When will the Nasty Midget attack the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant ?

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Below are some video show notes once again recounting nasty midget Zelenskyys chat about the power plant at Zaporozhye . It is as near certain as possible in this uncertain world that this is what Kyiv plans to do itself -- blow up the plant and blame Russia --- before its desperate plea for more men and ordnance is made in a few days time . Nasty Midget is in hopeless trouble as all he has now are the remnants of what is his third army -- the first went in the Kharkov region last year, and the second in the recent Bakhmut Meat Grinder Disaster. Nasty Midget still reports directly to Kolomoyskyi the multi billionaire who remains a prime CIA asset and a close Pentagon ally . The US has already been humiliated, despite MSM garbage to the contrary , to try and convince you otherwise . So be aware , and even think of personal contingency plans in case of a worst possible scenario .

JULY 2 . The situation in the Ukrainian SMO on July 01 2023

Lavrov blasts Ukraine for suggesting Russia will "blow up" Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant

We are ending this day in Rivne region

Zelensky assures Spanish journalists that one of these days Russia will allegedly blow up the Zaporozhye NPP:

"He [Putin] is uncontrollable even on his own territory. The fact is that the plant is mined, and the Atomic Energy Agency confirms this.

If we can achieve the transfer of control to the IAEA, they will explode remotely."

The track for the escalation of the war is already ready, before the NATO summit there will be an accident at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant.

Chicken Hawk Sen. Graham and Stolen Valor Blumenthal are trying to use this coming False Flag to get US troops into Ukraine.

Please, stop this madness! Hold the WEF and their American minions accountable. NO US TROOPS TO UKRAINE!!

The Ukranian Nazis along with the collective West, along with NATO and along with the fucking Usurper in the White House, Biden.....are itching for a nuclear war!

My GOD what criminals what scum they are!

Either Moon of Alabama or Simplicius has given amazing detail showing why and how a False Flag attack will have very little positive effect for Kyiv and I will direct you to it as and when appropriate -- fascinating research despite my forgetting exactly whom it was from at this moment . So, I assume Russia is , and will be , logging every possible fact and circumstance to show the world the real truth ,if such an attack materialises in the next 4 days .If everything fails for Kyiv, I cannot imagine the Midget being on the scene for long .Like a minute .

BlackRock is making Zelen$ky get all his able-bodied men killed so no one will stand up to them once the own Ukraine. How else do you explain losing so many troops on the insane assault on Bakhmut?

Regime Change Now!

Where is the Ukrainian Prigozhin?

Once again, sport, it was your Russian buddies that assaulted Bakhmut for several months.
Ukraine is finished. Zelen$ky is in talks to sell the rest to BlackRock

Besides the 250,000 young men sacrificed for BlackRock and the WEF, the population is down by 8 to 10 MILLION - never to return

Who will be Ukraine’s Prigozhin and end this madness?

Ukraine is finished. Zelen$ky is in talks to sell the rest to BlackRock

Besides the 250,000 young men sacrificed for BlackRock and the WEF, the population is down by 8 to 10 MILLION - never to return

Who will be Ukraine’s Prigozhin and end this madness?
Ha, Prigozhin. It is your new hero? And what 'Ukrainian' Prigozhin should do? Escape to Belarus?

Parallel reality calls? It is your Russian buddies were assaulting Bakhmut for several months.
Crackpot . The Russians never assaulted Bakhmut . They simply sat back on the high ground and slaughtered the Nazis with their vastly superior artillery and when they ran back they let them kill themselves on mines seeded after they advanced .

Crackpot . The Russians never assaulted Bakhmut . They simply sat back on the high ground and slaughtered the Nazis with their vastly superior artillery and when they ran back they let them kill themselves on mines seeded after they advanced .
Fuck off, bitch. I don't need your nonsense.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
a2WwEVw_700b.jpg

Here's the satellite images of the nuke plant....complete with the explosives placed on the roofs.
Hint: the Ukranians didn't place them there as they haven't taken that area back yet.

Forum List

Back