Zelensky labels Nato Summit´s Declaration ABSURD

Joseph Goebbels frowns at photographer Alfred Eisenstedt after learning he was Jewish.

F01TqEuWYAAHwHw

Why do they want Ukraine to improve "respect for human rights", ect, then? Why isn´t that criticism?
Stop lying. You said there was criticism of Ukrainian statehood and there is no such criticism of Ukrainian statehood in the joint statement. Disabuse yourself of the idea you are being clever when you lie about these things. The whole world recognizes Ukraine as a sovereign state and recognizes its borders, including Crimea and Donbass, and the body of lies Putin has put out to try to justify his invasion has been rejected by the rest of the world.

Stop lying. You said there was criticism of Ukrainian statehood and there is no such criticism of Ukrainian statehood in the joint statement. Disabuse yourself of the idea you are being clever when you lie about these things. The whole world recognizes Ukraine as a sovereign state and recognizes its borders, including Crimea and Donbass, and the body of lies Putin has put out to try to justify his invasion has been rejected by the rest of the world.
too dumb, didn´t read

Eigene Nase und so. Glashaus und so.

The hell your grandfather, father and you created in your lifes is not my heart of Europe where many of my ancestors lived since decades of thousands of years, damn dirty Nazi pig .... (Sorry dear pigs).

So tell the owner of your soul to let my people live in harmony and peace, Russian. Leave the Ukraine! You are only able to lose more and more as long as you will not do so. Putin is not any solution for any real problem - it's in the opposite: he is your worst problem. You don't need Czars, you don't need Commies, you don't need Nazis. Become real. Become a democracy. And let others be democracies governing their own countries. Putin and his criminal gang are forcing the whole world to see with a very high scepticism on Russia, an scepticism which is easily able to become very deadly for Russia when you try to make true any of your nuclear "dreams" = the nuclear threats against all big cities of the western world, which your government spoke out because their minds are lost in evil darkness. You and the leading criminal superidiots of Russia made everyone in the world who is reasonable to an enemy of Russia. Bring yourselve under control and destroy the criminal system Putin. This is not a war between Blefescu and Lilliput, superidiot!

Last edited:
The hell your grandfather, father and you created in your lifes is not my heart of Europe where many of my ancestors lived since decades of thousands of years, damn dirty Nazi pig .... (Sorry dear pigs).

So tell the owner of your soul to let my people live in harmony and peace, Russian. Leave the Ukraine! You are only able to lose more and more as long as you will not do so. Putin is not any solution for any real problem - it's in the opposite: he is your worst problem. You don't need Czars, you don't need Commies, you don't need Nazis. Become real. Become a democracy. And let others be democracies governing their own countries. Putin and his criminal gang are forcing the whole world to see with a very high scepticism on Russia, an scepticism which is easily able to become very deadly for Russia when you try to make true any of your nuclear "dreams" = the nuclear threats against all big cities of the western world, which your government spoke out because their minds are lost in evil darkness. You and the leading criminal superidiots of Russia made everyone in the world who is reasonable to an enemy of Russia. Bring yourselve under control and destroy the criminal system Putin. This is not a war between Blefescu and Lilliput, superidiot!

What the Russians in Ukraine actually see? They see Russian people behind them and they see German tanks and Ukrainian Nazi Collaborants in front of them. And while Germany supports discriminative and abusive regimes in Ukraine and Baltic states they consider them as Nazies, too.

What the Russians in Ukraine actually see? They see Russian people behind them and they see German tanks and Ukrainian Nazi Collaborants in front of them. And while Germany supports discriminative and abusive regimes in Ukraine and Baltic states they consider them as Nazies, too.

While you proclaim nonsense I think on your tanks and other vehicles of your occupying army is written a still unknown naZi-symbol. Nevertheless it will be a good idea to run if you will see us coming. We can make nightmares become true.

Last edited:
- Be a pal, Vladimir, admit that the Volyn massacre was committed by ukrainian nationalists.
- I can't, Mr. Duda, my nazis won't forgive me for that.

F03Dt4ZWcBcJcOX

I passed your demands over to the Kremlin and Putin told me he can only guarantee for Kiev. He also asked if you go mad this way when the West starts a war.

Useful idiots are almost universally the first ones who are thrown under the bus once their usefulness has run its course.

The little minion will likely meet the same fate as others who came before him.

They never learn, do they?

Heh heh...

I can't wait to see the look on the commie faces when they get thrown under the bus after years of carrying commie water. And you know they'll be the first ones tossed under it, too.

I think that they think that none of the consequences would apply to them. lolol.

Of course, that's off-topic, admittedly. But it's just something I was reminded of here.

Last edited:
I passed your demands over to the Kremlin and Putin told me he can only guarantee for Kiev. He also asked if you go mad this way when the West starts a war.

Putin started a war on Europe in the Ukraine. And Russia is not Troy. Putin is a worm and not an hero. What do prefer the Russians now? To continue to be slaves of a worm, to be dead or to be free? ... Hmmm .... Perhaps we should just simple flood Russia with vodka not only to help you to amuse yourselve to death.

Putin started a war on Europe in the Ukraine. And Russia is not Troy. Putin is a worm and not an hero. What do prefer the Russians now? To continue to be slaves of a worm, to be dead or to be free? ... Hmmm .... Perhaps we should just simple flood Russia with vodka not only to help you to amuse yourselve to death.

Why do they treat Zelensky this way?

selfielriy7.jpg

Why do they treat Zelensky this way?

selfielriy7.jpg

Nazi - you are dead - you only don't know this. Stone age calculations with stone age abacuses had been yesterday. Today we use calculators with machines which we call B-R-A-I-N who produce so called H-A-M-M-E-R-programs. And when such a hammer will land on your head - head is this this thing on top - then you will get a very heavy headache and Russia will perhaps end as heap of overkilled ruined ruins.

Last edited:
Nazi - you are dead - you only don't know this. Stone age calculations with stone age abacuses had been yesterday. Today we use calculators with machines which we call B-R-A-I-N who produce so called H-A-M-M-E-R-programs. And when such a hammer will land on your head - head is this this thing on top - then you will get a very heavy headache and Russia will end as heap of overkilled ruined ruins.

Foam drooling retard, head to the frontlines and stop talking.

Tell Putin to leave the Ukraine. Yesterday.

53095.jpg

Tell America and her 30 prostitute nations to stop threatening the security of a country that peacefully dismantled an empire capable of destroying the world multiple times and was minding her own business without harming anyone.

Forum List

Back