Zelensky: “If Biden imposed sanctions earlier, there would be no war.”

Of course, you choose to ignore both that Biden moved NATO to impose sanctions, and trump tried to avoid imposing unilateral sanctions.

And for you, it's partisan rather than about Ukriaine
Trump avoided sanctions on Russia? hahah

Xiden didn't do anything until AFTER Putin invaded. Try again, he even blocked military aid to Ukraine, undoing the work Trump had done to provide them with lethal defense
White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons

Xiden has been dragged, kicking and screaming into helping Ukraine....and only moved AFTER Putin's invasion....even Congress in a bi-partisan effort is calling Xiden out to do more: Congress Urges Biden To Increase Military Aid To Ukraine, Ban Russian Oil Imports

Congress Urges Biden To Increase Military Aid To Ukraine, Ban Russian Oil Imports​

Trump avoided sanctions on Russia? hahah

Xiden didn't do anything until AFTER Putin invaded. Try again, he even blocked military aid to Ukraine, undoing the work Trump had done to provide them with lethal defense
White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons

Xiden has been dragged, kicking and screaming into helping Ukraine....and only moved AFTER Putin's invasion....even Congress in a bi-partisan effort is calling Xiden out to do more: Congress Urges Biden To Increase Military Aid To Ukraine, Ban Russian Oil Imports

Congress Urges Biden To Increase Military Aid To Ukraine, Ban Russian Oil Imports​

If Trump armed Ukraine, why are they coming up short a year later?

Pentagon: 'Vast majority' of $350M in lethal aid to Ukraine has been delivered​

It sure would have been nice if Biden prevented Putin from entering in the first place so we didnt now have to spend 350 million dollars.

How would Biden have stopped him from entering without going to war.
He had options. Sanctions, put some US soldiers on the border before Putin got there, or threaten to bomb Moscow if they invade Ukraine.

Biden really screwed the pooch. He was dragging his ass and fiddle-fucking around when he should have been hammering Russia's oil-based economy.

Worst President ever. This never would have happened under Trump, I can't emphasize that enough.
Surely Joe Biden isn't the worst president ever?

Oh, wait...the anchor desk just informs me he is the worst American president ever.
I guess I stand corrected.

Putin is now bringing in Syrians, that he has allied with thanks to Obama and Xiden inviting him into Syria, to help take ukraine

Sounds good, but doing it is another thing and NO we were never going to bomb Russia, so give that a break.
Wait, you guys couldnt stop talking about how Trump was a loose cannon who shouldnt have his finger on the button because he would start WW3 over a tweet. Remember? Now youre saying there is no way Trump would bomb Russia? No one knew what Trump would do, which kept people in check. EVERYONE knows that Biden isnt going to do shit, so they walk all over him.

Wait, you guys couldnt stop talking about how Trump was a loose cannon who shouldnt have his finger on the button because he would start WW3 over a tweet. Remember? Now youre saying there is no way Trump would bomb Russia? No one knew what Trump would do, which kept people in check. EVERYONE knows that Biden isnt going to do shit, so they walk all over him.
Trump was Putin's flunky, everyone around the world knew that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Jewish Zelensky is a Nazi?

This Jew? ----- "Then, he said, he had one more story “about a family of four brothers.”
“Three of them, their parents and their families became victims of the Holocaust. All of them were shot by German occupiers who invaded Ukraine,” he said. “The fourth brother survived. … Two years after the war, he had a son, and in 31 years, he had a grandson. In 40 more years, that grandson became president, and he is standing before you today, Mr. Prime Minister.”

---------------------------------------------------------
I ain't Jewish.
But if I was one, and visited this chatroom I'd have to wonder about the Nazi-fetishism that so many posters here exhibit. I've even read from some posters claim that Jews today act like Nazis acted!!

Well, as a matter of fact, I quote two of them above --JustOffal, and LilOLady.
They think Zelensky is a Jewish Nazi, or a Nazi Jew.

This fetish over Nazism is a curiosity, I must say.
If the Holocaust wasn't so unimaginably horrible, the losses so tragic, and the Nazis so unimaginably terrible, one could almost be amused by this SS/Eisengruppen affectation by the Himler/Heydrich wannabes on this chatroom.

But it ain't amusing.
It is sad. They are sad.
Bigly.
"If it looks like a duck walk like a duck must be a duck."

Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine​

Five years after the Maidan uprising, anti-Semitism and fascist-inflected ultranationalism are rampant.​

Post-Maidan Ukraine is the world’s only nation to have a neo-Nazi formation in its armed forces. The Azov Battalion was initially formed out of the neo-Nazi gang Patriot of Ukraine. Andriy Biletsky, the gang’s leader who became Azov’s commander, once wrote that Ukraine’s mission is to “lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade…against the Semite-led Untermenschen.” Biletsky is now a deputy in Ukraine’s parliament.

Forum List

Back