Zarqawi's wedding with virgins has begun

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
What kind of religion bases it's eternal reward on deflowering virgins? Oh wait, I know: One that was founded by a pedophile. Other interesting Muslim viewpoints about the future of jihad in the article.

Cleric: Zarqawi's wedding with virgins has begun
Jihadists react to assassination of arch-terrorist; notorious sheikh says 'it is good news thank God; his wedding as martyr started'
by Yaakov Lappin

As news of the death of Iraqi al-Qaeda terror chief Abu Musab al-Zarqawi filtered through jihadist internet forums, many members of radical organizations expressed 'joy' at what they described as Zarqawi's 'martyrdom' and imminent 'wedding' with virgins.

Sheikh Omar Bakri, a top pro al-Qaeda jihadist preacher who is based in Lebanon, and who has a number of disciples in Britain, was quoted by one of his followers on the UK-based Muntadaa internet forum as saying that al-Zarqawi is now being 'married' to virgins in heaven, the fate he said awaited 'martyrs' of Islam.

Global Terror

Experts: Zarqawi death tough blow - but not fatal / Hanan Greenberg

What to expect next? Terror experts speak to Ynet on effect al-Zarqawi’s demise will have on al-Qaeda, Islamic terrorism, and what it means for Israel
Full Story

"It is a good news Alhamdulilaah (thank God), his wedding start as shaheed (martyr), and his deputy confirm the news," read a statement attributed to Bakri

Bakri was also quoted as vowing that "the jihad will continue," and expressed gratitude that al-Zarqawi "was not arrested."

Another member of the forum posted a statement by The Media Wing of al-Qaeda in Iraq, which read: "We confirm the martyrdom of our mujahid (holy fighter) Sheikh Allah willing, Abu Muab al-Zarqawi on the land of the two rivers (Iraq)."

'Death is life'

The statement added: "The death of our leader is life to us and only adds to our determination in continuing in the jihad till Allah's word is the highest."

The organization also discussed the formation of an "umbrella organization…" which it named as "Maliss al Shura lil Mujahidee," and named a successor to al-Zarqawi, "Sheikh Rashed Al Baghdadi."
The new organization was formed "to act as a precursor to the first Islamic Land that shall be formed on the land of the two rivers," al-Qaeda in Iraq said.

Sheikh Baghdadi is the head of the Shari’a Committee, part of al-Qaeda's forces in Iraq.

"We promise Allah that we shall continue upon our path to establish the rule of his law on the land of the two rivers or be destroyed without it… and we say to our sheikh and leader Osama Bin Laden may Allah preserve him that your soldiers in al Qaeda in the land of the two rivers are persevering on the same plan that you drew up for our sheikh Abu Musab, and we shall continue the duty of our sheikh," the statement concluded.

Other members of the board attempted to keep morale high. "Oh brothers, don't let the news may you feel sad or weak," wrote one user, who called himself "Farhan AK47."

Farhan added: "I can't wait to see these dumb kafirs (infidels) run like cowards out of Iraq. Soon the victory is near inshallah (with the help of God)."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3260578,00.html

I expected nothing less, and the MSM will be sure and print every word uttered praising and/or martyrizing the murdering bastard until they find something else to go into a feeding frenzy over.

Originally posted by GunnyL:
I expected nothing less, and the MSM will be sure and print every word uttered praising and/or martyrizing the murdering bastard until they find something else to go into a feeding frenzy over.
And thus the MSM is spoonfeeding you the rage you require to convince yourself of the necessities of the ongoing neglect of human rights for people in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Palestinian territories, and all the other faraway places your government chose to defile in order to feed the war machine.

Ignorance is bliss, for it leaves us in a position where we need not take responsibility for our country's actions.
We cannot change that which we do not see.

Originally posted by Abbey Normal:
What kind of religion bases it's eternal reward on deflowering virgins? Oh wait, I know: One that was founded by a pedophile. Other interesting Muslim viewpoints about the future of jihad in the article.
Actually, that pedophile you refer to is just another prophet that was chosen to bring us the message of your very own God (according to some people).

A carpenter and a pedophile,
I wonder who's next in line according to Gods plan
to teach us our place in his creation.

Harmageddon said:
And thus the MSM is spoonfeeding you the rage you require to convince yourself of the necessities of the ongoing neglect of human rights for people in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Palestinian territories, and all the other faraway places your government chose to defile in order to feed the war machine.
What flavor demo-puddin pop have you been sucking on?

Our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan have created neglect of human rights? Get a clue!

Perhaps you can provide evidence of U.S. troops on the ground in Palestine while you're at it.

Originally posted by MissileMan:
What flavor demo-puddin pop have you been sucking on?

Our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan have created neglect of human rights? Get a clue!
Originally posted by Harmageddon:
And thus the MSM is spoonfeeding you the rage you require to convince yourself of the necessities of the ongoing neglect of human rights for people in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Palestinian territories, and all the other faraway places your government chose to defile in order to feed the warmachine.
I did not say your country’s involvement created neglect of human right, merely that it has shown itself to be eager to maintain the suffering at a high level. Learn to read, while you’re at it.
Perhaps you can provide evidence of U.S. troops on the ground in Palestine while you're at it.
1) Need I tell you how many billions in foreign aid are going from the US to Israel next year?
2) Need I spell out for you the origin of the country that supplies the military hardware to Israel?
3) Need I spell out for you why this equals the feeding of the war machine of that very country?
Can you count to three?

Harmageddon said:
I did not say your country’s involvement created neglect of human right, merely that it has shown itself to be eager to maintain the suffering at a high level. Learn to read, while you’re at it.
Shown it how exactly...by removing despots and tyrannical theocracies from power? You made the statement to imply the U.S. is responsible for the neglect of human rights, back it up.

Harmageddon said:
1) Need I tell you how many billions in foreign aid are going from the US to Israel next year?
2) Need I spell out for you the origin of the country that supplies the military hardware to Israel?
3) Need I spell out for you why this equals the feeding of the war machine of that very country?
Can you count to three?

Next I suppose you'll tell me that Palestinians are peaceful, non-agressors who are being systematically targeted for no reason at all. I suppose you think that the ME would be some kind of Eden if Israel, and only Israel, disarmed.

MissileMan said:
Shown it how exactly...by removing despots and tyrannical theocracies from power? You made the statement to imply the U.S. is responsible for the neglect of human rights, back it up.

Next I suppose you'll tell me that Palestinians are peaceful, non-agressors who are being systematically targeted for no reason at all. I suppose you think that the ME would be some kind of Eden if Israel, and only Israel, disarmed.
Nor did he show "US on the ground"...

For the ongoing neglect. . .
1) The US kindly provided the Northern Alliance (Muslim fanatics) in the 80s with weapons to keep the Russians at bay. Another group of Muslim fanatics (Taliban) overthrew them, and claimed victory over the Russians in Afghanistan – meanwhile, the US did the same.

2) Now, in the new war on Afghanistan (2001) the Taliban has been removed from power, and other Muslim fanatics (Warlords – the real powerhouses in Afghanistan) are fighting to the death to claim the power-vacuum. Meanwhile, Hamid Karzai sits safely in the Green Zone, and wields no power whatsoever beyond it.

3) Sure, the Taliban were Muslim fanatics, but so are all the other Warlords. Bombing the Taliban to pieces, has only led to a new round of escalating violence, as the other fanatical groups smelled their chances to rule.

4) All of these fanatical groups not only kill one another, they rape and kill civilians in their path – as it goes in war. By gearing the slaughter up in this way, the US is responsible for the ongoing neglect of human values in Afghanistan.

5) It’s called divide and conquer. As long as the Afghans are too busy surviving the day, they won’t be able to organize themselves and get a fair share of the pie that is made from the US deal with Karzai’s “government” concerning an oil pipeline through the country.
I will not. And I do not.
However, you must understand that there is a difference between militant Jihadis shooting their AK47s and RPGs around, and a military might that can be, and is, displayed by a standing army such as Israels. It’s David and Goliath all over again, but this time, the tables have turned.
Originally posted by Kathianne:
Nor did he show "US on the ground"...
I am not going to defend a statement put in my mouth by Missileman.

Harmageddon said:
I am not going to defend a statement put in my mouth by Missileman.

Well not exactly:
Originally Posted by Harmageddon
Sure sounds like you say there are boots on the ground there...

Royal Dutch/Shell
Human Rights Abuses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cited in Human Rights Watch, Corporations and Human Rights for corporate complicity in human rights violations...In the UK, Germany and South Africa protestors engaged in a series of actions against Royal Dutch/Shell after the hanging of Ken Saro-Wiwa and eight other Ogoni activists in Nigeria in November 1995....Some corporations displayed a flatly intransigent attitude to human rights criticism of their practices. Before and after the hanging of Ken Saro-Wiwa, Royal Dutch/Shell provided both increased financial investment and a diplomatic public relations shield for the Nigerian government. In newspaper advertisements Shell ran in Europe, the company blamed Saro-Wiwa's execution on those protesting his unfair trial.

Index of sites with information about Shell's human rights practices. "Shell Oil."

The Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Companies-- commonly known as "Shell"-- is the largest foreign oil company in Nigeria. For three decades, Shell has drilled oil in the Niger Delta region with little regard for the sensitivity of Delta ecosystems or the rights of the region's communities. In recent years, the Ogoni people and other Delta residents have protested Shell's legacy of pollution. The Nigerian Military Dictatorship responded with a wave of brutal massacres and arrests that culminated with the November 1995 execution of Ken Saro-Wiwa-- a leading environmentalist and Ogoni leader. Since the execution of Saro-Wiwa and eight other Ogonis, Friends of the Earth has pressured Shell to clean up its production and end the company's complicity with the continuing human rights abuses of the Nigerian government. Corporate Campaign: Royal Dutch/Shell in Nigeria

The U.S. is by far the single largest market for Nigerian oil, purchasing between 35 and 45 percent of total production annually. Figures for 1996, the most current, place U.S. purchases of Nigerian crude at over $4 billion dollars.(595,000 barrels per day according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration) 1998 marks the 40th year of oil production operations in Nigeria, initiated by Shell in 1958. In that time the company has pumped $30 billion worth of oil from Ogoniland alone and well over $100 billion worth of oil from the whole country. Nigeria's oil wealth has financed decades of military dictatorships and made Shell one of the largest and most profitable corporations in the world, but it has brought only oppression, poverty and pollution to the Nigerian people. A Proposal to Impose Sanctions on Nigeria by Jennifer Davis, The Africa Fund Presented to the Council on Foreign Relations, New York January 30, 1998 For additional information: The Africa Fund, 17 John Street, New York, NY 10038 USA. Tel: (212) 962-1210 Fax: (212) 964-8570. E-mail:

Under Nigerian law all oil production operations are structured as joint ventures between the multinationals and the State oil company -- with the foreign firms as minority partners. This means that Shell, Mobil, Chevron and the other foreign producers are literally business partners with the Nigerian military government. (Most joint ventures are 60 percent owned by the state and 40 percent by the multinationals. A few later ventures are 51-49.) All the oil companies are deeply and structurally connected to the repressive apparatus of the state. All oil companies are required to pay the salaries and expenses of a special armed and uniformed national police force tasked with guarding oil industry facilities. These are not company security guards but national security forces answerable to the dictatorship. In addition, after years of public denials, Shell was finally forced to admit that it purchased thousands of guns and millions of rounds of ammunition for its police contingent, known among the people as the "Shell Police." ( There are also "Mobil police", etc.) According to the State Department's 1996 country human rights report ALL Nigerian security forces engaged in widespread and systematic human rights abuses, although MOSOP has charged that the Shell Police have been particularly brutal. Moreover, Shell again after strenuous denials had to admit last year that it made special payments to the notorious Rivers State Internal Security Task Force (known as the "Kill and Go Boys") the paramilitary occupation unit engaged in the brutal repression of MOSOP and the minority Ogoni people. In one documented case, a task force unit paid by Shell to disrupt an Ogoni protest over a Shell pipeline opened fire on the peaceful demonstrators, killing one person and wounding several others. Ken Saro Wiwa's trial and execution in 1995 focused world attention on what were longstanding acute tensions between Shell and the Ogoni people; millions saw grim pictures of environmental devastation and brutal military occupation. A Proposal to Impose Sanctions on Nigeria by Jennifer Davis, The Africa Fund Presented to the Council on Foreign Relations, New York January 30, 1998

http://www.geocities.com/~virtualtruth/shell.htm :huh:

Harmageddon said:
Actually, that pedophile you refer to is just another prophet that was chosen to bring us the message of your very own God (according to some people).

Chosen by whom?

Harmageddon said:

Ignorance is bliss, for it leaves us in a position where we need not take responsibility for our country's actions.
We cannot change that which we do not see.

You DARE speak of human rights when you represent the oppressive, radical Islamic mindset? GMAFB. Yeah, Saddam was ALL about human rights.:rolleyes:

YOUR God of hate and intolerance sucks. Please let me know what part of that you don't understand.[/QUOTE]

Ignorance is bliss is right. So, how about getting some education, THEN getting back to me.

Originally posted by Kathianne:
Sure sounds like you say there are boots on the ground there...
As in the way you sound like a six-year old?
Look if you feel good pretending you are an idiot that does not understand what I mean, that’s fine, Kat. Just don’t expect me to educate you on the matter of your own feigned idiocy.
Originally posted by Said1:
Where does Dutch Arms trade ship weapons too? Only peaceful countries?

Is Dutch Shell seeing high profits from high oil costs? Where are their holdings located? Seriously, just curious.

Said1, you know full well that I despise my own country’s government, although to a lesser extent than the loathing I feel towards the current American administration and their cronies. Time and time again I have stretched that most governments, if not all, are comprised of the most corrupt individuals of a society – those that are willing to go the furthest in their foul schemes are rewarded with a place in government. It has come to this, alas.
Yeah, Shell profits as much from this despicable “war on terror” as does Cheney’s Halliburton – why do you think my government has such a coward’s stance on the subject of terrorism. Shell brings in big money to the Netherlands, which is why our media is also quite reserved on tackling the ongoing defiance of human rights in the Middle East and Africa.

I sometimes wish there was a God, so he could strike down with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my fellow man – be he Muslim or Jew, man or woman. And then these thieves and liars would know there IS a reckoning, a final day of judgment that will see to the eternal damnation of these evil men.
But there is no God.

That is why I fight my own little battle with them.
And why I try to make others see what I have seen.
Originally posted by Abbey Normal:
Chosen by whom?
Well, Abbey, I’m surprised you ask.
The answer is GOD, Yahweh, Allah, the holy trinity. Who else?
You DARE speak of human rights when you represent the oppressive, radical Islamic mindset? GMAFB. Yeah, Saddam was ALL about human rights.
LOL, you crack me up, Gunny.

Saddam is as much a sadistic prick as the Don, Rumsfeld. But then, they were friends once.
You can tell a lot about a person’s character by observing their friends.
YOUR God of hate and intolerance sucks. Please let me know what part of that you don't understand.
Ignorance is bliss is right. So, how about getting some education, THEN getting back to me.
LOL!
You’re getting there. . You already hate one God, what’s taking you so long to hate the other ones. Is it fear of death and godlessness, Gunny? Are you afraid of eternal retribution in flames if you don’t bow to at least one divine master?
Dude, I am an ATHEIST. Educate yourself on what that means, ok?

Witless hatred in you I sense, young GunnyL.

Harmageddon said:
As in the way you sound like a six-year old?
Look if you feel good pretending you are an idiot that does not understand what I mean, that’s fine, Kat. Just don’t expect me to educate you on the matter of your own feigned idiocy.

Said1, you know full well that I despise my own country’s government, although to a lesser extent than the loathing I feel towards the current American administration and their cronies. Time and time again I have stretched that most governments, if not all, are comprised of the most corrupt individuals of a society – those that are willing to go the furthest in their foul schemes are rewarded with a place in government. It has come to this, alas.
Yeah, Shell profits as much from this despicable “war on terror” as does Cheney’s Halliburton – why do you think my government has such a coward’s stance on the subject of terrorism. Shell brings in big money to the Netherlands, which is why our media is also quite reserved on tackling the ongoing defiance of human rights in the Middle East and Africa.

I sometimes wish there was a God, so he could strike down with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my fellow man – be he Muslim or Jew, man or woman. And then these thieves and liars would know there IS a reckoning, a final day of judgment that will see to the eternal damnation of these evil men.
But there is no God.

That is why I fight my own little battle with them.
And why I try to make others see what I have seen.

Well, Abbey, I’m surprised you ask.
The answer is GOD, Yahweh, Allah, the holy trinity. Who else?

LOL, you crack me up, Gunny.

Saddam is as much a sadistic prick as the Don, Rumsfeld. But then, they were friends once.
You can tell a lot about a person’s character by observing their friends.

LOL!
You’re getting there. . You already hate one God, what’s taking you so long to hate the other ones. Is it fear of death and godlessness, Gunny? Are you afraid of eternal retribution in flames if you don’t bow to at least one divine master?
Dude, I am an ATHEIST. Educate yourself on what that means, ok?

Witless hatred in you I sense, young GunnyL.

Athiest ... knucklehead who believes in not believing; yet, nevertheless believes.

Comparing Saddam Hussein to anyone other than Stalin, Hitler, Castro, and/or other such homicidal maniacs is dishonest, left-wing ranting.

YOU are definitely defined by your "friends."

Athiest ... knucklehead who believes in not believing; yet, nevertheless believes.
What a magnificent display of intellect and curiosity.
You cannot spell nor do you know the meaning of the word atheist.
Truly, we are devolving as a species.
Comparing Saddam Hussein to anyone other than Stalin, Hitler, Castro, and/or other such homicidal maniacs is dishonest, left-wing ranting.

YOU are definitely defined by your "friends."
I never shook hands with them to close the deal that provided them poison.
Aka they are not my friends.
Case closed.

Harmageddon said:
What a magnificent display of intellect and curiosity.
You cannot spell nor do you know the meaning of the word atheist.
Truly, we are devolving as a species.

I never shook hands with them to close the deal that provided them poison.
Aka they are not my friends.
Case closed.

Did I mispell a word? Damn, there goes my bonus.:wtf:

Regardless, you can take your wannabe intellectual crap and shove it. You cannot disbelieve without believing. You can twist, squirm and deflect all you want, but you ccannot escape that fact.

Did I mispell a word? Damn, there goes my bonus. :wtf:

Regardless, you can take your wannabe intellectual crap and shove it. You cannot disbelieve without believing. You can twist, squirm and deflect all you want, but you ccannot escape that fact.
Your apparent lack of reading skills and/or understanding the English language aside,

As an atheist I can perfectly deny the existence of a divine being. I do not believe there is a God. As an atheist I do not believe in not believing at all however; that is ludicrous. The only thing that defines an atheist is that they do not believe in one particular element in this universe, which is someone behind it pulling the strings – a GOD.

I do believe the theory of evolution attempts to explain in a sensible, verifiable way the succession of species throughout our planets history. I also believe that black holes might not exist, and that electricity is in fact the one thing that binds all matter – organic and inorganic - in the universe.

Electricity might just be what many people refer to as “I don’t believe in God, but there must be something”.
I believe in love. I also believe hatred can be as strong as love, and I believe everyone is capable of both. I believe Jesus was right when he said we would be better off if we tried to let love prevail over hatred however.

In short: there are so many things I believe, you wouldn’t believe it.

As you can see, I can perfectly believe and disbelieve at the same time.
You might believe I did, but in reality I never stated that I cannot do both.

It’s just that the subjects of belief or disbelief are not the same.
Amazing isn’t it?
Case closed.

Forum List

Back