Zelensky says Russian forces have put explosives at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant

Morerubbish . Talk to us about the 40 plus bio labs in Ukraine all paid for and built by the US .Better still , go way and DYOFR and stop taking PEDs.

Aha. Putin lives in fear that someone could construct a virus or another destructive microorganism which will kill exactly him and no one else. Interesting to know. He is a very fearful man, isn't he? Has he the same paranoia meanwhile as had Stalin in the end? A form of paranoia which is not sick but a normal reaction when someone likes to be a mass-murderer?

Last edited:
Aha. Putin lives in fear that someone could construct a virus or another destructive microorganism which will kill exactly him and no one else. Interesting to know. He is a very fearful man, isn't he? Has he the same paranoia meanwhile as had Stalin in the end? A form of paranoia which is not sick but a normal reaction when someone likes to be a mass-murderer?
They have been concentrating on developing viruses that are ethnicity specific for some time . Moscow has much of the Ukraine work on file now . The bulk is done in Georgia in labs where no locals are allowed to work . US personnel only . A bit like your Nazi heritage I guess . Pity your posts are only full of blather and ad hominem crap but bereft of facts. You will be telling us next that Dear Uncle P has cancer , tumours , Dementia and Parkinsons . But how well he does with such burdens , rofl .

You stole two nuclear power plants and like to do what now, Russian?

Hmm. I always thought about the Germans to be intellectual people. Kinda, science and engineer elite of Europe. I wonder why the Germans I have met here alll were .. strange.

What people don't mention is that the dam was destroyed from inside the hydroelectric plant in Nova Kahovka (if it was intentionally blown up). Similar, any 'provocation' in Zaporizhzhia NPP should be done from inside also.
Even without those facts, there is absolutely no reason why Ukraine would have blown up that dam.

The only reason it was blown up was to stop the Ukrainian offensive in that part of the frontline.

Even without those facts, there is absolutely no reason why Ukraine would have blown up that dam.

The only reason it was blown up was to stop the Ukrainian offensive in that part of the frontline.
That may well be true. Though, I don't think that this direction would have been the main one in the planned counter-offensive.

That may well be true. Though, I don't think that this direction would have been the main one in the planned counter-offensive.
simplest way to block a part of the frontline.

Even without those facts, there is absolutely no reason why Ukraine would have blown up that pipeline...bridge...nuclear power plant

Electrical generation is done by a grid....meaning ALL of a generating plant's Electrical needs are supplied by another generating plant elsewhere.

There's an event called a "Black Start" that should give you a good idea as to what Ukraine will be facing soon enough at this rate. Just a quick Wikipedia article.

Electrical generation is done by a grid....meaning ALL of a generating plant's Electrical needs are supplied by another generating plant elsewhere.

There's an event called a "Black Start" that should give you a good idea as to what Ukraine will be facing soon enough at this rate. Just a quick Wikipedia article.

At this rate, there won't be much left of Ukraine

At this rate, there won't be much left of Ukraine

Or the rest of the world.
Article 5 applies to a radiological "dirty" bomb or disaster because of the damage done to surrounding nations.

Nobody is going to do absolutely nothing if it is destroyed because of The Russians.

There might not be a tomorrow for most of the world due to this.

Russia would rather destroy whole world than let their pride fall. Not the call I will would make but it is the way things are.

Very interesting. One gets the view that you are supporting the Russians.

Or the rest of the world.
Article 5 applies to a radiological "dirty" bomb or disaster because of the damage done to surrounding nations.

Nobody is going to do absolutely nothing if it is destroyed because of The Russians.

There might not be a tomorrow for most of the world due to this.

Russia would rather destroy whole world than let their pride fall. Not the call I will would make but it is the way things are.

When you said "Russia" you meant the WEF, right? They same guys behind the bioterror attack in 2020, right?

When you said "Russia" you meant the WEF, right? They same guys behind the bioterror attack in 2020, right?
I have absolutely no clue as to how the WEF has anything to do with NATO nor do I care....because they are different organizations.

Article 5 of the NATO treaty means that if one is attacked ALL considers themselves attacked and the full might of all is then applied to the aggressor with a full nuclear exchange.

So there won't be any economics after article 5 is realized.

Very interesting. One gets the view that you are supporting the Russians.

I get that feeling from you, too. Particularly since you voted for these people:

1688591368177.png

One of the dangers of nuke plants that some of us have always warned about. They give an enemy a tempting target deep within a country's infrastructure and population.

Forum List

Back