YOur kind of Christian; Family Research Council

When I have more time, I will study the FRC current website from cover to cover.

I will do it as an exercise in overcoming my hatred of them.

I will skip Scott Lively's Holocaust Revisionist book, The Pink Triangle, which explains how gay people caused the Holocaust.

Is that a view you share, Newby?

The name of the book is The Pink Swastika, and it claims that homosexuality contributed the the militarism of Nazi Germany. The Pink Triangle: The Nazi War Against Homosexuals is a book by Richard Plant.

Why is it that I, a person you have labelled a homophobe, have a better grasp on the history of homosexuals than you do?

The fact that she labeled you, and anybody else who doesn't fall into lockstep with the fem agenda, as a homophobe tells you why you know more.

Because she's not interested in reality. She's just interested in promoting the agenda. And the agenda is to eliminate all other viewpoints.

Homosexuality was a crime in the past and they were sent to jail as late as the 20s around here. Do we want to discuss that?
Why not focus on what we ALL can do together TODAY than dwell on the mistakes of the past?
How about something positive today? Anything to say positively about gay and straight people?

My conversation with Sky Dancer, which you insist on interjecting yourself into, is about how the FRC is a hate group, because it insists on telling lies about homosexuals. One of the alleged lies referenced by her was the claim that some homosexuals support pedophilia, which she vehemently denied. I supplied historical evidence as to why her attitude helps shape the belief that homosexuality and pedophilia are related, and why her attempts to deny this connection just makes the situation worse for her.

My question to you is, why are you arguing that something she is doing today is not pertinent to the discussion we are having today?

Sorry about that. I thought this was a public internet political internet board.
I will get out of your personal play pen.
What homosexual group supports pedophilia?
Heterosexuals support murder and child molestation. It has to be true because some do it.

I never said that. What I am saying is that Shy's insistence that it no homosexuals, or lesbians, ever supported lowering the age of consent is suspect. Not to mention that it is a flat out lie.

I'm not familiar with it either, but if the Tebows are involved with them, they get the benefit of the doubt.

He's a class act, and measures every action he takes very carefully. That is a testament to the quality and character of his parents.

I agree, Tim and family are indeed as class act and I have a huge amount of respect for them.

At about 2 mil. for a half minute ad though I am wondering how much good could have been done for the Glory of God and advancement of the Gospel with that money.

Way too many good Christian organizations are spending way too much of God's money for their political views in my humble opinion. I remember crawling out of bed two hours early every morning before work so I could listen to Focus on the Family when my kids were young. I learned some very effective Christian parenting techniques from that show. As time went on though about 2 out of 5 shows focused on political social conservatism, then 3 out of 5. I don't listen anymore and won't support them with my money.

I'm not familiar with it either, but if the Tebows are involved with them, they get the benefit of the doubt.

He's a class act, and measures every action he takes very carefully. That is a testament to the quality and character of his parents.

I agree, Tim and family are indeed as class act and I have a huge amount of respect for them.

At about 2 mil. for a half minute ad though I am wondering how much good could have been done for the Glory of God and advancement of the Gospel with that money.

Way too many good Christian organizations are spending way too much of God's money for their political views in my humble opinion. I remember crawling out of bed two hours early every morning before work so I could listen to Focus on the Family when my kids were young. I learned some very effective Christian parenting techniques from that show. As time went on though about 2 out of 5 shows focused on political social conservatism, then 3 out of 5. I don't listen anymore and won't support them with my money.

As a Georgia Bulldog I also respect the Tebows. Glad I never had to chase him for 4 quarters.

As a Georgia Bulldog I also respect the Tebows. Glad I never had to chase him for 4 quarters.

I'm a lifelong die hard Bama fan, we beat him rather handily, even made him cry. I am not making fun of that though, he is a great competitor and plays with a lot of emotion. I was at that game and the guy literally played his heart out.

Are you anywhere near Atlanta? I lived there for much of my adult life and went to a few games in Athens. In 2009 my son was a patient at Shepherd Center for 6 months so I lived there part time through that. I actually like the Dawgs, their coach is a class act.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back