what an average Ivan thinks about this picture ? It’s how Moscow brings their dead soldiers back home

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
what an average Ivan thinks about this picture ? It’s how Moscow brings their dead soldiers back home...
I feel so horrible for laughing... but... yeah. :icon_lol:

Showing a picture proves absolutely nothing. We all know you're horribly biased, so we certainly can't take your word for anything at all. As far as I know, that's a picture of Zelensky's political enemies or some of the priests he banned.

Showing a picture proves absolutely nothing. We all know you're horribly biased,

sure, This is just thawed orc🇷🇺-kebab 🐷:icon_lol:

F0NiZOZWIBcg-8C

Last edited:
Why do most pro-Putin scumbags always plaster American flags all over their profile like there's no tomorrow?

How do you spot a dead member of the Titty Winkle family ? They always lie dead with terror etched on their ugly faces .

How do you spot a dead member of the Titty Winkle family ? They always lie dead with terror etched on their ugly faces .
What is it with your obsession with tits? At first you were using "titloose" as an insult to everyone. It is an obscure slang word that was used for women that didn't wear bras. There was an anti-bra movement in the 70s.

I think you may be translating from another language.

What is it with your obsession with tits? At first you were using "titloose" as an insult to everyone. It is an obscure slang word that was used for women that didn't wear bras. There was an anti-bra movement in the 70s.

I think you may be translating from another language.
It varies depending on my boredom level .Tit was simple rhyme with Lit , accurate and apposite , and initially it was Loser as distinct from Win . Thereafter it depended on whim and mood . No obsession but his posts are so worthless that I have the choice of ignoring them or playing a silly game which amuses me. I am planning to visit him soon , after long and detailed research ,and we will see what sort of posts he produces after that . I predict they will be a couple of octaves higher than present .

It varies depending on my boredom level .Tit was simple rhyme with Lit , accurate and apposite , and initially it was Loser as distinct from Win . Thereafter it depended on whim and mood . No obsession but his posts are so worthless that I have the choice of ignoring them or playing a silly game which amuses me. I am planning to visit him soon , after long and detailed research ,and we will see what sort of posts he produces after that . I predict they will be a couple of octaves higher than present .
Oh come on, dude. Who is 'we'? You and your bunch of colleagues idiots? Something tells me that your salary won't allow that.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back