Ismophobia

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What a word.

Someone runs through a mall, killing people with a knife while shouting “Allah akbar” (or however it's spelled) and you claim it's an act of Muslim terrorism. You're instantly called a bigot or racist (even though Muslim in NOT a race) or worst of all, an Islamophobe. How horrible. What an awful person you are.

Think about that for a moment.

You are told that you have a Fear of Islam. A phobia, a mental disease.

And that's bad?

You actually believe the words of The Prophet that you either believe in his evil cult or you will be enslaved? Or killed?

And that makes you a bad person?

I don't get it.

Someone explain it to me please.

Phobia is another word the left loons hijacked. Ignore the malcontents and their crap.

What a word.

Someone runs through a mall, killing people with a knife while shouting “Allah akbar” (or however it's spelled) and you claim it's an act of Muslim terrorism. You're instantly called a bigot or racist (even though Muslim in NOT a race) or worst of all, an Islamophobe. How horrible. What an awful person you are.

And that's bad?

You actually believe the words of The Prophet that you either believe in his evil cult or you will be enslaved? Or killed?

I don't get it.

Happy to.

When you assume that it's Islam when it's actually a guy who was upset that his girlfriend dumped him, that's a phobia.

When you assume it's Islam when it was a guy who was gay and hated being gay, so he shoots up the nightclub where he hooked up, that's a phobia.

When you ignore all the White Christians who go on shooting rampages - Lanza, Loughner, Holmes - but man, this guy from the middle east who goes on one is the worst person, ever, then you have a phobia.

We are not in conflict with the middle east because their Imaginary Sky Pixie is worse than our Imaginary Sky Pixie. We are in conflict because we invade, bomb and occupy their land, either directly or by Proxy (Zionism). It's pretty much like sticking your hand in a hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

But you get even sillier when you attribute every criminal act committed by a member of this group to some vast conspiracy related to their religion, while ignoring similar acts committed by members of your own religion. And of course, ignoring the fact the only reason why these acts are possible at all is because it's just too damned easy to acquire guns with military grade firepower in this country.

I'd like to say that I hope I cleared that up for you, but I probably haven't. so please continue on your rant about how your superstitions are somehow better than their superstitions.

What a word.

And that's bad?

I don't get it.

Happy to.

When you assume that it's Islam when it's actually a guy who was upset that his girlfriend dumped him, that's a phobia.

When you assume it's Islam when it was a guy who was gay and hated being gay, so he shoots up the nightclub where he hooked up, that's a phobia.

When you ignore all the White Christians who go on shooting rampages - Lanza, Loughner, Holmes - but man, this guy from the middle east who goes on one is the worst person, ever, then you have a phobia.

We are not in conflict with the middle east because their Imaginary Sky Pixie is worse than our Imaginary Sky Pixie. We are in conflict because we invade, bomb and occupy their land, either directly or by Proxy (Zionism). It's pretty much like sticking your hand in a hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

But you get even sillier when you attribute every criminal act committed by a member of this group to some vast conspiracy related to their religion, while ignoring similar acts committed by members of your own religion. And of course, ignoring the fact the only reason why these acts are possible at all is because it's just too damned easy to acquire guns with military grade firepower in this country.

I'd like to say that I hope I cleared that up for you, but I probably haven't. so please continue on your rant about how your superstitions are somehow better than their superstitions.
Are you president of the blame America First club? I thought it was obummer but I think you do it better!

What a word.

And that's bad?

I don't get it.

Happy to.

You are ignoring the fact that they have been at war with each other ever since Mohummad died.

You are ignoring the fact that they have been at war with each other ever since Mohummad died.

Everybody has been at war with everybody since Mohammed died... Do you really want to talk about the crusades and the inquisition?
Everyone has been at war since humankind learned they could kill each other for a variety of reasons, specifically resources. Ya want to talk about Sumer vs Elam?

Forum List

Back