Your Favorite Product Reviews

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I was looking to buy an ant farm, and found this review on Amazon.

Title of review: Great product, super interesting. Would like to see ant name tags though.

This thing is awesome. All of the ants were alive and happy when they arrived. Except for Dave. Dave has been actin a fool. Leroy, sally and peter took control of the first 2 tunnels and Dave just watched. That was ok, a lot of the ants just watched. Then out of nowhere Dave started just like, trying to sit right at the top of the tunnel blocking the the rest from digging it further. After a little while of this happening the ants were all like: fine, Dave can have that tunnel and we will work on another one. Their effort to keep the peace failed when low and behold Dave moved to the next tunnel and blocked that one too. At this point i was wondering if maybe i needed to separate Dave and speak with him about his attitude. I decided to let it go another day to see if the ants could work this out amongst themselves, i went to sleep. I tossed and turned all night worried to death about Dave and his behavior. The next morning i went to check on the ants and all 4 tunnels had progressed. I thought: Dave must have started getting along with the colony. Then when i went to look for Dave i realized that i didn't know which one Dave actually was. Not only that but i couldn't tell any of them apart. As it turns out all ants look the same and all that Dave drama from the day before could have just as easily been Leroy, Sally or peter drama. Or any of them, or none of them, like i said, ya can't tell em apart. Although i can say for sure that some ants are lazier that others, like dude, that other ant is carrying a huge piece of gel and you have that little tiny piece. Step up your gel carrying game, son!

:lol::lol::lol:

Title of review: Great product, super interesting. Would like to see ant name tags though.

This thing is awesome. All of the ants were alive and happy when they arrived. Except for Dave. Dave has been actin a fool. Leroy, sally and peter took control of the first 2 tunnels and Dave just watched. That was ok, a lot of the ants just watched. Then out of nowhere Dave started just like, trying to sit right at the top of the tunnel blocking the the rest from digging it further. After a little while of this happening the ants were all like: fine, Dave can have that tunnel and we will work on another one. Their effort to keep the peace failed when low and behold Dave moved to the next tunnel and blocked that one too. At this point i was wondering if maybe i needed to separate Dave and speak with him about his attitude. I decided to let it go another day to see if the ants could work this out amongst themselves, i went to sleep. I tossed and turned all night worried to death about Dave and his behavior. The next morning i went to check on the ants and all 4 tunnels had progressed. I thought: Dave must have started getting along with the colony. Then when i went to look for Dave i realized that i didn't know which one Dave actually was. Not only that but i couldn't tell any of them apart. As it turns out all ants look the same and all that Dave drama from the day before could have just as easily been Leroy, Sally or peter drama. Or any of them, or none of them, like i said, ya can't tell em apart. Although i can say for sure that some ants are lazier that others, like dude, that other ant is carrying a huge piece of gel and you have that little tiny piece. Step up your gel carrying game, son!

Can I interest you in this high quality speaker cable? For the low price of only $48,500 dollars. It's a tremendous deal, free shipping!

https://www.amazon.com/Wireworld-Platinum-Eclipse-Biwired-Speaker/dp/B00CHSRKJW/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&dpID=315HZe-0L8L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL130_SR130,130_&refRID=0144HW0KQHZBZA27396T&ref_=pd_aw_sim_sbs_23_2

Reviews:
y Steve R VINE VOICE on May 15, 2015
I was shopping the other night for cat food when I came upon these babies. I've actually had them in my cart for ages, waiting for the price to drop. Let's face it, at $49,000, you can do better. But when these dropped to $48,500 I was like, omg! Deal time, baby! And there was only 1 left in stock.

Of course I pounced, cause you know at that price these won't last long. Especially not with what's his name, L_Ellison1977, always scooping me on the good deals. Well all I can say now is suck it, monkeys! They're mine!

Plus I chose free no rush shipping at checkout and got a $1 digital credit to use at a later date. What's not to like?

Can I interest you in this high quality speaker cable? For the low price of only $48,500 dollars. It's a tremendous deal, free shipping!

https://www.amazon.com/Wireworld-Platinum-Eclipse-Biwired-Speaker/dp/B00CHSRKJW/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&dpID=315HZe-0L8L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL130_SR130,130_&refRID=0144HW0KQHZBZA27396T&ref_=pd_aw_sim_sbs_23_2

Reviews:
I was shopping the other night for cat food when I came upon these babies. I've actually had them in my cart for ages, waiting for the price to drop. Let's face it, at $49,000, you can do better. But when these dropped to $48,500 I was like, omg! Deal time, baby! And there was only 1 left in stock.

Of course I pounced, cause you know at that price these won't last long. Especially not with what's his name, L_Ellison1977, always scooping me on the good deals. Well all I can say now is suck it, monkeys! They're mine!

Plus I chose free no rush shipping at checkout and got a $1 digital credit to use at a later date. What's not to like?
:D

All the reviews for that product are hilarious.

Reviews:

:D

All the reviews for that product are hilarious.

There's another one on Amazon for a "high quality gold plating HDMI cable" for like $50,000 that is even better. It might have been deleted let me try and find it.

These are my favorite. I wet myself reading these (which isn't that unusual anyway)

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask

"
It is day 87 and the horses have accepted me as one of their own. I have grown to understand and respect their gentle ways. Now I question everything I thought I once knew and fear I am no longer capable of following through with my primary objective. I know that those who sent me will not relent. They will send others in my place... But we will be ready"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back