Your name

Mine originated from Basic Training. A Recruit said something and the Drill Instructor turned and replied " You said what.

It is also in relation to a book for improving communications skills among professionals to keep them from opening their mouths and control what they say.

And lastly it is a website for some of the stupidest things people say on line.

I like marathon running because a marathon presents as much a mental challenge as it does physical. It's different than any sport I've ever played.
Running isn't a sport it's what you do to get in shape so you can play a sport.

When I was in wrestling I ran to get in shape to play the sport of wrestling. I never considered running the sport. Lol.

Then again wrestling is no longer in the Olympics but marathons are so maybe I'm wrong.
That's what I thought until I ran my first marathon. It's a sport for real.
And everyone who can do one is a winner.

Haven't had a drink in nearly 25 years,

But,

13091970_10157530139790377_5059040909263814117_n.jpg

I use my real name because I am not ashamed of the things I write about and the NSA (No Security Agency) has me on their radar anyway because they have deleted thousands of my posts detailing the fraud that is the Federal Reserve central banking system on other websites. I use my name to show that I am willing to stand behind anything I write about and put myself "out there". I love my country and the people in it but I do not, nor will I ever pledge loyalty to the corporate entity that is owned and ran by international bankers that is USA.INC.....not ever. Detaching myself from the clutches of this parasitic entity was worth all the paper work and the forfeit of alleged "benefits" of being a U.S citizen. I am an American and "man of the land" and no longer contract with USA.INC.

I use my real name because I am not ashamed of the things I write about and the NSA (No Security Agency) has me on their radar anyway because they have deleted thousands of my posts detailing the fraud that is the Federal Reserve central banking system on other websites. I use my name to show that I am willing to stand behind anything I write about and put myself "out there". I love my country and the people in it but I do not, nor will I ever pledge loyalty to the corporate entity that is owned and ran by international bankers that is USA.INC.....not ever. Detaching myself from the clutches of this parasitic entity was worth all the paper work and the forfeit of alleged "benefits" of being a U.S citizen. I am an American and "man of the land" and no longer contract with USA.INC.

You mean the NSA is listening to what is being said here? :ack-1:

For the record, I would just like to say what swell people President Obama and Hillary and Trump are. All that stuff I wrote was when I was drunk.

I think Trump says it best.

Well done US Federal government. Keep up the good work. :udaman:

This is a masterpiece!

For the record, I would just like to say what swell people President Obama and Hillary and Trump are. All that stuff I wrote was when I was drunk.

Too late. We have your number.

I'll be over momentarily. Thought you might want to go for a ride.:biggrin:

Fine, I'll go quietly. Just have some compassion and don't send the IRS to do me in.

Fine, I'll go quietly. Just have some compassion and don't send the IRS to do me in.

Ve has Betta ways of dealing vit chew.

Just so you know this liberal progressive democrat agrees with you and I'm ready to do something about it however good luck waking up everyone else.

I loved freedom to fascism with Aaron russo

Forum List

Back