Mortis Dating Story

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
California is full of whiskey and girls
Yesterday I went to the local Chinese Buffet. Two Young Asian ladies work there, I guess they are the daughters of the owner.

I asked one of them to have a drink with me. She rejected though friendly and polite but Im proud of myself, because I usually never ask girls or out or on a drink or anything because Im too shy. I dont remember when I last time asked a girl for a dance or a drink or something.

That's my story, the fat morti, i invented this gangster shit what you got on me... motherf*cker

Well there ya go.
While I dont encourage siblings to date or marry your sister would be a perfect match for you.
So maybe look for a girl like your sister.

Of course my sister would be a look match for me, because we are full siblings, so we have similarities... Thats no surprise, its like saying your twin would be a perfect match for you... because you look so alike, depends also which criteria you consider if both have to look alike, or not... to be the same ancestry/race etc. no one is closer to me in this world then my sister so its obvious

Of course my sister would be a look match for me, because we are full siblings, so we have similarities... Thats no surprise, its like saying your twin would be a perfect match for you... because you look so alike, depends also which criteria you consider if both have to look alike, or not... to be the same ancestry/race etc. no one is closer to me in this world then my sister so its obvious

You're a simpleton Mort.
Thats the only answer to your stupidity. You constantly post pics of girls that are way out of your league.
I mean come on man!! I know my limits when it comes to chicks. I dont chase those who I know are above my paygrade.
This is a pic of my Wife and I in our early 20's.
I feel lucky to have landed Her.
You may be able to land one like my Wife but you better be able to support her.
If not you need to lower your standards ....and when I say lower your standards I mean chicks that are ugly as sin.

IMG_2855.jpeg

You're a simpleton Mort.
Thats the only answer to your stupidity. You constantly post pics of girls that are way out of your league.
I mean come on man!! I know my limits when it comes to chicks. I dont chase those who I know are above my paygrade.
This is a pic of my Wife and I in our early 20's.
I feel lucky to have landed Her.
You may be able to land one like my Wife but you better be able to support her.
If not you need to lower your standards ....and when I say lower your standards I mean chicks that are ugly as sin.

I dont chase the chicks i post though, i just do it for fun, because "it is a cool picture"... you dont know me and i dont chase them at all. They are either relatives or friends, and i dont consider my sister ugly, just obese, but she was not obese until in her thirties....

I dont chase the chicks i post though, i just do it for fun, because "it is a cool picture"... you dont know me and i dont chase them at all. They are either relatives or friends, and i dont consider my sister ugly, just obese, but she was not obese until in her thirties....

If you consider that to be fun you're gonna be fucked with constantly.
I'm real close to just putting you on ignore because of your ignorance.

Mortuary , we all secretly know that you are the unfortunate result of a lab experiment that misfired . It is now time for official Gender Reassignment and you could become the founder member of Chapter Three —- with your party bringing freaks into the umbrella of new Normalcy . So don’t be shy , it’s now time to fly —- your party slogan .

Forum List

Back