• Cooking

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What are your talents, either ones your use or don't use.

Do you have a talent that you always wished you had done more with, or, maybe have one that you don't wish to use fully, but have.

I have always been .. um .. resentful I guess, that I can't sing or dance when I LOVE to do both! I can't draw either but I love anything artistic!

What is your talent?

923017-200.png

Do you have a talent that you always wished you had done more with, or, maybe have one that you don't wish to use fully, but have.

I have always been .. um .. resentful I guess, that I can't sing or dance when I LOVE to do both! I can't draw either but I love anything artistic!

What is your talent?
I wish I were born to rich parents I would have tried harder to be a singer of some sorts. Maybe not a solo artist because I don’t think I’m that good but maybe I’d have a role in a singing play like Hamilton

It's depressing I can't even vote in my own poll! I'm not even close in any of those!

Builder, carpenter, finish work, remodeling, ability to take about anything apart and fix it.
Saves me a ton of cash on my home and vehicle.
Edit to add...
A hell of a shot also...in case of zombie apocalypse .

What is your talent?
You can dance Bonzi -- anyone can. You just need a good leader-partner.

It's the same with sex -- you are great at sex you just need the right partner.

Builder, carpenter, finish work, remodeling, ability to take about anything apart and fix it.
Saves me a ton of cash on my home and vehicle.
Edit to add...
A hell of a shot also...in case of zombie apocalypse .
Same as Jesus Of Nazareth then -- he was an "tecton" -- handyman in Greek.

Forum List

Back