Zell Miller, who famously challenged Chris Matthews to a duel, dies at 86

He was the last of the respectable Democrats.

Zell Miller, former Georgia governor and US senator, remembered as 'true statesman,' 'visionary' by colleagues

Edit: found another thread on this, but cannot delete.

Yes, he was a great man. And what a great book he wrote about how he didn't leave the Democrat party, they left him. He will be missed. I lived in Georgia part of the time he was Governor there. Didn't vote for him, but I respected him
Going to be awfully hot where he's going Hopefully he'll meet up with Drumph soon

So you're Jesus, sent here to judge man. Welcome back!

It's how pathetic leftists are. People who disagree with you aren't just wrong, they are evil. That's how you are you judgmental ass because your ideas are illogical and aren't supported by empirical evidence. The more wrong you are, the more of an ass you are about it
when you're in the forrest and you see something that looks like a bear eats like a bear growls like a bear shits like a bear ,it's a fn bear zell was an ah ...

Judge not lest thee be judged.

And you're a greedy dick who has no respect for the property or liberty of others. I'd hope God is merciful if I were you, I wouldn't be trying to do his judgment job for him.

I am not judging your destination in the next life as you freely do. I don't know your circumstances. Maybe you were dropped on your head a lot. I'll let God do the judging. Unlike you

Forum List

Back