Youth football coach banned for life after striking a player

What kind of screwed up parents does this kid have??
Nevermind the coach... he is done for life being around kids.... what message does this send to this kid that his parents forgive and forget this???
Also... where the fuck were the men in the audience??
Are all men in Florida man bun wearing femboys?? If a coach did this here the stands would have emptied as fathers and mothers alike would have been on top of this piece of shit instantly.
Good lord. If another country decides to invade us, and what we see here is the kind of men we have now??? We are toast.

At some point we need to start really condemning this rampant black violence. Of course, saying that means i am going to be called a racist, which is why black violence is allowed to continue unchecked.

At some point we need to start really condemning this rampant black violence. Of course, saying that means i am going to be called a racist, which is why black violence is allowed to continue unchecked.

This isn't a question of race, white coaches have been doing this for decades too.

Gotta argue with you there.
Since the majority in this clip are black, in fact I don't think anyone was white... this would point the opposite.
If blacks are more violent, then why did no one attack this piece of shit?
Like I say, white or black, if this would have happened here... I pity what would happen to this guy. He would have been attacked...fast.

There aren't many left in the western world.

I think in too many cases our kids, both boys and girls, are being raised to do what is expedient rather than what is right. IOW, don't get involved cuz you might find yourself in some trouble. So, many parents would say and do nothing when a kid is abused, cuz it ain't my kid. And too many dads are not in the picture, which means too many boys grow up not knowing how to be a man.

There aren't many left in the western world.

I think in too many cases our kids, both boys and girls, are being raised to do what is expedient rather than what is right. IOW, don't get involved cuz you might find yourself in some trouble. So, many parents would say and do nothing when a kid is abused, cuz it ain't my kid. And too many dads are not in the picture, which means too many boys grow up not knowing how to be a man.

A real man would've stepped up and stopped it.

When I played youth league football (different name then), the coaches were tough and hard on you. But they didn't hit us. If a coach had done this in my day, the stands would have emptied to whip his ass.

Holy shit!!!

After watching that video every single adult in that stadium should have stood up and dragged that mother fucker out of the stadium!

When I played youth league football (different name then), the coaches were tough and hard on you. But they didn't hit us. If a coach had done this in my day, the stands would have emptied to whip his ass.

The coaches when I played would open hand smack you in the helmet.
Not like this dude,he was hitting pretty damn hard.

When I first started in Little League Baseball, after practice the coaches would tell us to run laps. And they chased us with belts.

Nothing wrong with a tough coach. In fact, they are more effective. Being hard, and being abusive is two different things.
And I agree, in my day that coach would have been in the hospital

Forum List

Back