Zarqawi's wedding with virgins has begun

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Abbey Normal, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    What kind of religion bases it's eternal reward on deflowering virgins? Oh wait, I know: One that was founded by a pedophile. Other interesting Muslim viewpoints about the future of jihad in the article.

Cleric: Zarqawi's wedding with virgins has begun
    Jihadists react to assassination of arch-terrorist; notorious sheikh says 'it is good news thank God; his wedding as martyr started'
    by Yaakov Lappin

As news of the death of Iraqi al-Qaeda terror chief Abu Musab al-Zarqawi filtered through jihadist internet forums, many members of radical organizations expressed 'joy' at what they described as Zarqawi's 'martyrdom' and imminent 'wedding' with virgins.

Sheikh Omar Bakri, a top pro al-Qaeda jihadist preacher who is based in Lebanon, and who has a number of disciples in Britain, was quoted by one of his followers on the UK-based Muntadaa internet forum as saying that al-Zarqawi is now being 'married' to virgins in heaven, the fate he said awaited 'martyrs' of Islam.

Global Terror

Experts: Zarqawi death tough blow - but not fatal / Hanan Greenberg

What to expect next? Terror experts speak to Ynet on effect al-Zarqawi’s demise will have on al-Qaeda, Islamic terrorism, and what it means for Israel
    Full Story

"It is a good news Alhamdulilaah (thank God), his wedding start as shaheed (martyr), and his deputy confirm the news," read a statement attributed to Bakri

Bakri was also quoted as vowing that "the jihad will continue," and expressed gratitude that al-Zarqawi "was not arrested."

Another member of the forum posted a statement by The Media Wing of al-Qaeda in Iraq, which read: "We confirm the martyrdom of our mujahid (holy fighter) Sheikh Allah willing, Abu Muab al-Zarqawi on the land of the two rivers (Iraq)."

'Death is life'

The statement added: "The death of our leader is life to us and only adds to our determination in continuing in the jihad till Allah's word is the highest."

The organization also discussed the formation of an "umbrella organization…" which it named as "Maliss al Shura lil Mujahidee," and named a successor to al-Zarqawi, "Sheikh Rashed Al Baghdadi."
    The new organization was formed "to act as a precursor to the first Islamic Land that shall be formed on the land of the two rivers," al-Qaeda in Iraq said.

Sheikh Baghdadi is the head of the Shari’a Committee, part of al-Qaeda's forces in Iraq.

"We promise Allah that we shall continue upon our path to establish the rule of his law on the land of the two rivers or be destroyed without it… and we say to our sheikh and leader Osama Bin Laden may Allah preserve him that your soldiers in al Qaeda in the land of the two rivers are persevering on the same plan that you drew up for our sheikh Abu Musab, and we shall continue the duty of our sheikh," the statement concluded.

Other members of the board attempted to keep morale high. "Oh brothers, don't let the news may you feel sad or weak," wrote one user, who called himself "Farhan AK47."

Farhan added: "I can't wait to see these dumb kafirs (infidels) run like cowards out of Iraq. Soon the victory is near inshallah (with the help of God)."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3260578,00.html

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I expected nothing less, and the MSM will be sure and print every word uttered praising and/or martyrizing the murdering bastard until they find something else to go into a feeding frenzy over.

3. Harmageddon

Harmageddon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    And thus the MSM is spoonfeeding you the rage you require to convince yourself of the necessities of the ongoing neglect of human rights for people in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Palestinian territories, and all the other faraway places your government chose to defile in order to feed the war machine.

Ignorance is bliss, for it leaves us in a position where we need not take responsibility for our country's actions.
    We cannot change that which we do not see.

Actually, that pedophile you refer to is just another prophet that was chosen to bring us the message of your very own God (according to some people).

A carpenter and a pedophile,
    I wonder who's next in line according to Gods plan
    to teach us our place in his creation.

4. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    What flavor demo-puddin pop have you been sucking on?

Our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan have created neglect of human rights? Get a clue!

Perhaps you can provide evidence of U.S. troops on the ground in Palestine while you're at it.

5. Harmageddon

Harmageddon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I did not say your country’s involvement created neglect of human right, merely that it has shown itself to be eager to maintain the suffering at a high level. Learn to read, while you’re at it.
    1) Need I tell you how many billions in foreign aid are going from the US to Israel next year?
    2) Need I spell out for you the origin of the country that supplies the military hardware to Israel?
    3) Need I spell out for you why this equals the feeding of the war machine of that very country?
    Can you count to three?

6. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Shown it how exactly...by removing despots and tyrannical theocracies from power? You made the statement to imply the U.S. is responsible for the neglect of human rights, back it up.

Next I suppose you'll tell me that Palestinians are peaceful, non-agressors who are being systematically targeted for no reason at all. I suppose you think that the ME would be some kind of Eden if Israel, and only Israel, disarmed.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Nor did he show "US on the ground"...

8. Harmageddon

Harmageddon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    For the ongoing neglect. . .
    1) The US kindly provided the Northern Alliance (Muslim fanatics) in the 80s with weapons to keep the Russians at bay. Another group of Muslim fanatics (Taliban) overthrew them, and claimed victory over the Russians in Afghanistan – meanwhile, the US did the same.

2) Now, in the new war on Afghanistan (2001) the Taliban has been removed from power, and other Muslim fanatics (Warlords – the real powerhouses in Afghanistan) are fighting to the death to claim the power-vacuum. Meanwhile, Hamid Karzai sits safely in the Green Zone, and wields no power whatsoever beyond it.

3) Sure, the Taliban were Muslim fanatics, but so are all the other Warlords. Bombing the Taliban to pieces, has only led to a new round of escalating violence, as the other fanatical groups smelled their chances to rule.

4) All of these fanatical groups not only kill one another, they rape and kill civilians in their path – as it goes in war. By gearing the slaughter up in this way, the US is responsible for the ongoing neglect of human values in Afghanistan.

5) It’s called divide and conquer. As long as the Afghans are too busy surviving the day, they won’t be able to organize themselves and get a fair share of the pie that is made from the US deal with Karzai’s “government” concerning an oil pipeline through the country.
    I will not. And I do not.
    However, you must understand that there is a difference between militant Jihadis shooting their AK47s and RPGs around, and a military might that can be, and is, displayed by a standing army such as Israels. It’s David and Goliath all over again, but this time, the tables have turned.
    I am not going to defend a statement put in my mouth by Missileman.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Well not exactly:
    Sure sounds like you say there are boots on the ground there...

10. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Where does Dutch Arms trade ship weapons too? Only peaceful countries?