid.

The kid died.

He feels badly about that; so he expresses regret and remorse.

Horrifying.

I say, "good for him." I bet his lawyer would have preferred he say nothing -- at least not yet. But still, the guy showed some humanity and class.

Good on him.

If he hadn't of apologized, they'd be criticising him for that.

He would not have attempted an apology if not for the cdriticism. A little late for an apology that was not an apology but an insult

You idiots in the lynch mob won't accept an apology, and you won't accept any verdict in this case other than guilty. You are not concerned with justice, you are concerned only with revenge. You people nauseate me.

Justice is revenge. Revenge is justice.:tongue::eusa_shifty:
GOD say vengence is mine and he will be the final judge, jury and executioner. The little worm will pay no matter.

While you're salivating over that, please remember that YOU will meet God and get to answer to Him for your obscene desire to see Martin's father emulate his savage of a son. I really doubt that whatever rationalizations allow you to ignore your sociopathy will work on Him.

It's clearly your opinion. It's clear too, that nothing Zimmerman could say or do is going to satisfy you. Be honest. :)

Zimmerman had ample time to think before reaching for the gun, unstrapping the holster, removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvon's chest and pulling the trigger. A little to late for an apology. As phony as he is. If he made an apology it should have been done in privacy and not for the world to hear like religious hypocrites.

Zimmerman was forced to apologize. Here's what I have to say to the Martin family: I'm sorry Jews brought your great^20 grandparents here for work, sticking us with their worthless ancestors.

WTF are you babbling about on meth? JEWS? Those worthless ancestors built this country with 200 years of slave labor. They did what your ancestors was too stupid to do.:D

Imagine that.

He shot the kid.

The kid died.

Horrifying.

I say, "good for him." I bet his lawyer would have preferred he say nothing -- at least not yet. But still, the guy showed some humanity and class.

Good on him.

He would not have attempted an apology if not for the cdriticism. A little late for an apology that was not an apology but an insult

And now you're Miss Cleo? Hey, while you're using your psychic abilities to tell us what Zimmerman is thinking and feeling, maybe you could give me tonight's Powerball numbers.

By the way, when was he supposed to say it? Last time I checked, this was his first opportunity to speak publicly . . . unless you thought he should jeopardize his defense by hosting press conferences every five minutes, like Martin's opportunistic parents. Frankly, since he's been in jail this whole time, I doubt he'd have been able to do that, even had he been stupid enough to want to.

And no, it wasn't an apology . . . because he has nothing to apologize for. He didn't owe it to Martin or his greedy, trashy parents - or YOU - to let that kid assault him without fighting back. It was an expression of sorrow at having been forced to defend himself with lethal force, and more sympathy than those media whores deserved from him.

Sharpton and Jackson do not make this about race really? Wow that statement is just stupid.

I hope you say the same of Zimmerman after his acquittal (if it isn't thrown out before the trial even starts).

Imagine that.

He shot the kid.

The kid died.

Horrifying.

Good on him.

Damn that was a stupid thing of you to post, you idiot.

You don't have the first fucking clue of "why" he apologized. But you blather on all the same, idiot.

The story I heard was tht he had heard in the news that the family of the deceased was grieving and that they had noted that Zimmerman had not even expressed any remorse. So he decided to give them that.

And of course, the spokes-race-baiters then criticized him for THE APOLOGY.

Fuck them. Fuck yourself.

From my perspective, he did a stand up thing in expressing remorse that they had lost a child.

Zimmerman had ample time to think before reaching for the gun, unstrapping the holster, removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvon's chest and pulling the trigger. A little to late for an apology. As phony as he is. If he made an apology it should have been done in privacy and not for the world to hear like religious hypocrites.

Oh, yeah, LOTS of time for cool, deliberate thinking while someone's trying to bash your brains out against the sidewalk.

However much he did or didn't think about it, HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Furthermore, "in private"? Yeah, like Martin's dipshit parents were REALLY going to get together for a little tete a tete to hear it. Spare me the inane fantasies emanating from your evil, diseased mind. And if Zimmerman HAD asked to speak to them privately, THEN you'd be running your dentures over what an insult THAT was, to expect Martin's "grieving" parents to "face his killer privately".

Don't you have a race riot you need to go foment? A little more violence to incite? All you're accomplishing here is to cement everyone's view of you as a close-minded, ideologue hack who likes to turn legal cases into media fodder for political gain. You don't give a good goddamn about Martin OR his parents, and you're not fooling anyone that you do. You just had your "leftist racial talking point" trigger flipped, and now you'll spew shit until your battery runs down.

Sharpton and Jackson do not make this about race really? Wow that statement is just stupid.

Sharpton and Jackson make a race issue out of taking a shit.

I hope you say the same of Zimmerman after his acquittal (if it isn't thrown out before the trial even starts).

I have not see so many differing people so pro Defendant in my life. So much for "tough on crime" and the extreme right; I guess the executions of Rolling & Wuornos were tragedies also.

I have not see so many differing people so pro Defendant in my life. So much for "tough on crime" and the extreme right; I guess the executions of Rolling & Wuornos were tragedies also.

If he killed the kid without actual justification -- something none of us yet know -- then I am not in the slightest little bit pro defendant. If that's what happened, fuck him.

On the other hand, if he DID have actual legal justification on his side -- again none of us yet know -- then I am very much pro defendant. And if that's what DID happen, then fuck all those scumbags who are busy already pronouncing him guilty.

Forum List

Back