Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Photographic Memory

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Cooking

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm a decent writer, though I can't really do it anymore, and yiostheoy, you really, really don't want to see me dance. It would cause you to have a seizure, and then later mutter why, why.

What are your talents, either ones your use or don't use.

Do you have a talent that you always wished you had done more with, or, maybe have one that you don't wish to use fully, but have.

I have always been .. um .. resentful I guess, that I can't sing or dance when I LOVE to do both! I can't draw either but I love anything artistic!

What is your talent?

I can per through a hole in a chero ..can you?

What are your talents, either ones your use or don't use.

Do you have a talent that you always wished you had done more with, or, maybe have one that you don't wish to use fully, but have.

I have always been .. um .. resentful I guess, that I can't sing or dance when I LOVE to do both! I can't draw either but I love anything artistic!

What is your talent?

Also..

Also played piano. Can play the first two movements of the Moonlight Sonata. Coolest thing I ever saw was a women play the third movement of Moonlight on a guitar. It was amazing.

16748276_Alt02

12564-2.jpg

4245978-cook.jpg

One last talent, I can pick the worst movies imaginable. It is a gift. My friends will never give me the remote. Who knew killer ventrilaquist movies would be bad?

I can memorize song lyrics easily. I can also remember actors/actresses names, even in movies I have never seen.

I took piano lessons, but, I was too much of a wimp to do recitals, so, I quit. I had a hard time reading music so that was not a natural talent anyway.

I can memorize song lyrics easily. I can also remember actors/actresses names, even in movies I have never seen.

I took piano lessons, but, I was too much of a wimp to do recitals, so, I quit. I had a hard time reading music so that was not a natural talent anyway.
I play piano very well but for some reason do not like to share this with other people. I did not have a problem being in the spot light as a teen how ever for some reason these days I go to some great lengths not to get noticed. I guess I realy did not play piano for others even then. I had no problem with a full stand in sports, I did not even notice they were there. For some reason sharing my music with others is scary to me! Maybe becaus all my sports were team sports where as piano it is just you!

Good with numbers, play an instrument, rarely forget anything, cook.

Forum List

Back