Zack's Garage

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Today in Zack's Garage I will be smoking an old reliable: CAO's Brazilia Lambada. It is a full bodied, relatively large ring robusto with a Maduro wrapper. This is a very popular stick, but I must confess to only smoking a couple of these in my life.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1462047804.069812.jpg

Today in Zack's Garage I will be smoking an old reliable: CAO's Brazilia Lambada. It is a full bodied, relatively large ring robusto with a Maduro wrapper. This is a very popular stick, but I must confess to only smoking a couple of these in my life.
View attachment 73464

Make sure the intern swallows and if wearing a blue dress do not even entertain the thought...

I have not smoked a cigar in years... When I use to play poker I would have one with me but I have not played in years... Hope you enjoy it...

• Banned
Usually these full bodied smokes wrapped in a Maduro leaf have a heavy peppery taste to contrast with the sweet wrapper. This one does not, and I certainly take note of this distinction. In my opinion variety is a plus.

So far it is only about medium to full bodied, with a nutty and mild coffee and mild pepper taste profile. Thus far it is quite enjoyable.

• Banned
Remarkably steady taste, but still at medium to medium-full. A good retro hale with intensify the pepper, but it is still mild. Draw is ok. The draw is probably perfect, just a little tighter than I prefer. I prefer my draw like I prefer my women - loose.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1462048809.313693.jpg

• Banned
Some nice woodsy flavor now creeping into the profile. It is cedar, I think. Very nice!

• Banned
Yep, definitely a nice cedar-pepper mix now. This stick has been sitting in my Spanish cedar humidor for around 2 months now.

• Banned
Much more earthy now, even grassy. It is also closer to being full bodied. Still a hint of cedar.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1462050585.360936.jpg

More cedar and pepper! This has been the ongoing theme with this baby! All in all, it is a fine smoke.

There's a wee bit of bitterness now toward the end if you do not allow enough time for cooling between draws.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1462052908.532779.jpg

Your cigar must have a beautiful fragrance. My father used to smoke cigars all the time.

All done. On a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 being perfect (my favorite is the Padron 1926, which I would give a 9.5) and a 1 being total shit, I give this CAO a solid 7.

Forum List

Back