Are you,
Healthy.
Financially sound.
Honest.
Productive.
Law abiding.
Caring of others.
Careful.

If so, you are strengthening the nation.
If not, you are weakening the nation.

I walked out in the rain to throw tadpole feed into the pond and now I have wet socks. America might never recover from this incident.

I've been retired for over 27 years. Haven't done anything to help the nation since walking away from work. Proud of it too

I've been sucking up YOUR tax dollars for months now ... before then I was a slumlord holding hard-working folks hostage by taking half their take-home pay ... so I could spend two weeks a year in Las Vegas gambling THEIR money away ... if my loses are too great, I just raise rents ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... doesn't cost me a dime ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

It's good to be smiled upon by God ...

I used to "play nice" and more or less follow the rules but it's been many years since it was returned in kind.

Now I choose to be ungovernable and (hopefully) a net drain on society. My only concern is for me and mine.

Deserves has everything to do with it.....Society does not deserve me acting any different.

I've been retired for over 27 years. Haven't done anything to help the nation since walking away from work. Proud of it too
So, you don't check any of the other boxes?

Even if not working one can improve the nation. "Productivity" can mean more things besides employment.

Last edited:
I've been sucking up YOUR tax dollars for months now ... before then I was a slumlord holding hard-working folks hostage by taking half their take-home pay ... so I could spend two weeks a year in Las Vegas gambling THEIR money away ... if my loses are too great, I just raise rents ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... doesn't cost me a dime ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

It's good to be smiled upon by God ...
If true, not surprising. ;)

Everybody is a Business owner, manager, or retired at age 47 on the internet. In reality many are probably a business owner selling junk on a reuse.com or other BS? Thereby giving time for 1000s of weekday postings. This same pattern has been obvious since 1999 sports boards.

Are you,
Healthy.
Financially sound.
Honest.
Productive.
Law abiding.
Caring of others.
Careful.

If so, you are strengthening the nation.
If not, you are weakening the nation.
I am strengthening the nation. As of this day in time, I check all the boxes. ( sorry to be so boring ) ....But staying true to that "Honest " condition. :)

I used to "play nice" and more or less follow the rules but it's been many years since it was returned in kind.

Now I choose to be ungovernable and (hopefully) a net drain on society. My only concern is for me and mine.

Deserves has everything to do with it.....Society does not deserve me acting any different.
People just think I'm weird. Love it. :)

Everybody is a Business owner, manager, or retired at age 47 on the internet. In reality many are probably a business owner selling junk on a reuse.com or other BS? Thereby giving time for 1000s of weekday postings. This same pattern has been obvious since 1999 sports boards.
It's worse than that. Some time ago on another forum 5 guys in particular attacked almost every position I took on a variety of subjects such as this thread puts forward. But over time, and in different threads that they posted to I learned that all of them had serious problems, including health, finances, marital, and legal, which sort of explained their attacks on me, as those were some of the subjects that I addressed.

It's worse than that. Some time ago on another forum 5 guys in particular attacked almost every position I took on a variety of subjects such as this thread puts forward. But over time, and in different threads that they posted to I learned that all of them had serious problems, including health, finances, marital, and legal, which sort of explained their attacks on me, as those were some of the subjects that I addressed.

Those people who have made the worst decisions, which have led to so many health and financial and social problems, are simply reaping what they sowed.

I grew up believing that the attributes listed in your OP are the very core of the good American life.

They all "took" in my life and my only problem is age related health problems.

I have CAD (coronary artery disease) and had triple bypass surgery 12 years ago. I'm pretty healthy and active, but it's a ticking time bomb that will likely do me in. Average life expectancy is 15 years after surgery.

I have CAD (coronary artery disease) and had triple bypass surgery 12 years ago. I'm pretty healthy and active, but it's a ticking time bomb that will likely do me in. Average life expectancy is 15 years after surgery.

Please accept my best wishes.

Forum List

Back