Zelensky: “If Biden imposed sanctions earlier, there would be no war.”

The only fact is you are a boot licking, Trump ho.
Well actually everything I said was a fact....Putin invaded Ukraine twice...1) during the Obama/Xiden regime, after they "reset" relations, and then promised to be more flexible, if Putin went easy on him in the 2012 election.....2) during the Xiden admin.

Obama didn't help arm the Ukrainians when Putin invaded and took part of the country....Xiden stopped, the Trump policy of sending lethal weapons...and Putin invaded.

Face it plantation boy, you have been a useful idiot for the Russians doing your masters bidding.

Well actually everything I said was a fact....Putin invaded Ukraine twice...1) during the Obama/Xiden regime, after they "reset" relations, and then promised to be more flexible, if Putin went easy on him in the 2012 election.....2) during the Xiden admin.

Obama didn't help arm the Ukrainians when Putin invaded and took part of the country....Xiden stopped, the Trump policy of sending lethal weapons...and Putin invaded.

Face it plantation boy, you have been a useful idiot for the Russians doing your masters bidding.
I guess you are on your knees and back so much you do and believe anything Trump tells you to.

Stop boot licking and open your eyes. Trump was Putin's bitch and I am sure you know what that is like. If Trump armed them as you claim, why would Biden need to send the anything. How did it change in a year? Stick to what you do best, boot licking and Trump Humpin.

I guess you are on your knees and back so much you do and believe anything Trump tells you to.

Stop boot licking and open your eyes. Trump was Putin's bitch and I am sure you know what that is like. If Trump armed them as you claim, why would Biden need to send the anything. How did it change in a year? Stick to what you do best, boot licking and Trump Humpin.
Nobody cares what you have to say anymore plantation boy....your mind is so warped by your overseers in the DNC, you didn't even realize 1) that Putin invaded in 2014 2) that Trump sent lethal defense 3) that Xiden stopped sending it 4) that Obama never sent it

Just run along.

Nobody cares what you have to say anymore plantation boy....your mind is so warped by your overseers in the DNC, you didn't even realize 1) that Putin invaded in 2014 2) that Trump sent lethal defense 3) that Xiden stopped sending it 4) that Obama never sent it

Just run along.
Whatever you say Trump ho, see you in 2024 when Trump gets his ass handed to him again. Maybe one day you will stop boot licking, just stay black.

Zelensky should have had his own act together instead of blaming Biden who is in no way able to act on his own but with all of NATO.
The world would be better off without Ukraine and Russia.

Attachments

• 274859266_4919040961549780_8961763566387241595_n.jpg
    274859266_4919040961549780_8961763566387241595_n.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 22
Zelensky is a Nazi...acts like one...because he is one.
Amen to that and anyone who cannot see that has their heads in their asses.

Ukrainian crisis was sparked by West’s disregard for neo-Nazis’ crimes — envoy to UN​

UNITED NATIONS, February 28. /TASS/. The crisis in Ukraine was sparked by the West’s disregard for the crimes of neo-Nazis, Russia’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Vasily Nebenzya said at a meeting of the UN Security Council on Sunday.

"At this point, the focus should be on improving the situation that led to the crisis that we are going through. It did not begin with Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine, it was sparked much earlier as for eight years, the West has been turning a blind eye to the crimes of Ukrainian neo-Nazis in Donbass," he pointed out.

Nebenzya stressed that Western countries participating in Sunday’s UN Security Council meeting had "failed to offer a word of compassion to Donbass residents." "It is homes in Donbass, destroyed by Ukrainian troops and nationalists, that Western media outlets are now shamelessly passing off as the consequences of our military operation in Ukraine," the Russian envoy noted.

Pentagon: 'Vast majority' of $350M in lethal aid to Ukraine has been delivered​

Vast majority? Are they talking about the 10% for the Big Guy and whatever the other cuts are for the other dems not ever going to get there?

And yes MOON, Biden fucking around has cost Ukraine this war....and apparently US taxpayers $350 million so far along with more inflation and higher fuel prices.

Ain't biden and the dems a major FUCK UP...even as Obama admitted.

The only fact is you are a boot licking, Trump ho.
The fact is Zelensky called out Biden, not President Trump. President Trump prevented Putin from invading on his watch, and he wouldn’t had invaded if he was still in office.

So is Zelensky a liar?

'Zelensky is a Nazi...acts like one...because he is one.'
Amen to that and anyone who cannot see that has their heads in their asses.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Jewish Zelensky is a Nazi?

This Jew? ----- "Then, he said, he had one more story “about a family of four brothers.”
“Three of them, their parents and their families became victims of the Holocaust. All of them were shot by German occupiers who invaded Ukraine,” he said. “The fourth brother survived. … Two years after the war, he had a son, and in 31 years, he had a grandson. In 40 more years, that grandson became president, and he is standing before you today, Mr. Prime Minister.”

---------------------------------------------------------
I ain't Jewish.
But if I was one, and visited this chatroom I'd have to wonder about the Nazi-fetishism that so many posters here exhibit. I've even read from some posters claim that Jews today act like Nazis acted!!

Well, as a matter of fact, I quote two of them above --JustOffal, and LilOLady.
They think Zelensky is a Jewish Nazi, or a Nazi Jew.

This fetish over Nazism is a curiosity, I must say.
If the Holocaust wasn't so unimaginably horrible, the losses so tragic, and the Nazis so unimaginably terrible, one could almost be amused by this SS/Eisengruppen affectation by the Himler/Heydrich wannabes on this chatroom.

But it ain't amusing.
It is sad. They are sad.
Bigly.

Tell us Hawk what was Trump going to differently? I'll tell continue to be Putin's flunky.
Already told you how he did it. You just don’t like the answer.

I know it’s all a bit confusing for a racist negro like yourself. Why you should support a racist, Nazi, white Regime and nation like Ukraine. But rest assured, your masters know what’s best for you.
Maybe this little MSM article can explain it to you:

Maybe that will ease your hesitation.

Wow, Zelensky is saying Biden’s inaction has caused this.

What say the Ukrainian trolls like Toro ? Is Zelensky lying?

Also, if 1.5 million people are fleeing Ukraine, are they “real Ukrainians”? How can people flee their own country when it is being invaded by a dictator?

Zelensky says Biden must do more, and should enact a no-fly zone. So we need to start shooting down Russian aircraft, right? That’s what Zelensky says, so we must obey, right? I mean we all stand with Ukraine, right?

Is Zelensky crazy or should Biden obey his wishes and comply? This is all every confusing for all of us. Maybe a smart guy like Toro or JimH52 could explain it to us.

Families always flee a warzone. How would the US justify sanctions on Russia two months ago?

Already told you how he did it. You just don’t like the answer.

I know it’s all a bit confusing for a racist negro like yourself. Why you should support a racist, Nazi, white Regime and nation like Ukraine. But rest assured, your masters know what’s best for you.
Maybe this little MSM article can explain it to you:

Maybe that will ease your hesitation.
Americans, except for Trump hardliners, are sympathetic towards Ukraine . what does that have to do with skin color)

Wow, Zelensky is saying Biden’s inaction has caused this.

What say the Ukrainian trolls like Toro ? Is Zelensky lying?

Also, if 1.5 million people are fleeing Ukraine, are they “real Ukrainians”? How can people flee their own country when it is being invaded by a dictator?

Zelensky says Biden must do more, and should enact a no-fly zone. So we need to start shooting down Russian aircraft, right? That’s what Zelensky says, so we must obey, right? I mean we all stand with Ukraine, right?

Is Zelensky crazy or should Biden obey his wishes and comply? This is all every confusing for all of us. Maybe a smart guy like Toro or JimH52 could explain it to us.

Of course, you choose to ignore both that Biden moved NATO to impose sanctions, and trump tried to avoid imposing unilateral sanctions.

And for you, it's partisan rather than about Ukriaine

Of course, you choose to ignore both that Biden moved NATO to impose sanctions, and trump tried to avoid imposing unilateral sanctions.

And for you, it's partisan rather than about Ukriaine
How’d that work out for Biden?

Forum List

Back