Zell Miller, who famously challenged Chris Matthews to a duel, dies at 86

He was the last honest, true old-school Democrat, a man of integrity, that gave a legitimate alternative choice to voting republican with sound ideas aimed at a better America for all that wasn't some wild, off the edge, radical kook with dreams of fundamentally changing America. In other words, he carried no truck with the current democratic party leader's agenda. I'd take him over a lot of republicans, such as Mitch McConnell, Lyndsay Graham or John McCain.

Zell_B_Miller.jpg

I like him, he seemed To not let the political party define him. He had principles.

He was in his 80's so no big surprise.

Happens to everyone eventually, some in the 80's, some in the 90's, some sooner.

He was the last of the respectable Democrats.

Zell Miller, former Georgia governor and US senator, remembered as 'true statesman,' 'visionary' by colleagues

Edit: found another thread on this, but cannot delete.

Yes, he was a great man. And what a great book he wrote about how he didn't leave the Democrat party, they left him. He will be missed. I lived in Georgia part of the time he was Governor there. Didn't vote for him, but I respected him
Going to be awfully hot where he's going Hopefully he'll meet up with Drumph soon

Zell Miller, former Georgia governor and US senator, remembered as 'true statesman,' 'visionary' by colleagues

Yes, he was a great man. And what a great book he wrote about how he didn't leave the Democrat party, they left him. He will be missed. I lived in Georgia part of the time he was Governor there. Didn't vote for him, but I respected him
Going to be awfully hot where he's going Hopefully he'll meet up with Drumph soon

So you're Jesus, sent here to judge man. Welcome back!

It's how pathetic leftists are. People who disagree with you aren't just wrong, they are evil. That's how you are you judgmental ass because your ideas are illogical and aren't supported by empirical evidence. The more wrong you are, the more of an ass you are about it

So you're Jesus, sent here to judge man. Welcome back!

It's how pathetic leftists are. People who disagree with you aren't just wrong, they are evil. That's how you are you judgmental ass because your ideas are illogical and aren't supported by empirical evidence. The more wrong you are, the more of an ass you are about it
when you're in the forrest and you see something that looks like a bear eats like a bear growls like a bear shits like a bear ,it's a fn bear zell was an ah ...

when you're in the forrest and you see something that looks like a bear eats like a bear growls like a bear shits like a bear ,it's a fn bear zell was an ah ...

li'l eddie lead the cheering section at Sen. Wellstone Funereal... No respect for the deceased...

Didn't shakespere have something to say about "We come to bury the pricks ,not praise them Let the evil they did live after them let the good be buried with their bones ,So beit for republicans

Forum List

Back