YOur kind of Christian; Family Research Council

Exactly, Immie. It's black or white with her, you're either with her or against her, there is no in between. What I don't appreciate is that if you don't completely agree with her she accuses you of having the very worst thoughts that she can come up with and then maligns your character in the process.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Newby again

It truly seems that with her there is no in between. In that regard, she and President Bush have a lot in common.
Immie

:lol:

Keep the insults coming. I don't think you're finished yet.

I thought that just maybe it was karma for all of the insults you've thrown my way during this thread. :tongue:

It is karma or is it punishment? Christians are into punishment, Buddhists are into karma. Karma has no judgment in it, punishment does.

I accept responsibility for everything I think, say and do.

Last edited:

I thought that just maybe it was karma for all of the insults you've thrown my way during this thread. :tongue:

It is karma or is it punishment? Christians are into punishment, Buddhists are into karma. Karma has no judgment in it, punishment does.

WHY must you make generalizations like "Christians are into punishment" ?

Hi Dillo,

My favorite 'insult king'.

Christianity is based on the Bible, and the Bible is all about sin, judgment, punishment and redemption.

Buddhists don't have a concept of punishment. Punishment involves judgment.

You can take my post at face value or just consider it a part of my pattern of hating Christians. It doesn't matter this morning.

Hi Dillo,

Christianity is based on the Bible, and the Bible is all about sin, judgment, punishment and redemption.

You can take my post at face value or just consider it a part of my pattern of hating Christians. It doesn't matter this morning.

There are myriads of Christian belief systems that are based on the Bible. Many focus on forgiveness and consider punishment as a direct result of behavior. No need to punish anyone who has already suffered by doing something stupid.

Hi Dillo,

There are myriads of Christian belief systems that are based on the Bible. Many focus on forgiveness and consider punishment as a direct result of behavior. No need to punish anyone who has already suffered by doing something stupid.

Punishment is a direct result of behavior. Punishment involves judgment. The ultimate Christian punishment is eternal hell.

I don't see forgiveness in great quantities in Christianity, but of course, I have a negative bias. I'm not a forgiving person myself.

As much as I can, rather than forgiveness, I go for acceptance.

Last edited:
1993?
What about a 2010 vote?

Why would they vote in 2010 to do something the 16 years ago?

Homosexuality was a crime in the past and they were sent to jail as late as the 20s around here. Do we want to discuss that?
Why not focus on what we ALL can do together TODAY than dwell on the mistakes of the past?
How about something positive today? Anything to say positively about gay and straight people?

My conversation with Sky Dancer, which you insist on interjecting yourself into, is about how the FRC is a hate group, because it insists on telling lies about homosexuals. One of the alleged lies referenced by her was the claim that some homosexuals support pedophilia, which she vehemently denied. I supplied historical evidence as to why her attitude helps shape the belief that homosexuality and pedophilia are related, and why her attempts to deny this connection just makes the situation worse for her.

My question to you is, why are you arguing that something she is doing today is not pertinent to the discussion we are having today?

When I have more time, I will study the FRC current website from cover to cover.

I will do it as an exercise in overcoming my hatred of them.

I will skip Scott Lively's Holocaust Revisionist book, The Pink Triangle, which explains how gay people caused the Holocaust.

Is that a view you share, Newby?

The name of the book is The Pink Swastika, and it claims that homosexuality contributed the the militarism of Nazi Germany. The Pink Triangle: The Nazi War Against Homosexuals is a book by Richard Plant.

Why is it that I, a person you have labelled a homophobe, have a better grasp on the history of homosexuals than you do?

Hi Dillo,

What punishment did Jesus talk about?

Hi Dillo,

You're the Christian, you tell me. I'm going to eternal hell for not accepting him as my personal savior, remember?

Last edited:
When I have more time, I will study the FRC current website from cover to cover.

I will skip Scott Lively's Holocaust Revisionist book, The Pink Triangle, which explains how gay people caused the Holocaust.

The name of the book is The Pink Swastika, and it claims that homosexuality contributed the the militarism of Nazi Germany. The Pink Triangle: The Nazi War Against Homosexuals is a book by Richard Plant.

Why is it that I, a person you have labelled a homophobe, have a better grasp on the history of homosexuals than you do?

You have a better grasp of 'history of homosexuauls' because you're studying it. I lived it.

Exactly, Immie. It's black or white with her, you're either with her or against her, there is no in between. What I don't appreciate is that if you don't completely agree with her she accuses you of having the very worst thoughts that she can come up with and then maligns your character in the process.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Newby again

It truly seems that with her there is no in between. In that regard, she and President Bush have a lot in common.

Immie

Please keep talking about me than to me. I can use the insults to practice patience, a quality I really want to cultivate.

You are the one who just last night said you were leaving. You gave every indication you were not going to be back for a while. How was I supposed to know you were not being truthful about that?

Immie

Hi Dillo,

You're the Christian, you tell me. I'm going to eternal hell for not accepting him as my personal savior, remember?

The funny thing is, he never said that. He did point out that those who do works in his name, but who he did not know, would not get into heaven.

You have a better grasp of 'history of homosexuauls' because you're studying it. I lived it.

You should have paid more attention.

By the way, I got my understanding of history by talking to people that lived it, not by studying it.

You should have paid more attention.

By the way, I got my understanding of history by talking to people that lived it, not by studying it.

Comfort yourself in the knowledge that you know it all. I'm not going to post anymore in any gay threads or Christian threads.

Yeah or nay?

Nay for me.

The FRC, as it is headed by Dobson and his peers, is nothing more than a group of talking suits who endlessly prognosticate and babble in a manner which titilates their female audiences. As with the rest of all "Christian Psychologists," in order to maintain their careers they play up to the feelings and emotions of the multitudes of Church women who cannot think for themselves.

I would love to speak to James Dobson face to face.

Why would they vote in 2010 to do something the 16 years ago?

Homosexuality was a crime in the past and they were sent to jail as late as the 20s around here. Do we want to discuss that?
Why not focus on what we ALL can do together TODAY than dwell on the mistakes of the past?
How about something positive today? Anything to say positively about gay and straight people?

My conversation with Sky Dancer, which you insist on interjecting yourself into, is about how the FRC is a hate group, because it insists on telling lies about homosexuals. One of the alleged lies referenced by her was the claim that some homosexuals support pedophilia, which she vehemently denied. I supplied historical evidence as to why her attitude helps shape the belief that homosexuality and pedophilia are related, and why her attempts to deny this connection just makes the situation worse for her.

My question to you is, why are you arguing that something she is doing today is not pertinent to the discussion we are having today?

Sorry about that. I thought this was a public internet political internet board.
I will get out of your personal play pen.
What homosexual group supports pedophilia?
Heterosexuals support murder and child molestation. It has to be true because some do it.

Forum List

Back